3DXChat Community

Patch #337 Public test

Lisa

Greetings to the 3DXChat Community!

We invite everyone of the 3DXChat Community to test the Patch #337 at your own risk as there may be some bugs.

After downloading the Patch #337 you will have to play separately from the stable client users for the time being.

Download 3DXChat Version #337: 

If you tried a new client and then can not run old client, then follow these steps:

1) Run new client and enter charecter editor

2) Remove "New Hat" item from all your characters and save (go to any location)

3) Run old client

Testing is required for the following items:

- Pose system: The pose system has been rewritten from scratch. Which makes new animations easier than before.

- New UI: All poses are sorted by category. This simplifies navigation and this is to prevent the selection of incorrect poses that may ruin the moment.

- New UI #2: The new UI has drawn icons for single on prop animations.

- Memory Optimization: Animations are loaded on the fly, this helps to play 3DXChat with less memory than before.

- Loading Time Reduced: All pose-icons are placed in one texture at last. 1 large texture is loaded faster than 176 small textures.

- Loading Time Reduced #2: Animations are no longer loaded with your character at the start of the game.

- It is now possible to have the penis toggled on whenever you want it, in any situation.

- Eyes blinking bug has been fixed.

- Stability improvements and bug fixes.

- New content has been added:

poster226s.jpg

can't connect to the old client, only the spinning wheel, tried it with on pc with old and new client and also with an other pc wich has only the old client.

PLEASE DEV'S FIX IT, PLEASE...

Damn it, that really sucks

I installed 337 (renamed everything) parallel to 336 on one pc... only 337 works

I tried on an other pc wich has only 336... same thing, can log in and than i see the spinning wheel for hours...

Bug List I and some others found.

- Using multiple types of poses of different action categories causes the Shemale penis to disappear. Example going from Female Masturbation to Shemale Masturbation without exiting the sofa first.

- Male chars show up as Female in the Pool sex menu showing up with the pink F rather than the blue M.

- Dance #1 Couple Dance unaligned bug. (One person in Dance #1 ((Female)) then couple dancing with another female, causes a misalignment between them both. (Update: It is buggy on all actions! If you trigger them whilst in Dance 1 animation for Females.)

Edit 1

- Character freeze bug. If you click to go to one piece of furniture then teleport to another as you have sat down, you'll be frozen into the furniture and not able to get out, and then if you use the lying/sit animations on the sofa it will freeze your camera and click control but click still works on the sofa for animations but it in essence locks you onto the sofa with no way of walking off without a re-enter only sit and lie buttons work)

Edit 2

- It seems the animations for the bean bag chair and the cuddle poses that are non-sexual all come up with the sexual buttons and constant moaning, this is probably because they are under the "Foreplay" category. The only way I can see this being fixed is if you make an extra category of non-sexual or something along those lines for the cuddle animations that are registered in the system as non-sexual and will not activate the sex functions, as it takes your clothes off when you are just doing a little cuddling and you're constantly moaning.

But the cuddling animations should have the "Global" Registration of your clothing, so it activates the poses in the current clothing amounts you are wearing so example if you're fully clothed and you click the cuddle animations, you'll stay fully clothed. If you and your partner has just had sex and are naked and then you click the cuddle pose for after sex cuddling, your clothes stay off but all clothing options can still be toggled on and off for those who RP taking eachothers clothes off whilst cuddling like before.

So an extra "Non-Sexual" category should fix this that is registered as no sex in the games systems.

(Will update if I and others find more)

A bug that I found, pole dancing and changing to penis... strapon a couple of times makes it bug and impossible to turn it off until you reload the room,  and also poledancing with penis made it bug and strapon 1 and 2 don't seem to appear until I restarted the game.

Edit 1:

Tested a little more the bug seems to appear even if you don't change, so if you start dancing with strapon 1 or 2 it will bug, also if you reload the room with strapon 1 or  2 selected while bugged you will not see strapon 1 or 2 until you reload the room with either penis or off

Guest JeanetteVoerman

Dammit ! Ginevra won

This appart , do we have to re enter our mail and password at the login page or does it remember the one from the normal game ?

and she have the good day... lol

If you tried a new client and then can not run old client, then follow these steps:

1) Run new client and enter charecter editor

2) Remove "New Hat" item from all your characters and save (go to any location)

3) Run old client

I have tried this and I'm not even wearing a hat to start with.  I still get the new client.

If you choose a normal non sex sit / kiss pose or cuddle pose with a partner the pants and slip disappear now it happens on sofa, bed, pool and ground.

And from time to time disappear the Photo Button, but so far i did not found the reason for it :/  but with a rejoin he is back

kind Regards

Shannon