3DXChat Community

Is it you ... ?

Sorceline

I am looking for ? Hello there, this is your date! I am neither new to this place nor to rp itself but I adore those who wield words with confidence and passion. I know you're out there, call me old-fashioned but I like to believe that it could be you, reading those lines in this very moment, I like to touch and be touched, captured by words, not just physically, riding the waves from the spur of the moment wherever they may lead me.  My preferences ? That is for you to unravel, I prefer to tap into the moment, each and everyone is different and also stimulates us in different ways...

I am drawn to the masculine, sorry ladies, free and uninhibited from fixed roles and inclinations, simply me.

So, is that your name on the bottle of wine I am holding here while I am enjoying the sound of the ocean waves and the delicious little shivers as they lap at my feet, turning my sight from under long lashes, eyes twinkling with mischief, a challenging but warm smile rising over my lips as you ... ? I let you finish the sentence via PM.