3DXChat Community

Saying Goodbye

My time here at 3DX has been full of many things. Emotions, drama, friends, enemies. This month is my year anniversary here and it is time for me to say my goodbyes. March 7th, this Monday coming up, will be my last day here. I just wanted to say thank you to everybody for the great times. I wish you all happiness and love. Thank you to all my friends for being, well, my friends. I love you! And to the people I never had the pleasure to meet, I love you too! Have fun everyone and take care.

♥ KylieJ ♥

Ps. I attached some of my favorite moments :3

post-8094-0-81205100-1457263899_thumb.png

post-8094-0-72617400-1457263927_thumb.png

post-8094-0-66143600-1457263973_thumb.png

post-8094-0-50912400-1457264002_thumb.png

post-8094-0-01220700-1457264038_thumb.png

post-8094-0-54116300-1457264091_thumb.png

I saw you last night in fresco, but I didn't say anything (dunno why!) Anyway, shame I never got to know you as you seem pretty nice from the "goodbye" message. I'd hug you, but I seem to have come down with a very heavy head cold, although I guess you can't pass it through the interwebs. Oh fuck it, have a huge hug and I wish you all the best xx

MY SISTER FROM ANOTHER MISTER! I honestly dunno what to type because I got two issues.. one is that my english is very bad and second is that I will type that I miss you in every sentence so I better keep it together... Nahz but seriously Kylie, you're one of a kind! I'm forever grateful that I met you and I'm so lucky to call you my sister and a true friend. Also if it wasn't for you I wouldn't be with the love of my Life today. I'm so thankful for that. Wherever you are, wherever you go, I'll always be there with you sis! You know where I am! Catch ya on the flipside! Love ya to Death! <3

My twinnie, and my best friend. I love you so so so much, and I'm going to miss you so much. Even though I see you IRL pretty much everyday, but it's still bitter sweet that you're leaving. You're the one that got me playing this game, and I'm so grateful to that, because of that I've met so many awesome people. You're going to be missed so much, and I will never forget the amazing times that we spent together playing this game. You will forever be my best friend, never forget that ^.^ ♥

• 2 weeks later...

Hey. That's interesting to me, I would with great pleasure would like to play in such a wonderful, exciting and captivating game))) But here's the problem, $ 100 (for a subscription of 12 months, the remaining options for subscriptions are not profitable) for my country is a lot of money, why developers do not make a payment option for an individual country on a separate tariff, suppose with reference to the user's bank card? (One card per account) After all, in such a situation clearly increase earnings, well and play very desirable, but expensive (((((