3DXChat Community

Hairstyles

Kacey

• 3 weeks later...

Re: colors---how about a simple DARK BROWN? With the choices available now, you can either have a light brown that becomes an ugly orange in sunny regions, or a reddish brown that becomes pure red in sunny regions. :(

Β 

I'd love something less "cosmetically colorized" and more natural-looking, like the "medium ash brown", "dark natural brown" or "deep brown black" from the chard below:Β 

Β 

brown-hair-color-chart.jpg

More deeper Colors , High lights would be good, and I like shaved hair styles .theory-blog-4-pic-1_zpspr0u7u4v.jpg2%201_zpsyctpbqow.jpgAwesome-Black-Side-Shaved-Hairstyles-For

Long braided double pigtails, and i mean ass legnth at least.

Β 

Β 

Pigtails would be hot!

Β 

Β 

oh god those!

Β 

Β 

I agree with Flygirl and others. PIGTAILS! We need them.

Β 

Short ones, Long ones , Braided ones. Pigtails that fall to the side. Pigtails that stick straight out.Β 

Β 

I promise to Grab every one of my friends pigtails and tug on em if the devs add this hairdo. And will never get upset if my friends grab mine! Β I will never change my hair if we get pigtails! wooot.

These please!

Β 

Also hime-cut, for example...

Β 

5Qi5eQb3.jpeg

Β 

... bangs at eyebrow length (optionally the sides reach mouth length) and long straight black hair at waist length.

Β 

EDIT: New images for the broken twitter link...

Β 

post-5392-0-13948000-1433349252_thumb.pngΒ post-5392-0-69195500-1433349250.pngΒ post-5392-0-94675100-1433349252.png

Β 

The JAV actress is Aoi Ichigo οΌˆι’δΊ•γ„γ‘γ”οΌ‰

So you know, your pic just above there, set off multiple malware triggers. :)

I guess you don't mean mine, because I also had the same problem when trying to view page 4 before posting, and I can see the image I linked from tweeter on my posts just fine.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: colors---how about a simple DARK BROWN? With the choices available now, you can either have a light brown that becomes an ugly orange in sunny regions, or a reddish brown that becomes pure red in sunny regions. :(

Β 

I'd love something less "cosmetically colorized" and more natural-looking, like the "medium ash brown", "dark natural brown" or "deep brown black" from the chard below:Β 

Β 

brown-hair-color-chart.jpg

Β 

Β 

Β 

Really good suggestions, but I came here to specifically say this too! Please add darker browns! :-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Pigtails

Β 

Long piggytails, Short pigtails, Braided piglet tails. Upside down pigtails, Fluffy ones and pigtails that stick straight out!

Β 

This lil piggy went to the market

d9f9636a87256b0930cdffc795d43f95.jpg

Β 

This lil piggy stayed home

Β Β Β 

pigtails1.jpg

Β 

This lil piggy had roast beef

Β 

tyra-banks-with-pigtails.png

Β