3DXChat Community

Patch #337 Public test

Lisa

403 Forbidden Error for me as well.  Why?

Update:

after numerous attempts using numerous browsers, finally got it to download. Root cause: unknown, Fix: pasted URL into search (I think).

Update2:

only thing I've found so far is TV is no longer working.  I haven't searched to see if this was already reported, so pardon me if a known issue.

It's a main client. You can uninstall old client.

do we have to uninstall old client prior to install new version and also need to clean all old registry saved game files?  i mean restart with a new fresh installation on my PC to avoid corrupted files from old version

that is the question.

intel® Core DH61WW i5-2320 CPU@3,00Ghz DDR3 8192Mo

Guest MichaelSins

I lost all my xgolds upon logging in, I previously had 12445 xgolds, now I only found 350 :/ and now.....the game can't connect to servers

Great to see us guys can now lie on the bed. Overall, a bit more realistic because that's what I tend to do in real life, as opposed to standing on it masturbating, which isn't how I sleep generally. Pity the pose is a bit like I've landed badly and by mistake after parachuting in through the roof.

Not that I mind very much, actually I used it maybe 1-2 times during parties, but I've noticed that with this new patch you can't turn on the tv.

Anyone else has noticed that ?

EDIT

I confirm the tv doesn't work and noticed another weird issue regarding the friend list. Sometimes if you click on a friend it shows "Deleted character" loading the profile later after a 2nd click. That could lead to some misunderstandings, or even to remove a friend thinking he/she left the game.

Little update on the " lag problem " i talked earlyer .

If you play in , lets say , high graphics and start to lag , if you change to low or medium to stop the lag , it don't solve the problem and create more lag . The way i found to solve this is to change the map before change graphic quality then come back in the room ( in medium or low ) and then the lag is gone .

Hi,

I just found a bug, maybe someone already mentioned it somewhere..

I'm masturbating on a couch, my partner is also masturbating on another couch, if i hit "stop sex" button, both of our poses will be stopped.

How about the Bug that when i will dress/undress and the window is opening over the Idle/sex or strapon options. I choose to undress/dress something an the button under the Clothes window ( Idle/sex or strapon options) gets pressed too. Thats gets on my nerves.

And can you make something about the new hats? That when i wear them my long hairs a be able to see them. That they looking out of the hat if i have long hairs.

noticed another weird issue regarding the friend list. Sometimes if you click on a friend it shows "Deleted character" loading the profile later after a 2nd click. That could lead to some misunderstandings, or even to remove a friend thinking he/she left the game.

I wonder if that is indicative of what the Real Problem behind the massive http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/2731-cant-connect-to-servers/issue people are currently facing. Can someone confirm if this is happening and whether or not it is happening to people logged in or to people who can't login?

Edit: At time of edit, the login issue is resolved so this request is now moot. Hopefully.

I've noticed that other people see me and my partner (male or female makes no difference) naked waist down even after poses that don't require taking clothes off. Like after a cuddle or lying on the lap. And if one of the partners exits the location while in pose, the other person is left unable to move or press any buttons, and stop sex button is nowhere to be seen.

Also there appears to be a hole in a new hat above right eyebrow with male face 2. And a slightly smaller hole with face 3.

The new cardigan seems to have spikes that are very visible if you move your camera far enough.