3DXChat Community

Patch #337 Public test

Lisa

I have tested the new client since yesterday and am thrilled. The graphics are great, the new animations and poses enrich the game very much. :) 

Yes there are a few bugs, they are already described adequately here, but that can be fixed, I think. :rolleyes: 

I have installed the client in a separate, private, directory (e.g. ..\3dxbeta\), with it's own shortcut. If none of your characters is wearing a new hat, you can easily switch between both Versions. ;) 

I've just come back in the "old" world, and missed the new Poses immediately :wacko: 

Please, one Thing left ..... why do we guys allways run with a boner around the area? Sometimes it's much more erotic when your prick is not at "Attention" as soon as you drop your pants (you may want to show your partner how your Attention "grows" in time ;)).  But that's another Story.....

Waiting impatiently for the Alpha-Release. Please take this out soon

Thank you Devs, GREAT WORK !!!

I did a go myself as well as I wanted to watch me with my penis all time along...

It is true that performance goes so good now, graphics load very quick and new poses are very nice.

What is hard is that we can only interact with people who have 337, I just found 3 this morning.

I could test all my alone poses (including the one in the chair) with my penis on and saw no issues.

And also tested the new pool poses again with my penis. Wow!

Then I tested all dances with my penis on, no issue. And I danced in couple with a girl.

We took the reverse option so I was hugging her from her back with my penis pointing on her butt.

Then we watched my penis thru her and its head appearing on her stomach.

It is a small bug, but I'd say my penis can be hidden in that specific pose so the bug can be resolved.

I am sorry I couldn't take a picture of it.

Then a bug I have seen since we had the new stockings (not 337 related) I hope you can also resolve.

I wear stockings then I meet a guy and we get naked prior to have sex.

So I take my stockings off.

Everytime I do sex, my stockings are on (despite I took them off) and I should remove them by clicking not once but twice.

It looks like stockings are shown when I do sex but the game knows I don't wear them so I have to click once to have them on, again to have them off.

But again, thank you so much for the hard work!

A few things I have found today. When selecting the pose to masturbate on couch, whether it be pussy or cock, my camera has frozen when doing it, the only way I fixed it was to stop then do it again.

Also in the pool both on LI and in Apt. I can be stood perfectly in front of someone, but as soon as I select the kneeling masturbate pose, I get moved slightly to the left.

Also I think someone mentioned earlier the ff pose in beanbag just doesn't look right.

Other than that it all look great, I took the pleasure of running around naked in every location and leaving my scent in everyone's user room that was open lmao :D

Then a bug I have seen since we had the new stockings (not 337 related) I hope you can also resolve.

Everytime I do sex, my stockings are on (despite I took them off) and I should remove them by clicking not once but twice.

It looks like stockings are shown when I do sex but the game knows I don't wear them so I have to click once to have them on, again to have them off.

i don't think it's a bug . It's because the new stockings/pantyhose have 2 versions . Version one , stockings+panties/normal pantyhose for when you are just cuddling without sexing . Version 2 , Stockings without panties/scratched pantyhose for when you are sexing .

The "problem" could be solved if the game was removing both versions when you remove the version one of both (stockings/pantyhose)

Now on topic : I noticed when i tried the couch masturbation that we can no longer moan or orgasm with the shortcuts "1" and "2" keys

A few things I have found today. When selecting the pose to masturbate on couch, whether it be pussy or cock, my camera has frozen when doing it, the only way I fixed it was to stop then do it again.

When my camera froze, I was able to get control back by selecting 'fly cam' in the photo menu, moving the camera a bit, then deselecting it. Give that a shot.

I haven't found anything else that hasn't been outlined here already. We have some good, thorough testers in this thread, and I salute you all!

did test now some of the bugs after the fix patch and alot are fixed, great work :D sadly works now the teleport glitch also no more :P the below mentioned is still there and the Hello! Animation have at the end a break, seems only Female avas have it but not sure  :) 

if u choose  the new lie pose in the sex menu and after push sit 1 or sit 2 lie 1 lie 2 freeze the Zoom and Cam move :) it fix it if u click on floor and the ava walk.

liebug.jpg  

kind regards

Shannon

Pic upload works no more after 338 not sure if it is only be me   :huh:

If u close 3DXChat and start it again pop up sometimes this error but after close the error and start it again it works 

error.jpg

Edited by ¸.•★Shannon★•.¸

I like the new clothing icons in the Character Editor also, although they seem quite small on some items of clothing, and may need to be enlarged a bit.

But it's good to see some of the bugs from #337 were fixed in #338. I will continue to look for any extra bugs I may come across and post them here.

Just one easy way to try the 337 out:

- Save your 3DXchat folder on your desktop

- after you have unistalled the game come back in the game folder and delete the last 2 folder will remain in C: programfiles....

- install the 337 patch and play

-once you wanna come back to the live version, just deleted the whole 3DXchat folder in C:programfiles and replace with the original one and you are done

no need the hat trick

And from time to time disappear the Photo Button, but so far i did not found the reason for it :/  but with a rejoin he is back

kind Regards

Shannon

It happens if u push print screen button on kayboard and also take a pic with the ingame "Take Shoot" button  :)

new install did help so its ok now ^O^ 

if u walk on the beach in the Volleyball field and walk out of it it change the currently idle to idle 1, not really that bad but its a little bug :D

Edited by ¸.•★Shannon★•.¸

HotTS said...

Yes, I raised this some time back. Some switch isn't getting set, I guess, so they appear on but are actually off so by clicking twice you are putting them on and then taking them off, which corrects the setting.

I put beta. Played hour.
I do not see any difference.

One little cosmetic change (Sex Menu).

The same video graphics.

2 pose "sit", 1 pose "lie."

One group pose (I do not need MMF, sorry but it is for me - rubbish).

Ah. One children cap.
Absolutely no new features.

The fact that we are asked on the forum - not done.

No support for YouTube to Home TV.

No change in speed of sex.

No change "day-night"
Summary - trivial "weekly" update. 3 work days of development (but not 2 months).

One plus - little faster. Because no people

I put beta. Played hour.

I do not see any difference.

One little cosmetic change (Sex Menu).

The same video graphics.

2 pose "sit", 1 pose "lie."

One group pose (I do not need MMF, sorry but it is for me - rubbish).

Ah. One children cap.

Absolutely no new features.

The fact that we are asked on the forum - not done.

No support for YouTube to Home TV.

No change in speed of sex.

No change "day-night"

Summary - trivial update. 3 work days of development (but not 2 months).

This is not the new Unity engine yet.

Ok yesterday i noticed a problem .

If i go in Frisco club and set graphics on high i have zero lag even with some ( 7 or 8 ) peoples in it . If i go to my room 1 ( didn't try room 2 ) and set graphics to high i'm lagging even if i'm alone ( noticed a small lag in medium too ) .

I have only 1 bed , 1 stool , 1 music player , 2 couch , 2 "beds" from the yatch , 6 chairs , 2 small table ( yatch ) , and 8 folding walls and 2 plants , 2 cubes , 1 light , 1 christmas tree .

With this configuration i wasn't lagging before the #337 patch ( even in high ) in my room when i was alone .

Shannon said...

if u walk on the beach in the Volleyball field and walk out of it it change the currently idle to idle 1, not really that bad but its a little bug :D

I had to try it; you're right :)

I've never been idle on the volleyball field before (I like that pose), usually just passing through and, now, I see that it is the same if only passing through.

However, the problem exists in the old version too.

I played yesterday with version 338 and had sex with a girl and a boy.

That was fantastic!

Very quick graphic load, new poses are simply fantastic, I could show my penis all the time...

And I didn't experienced any bug!

Very good work guys and looking to see more and more!!!