3DXChat Community

Pre-Paid Game Time Cards

Ashbash

I have made a new topic regarding the Membership issue a possible solution for now, I am unsure on the situation with Pre-Paid cards at this time. But the solution I posted is for your own accounts or accounts of peoples you pay for.

The new solution is still a Pre-Paid Credit Card and this solution was already known :)

Sorry but I didn't see a difference to other pre-paid solutions on the contrary because I think ppl want a known and popular solution and not a unknown foreign payment method.

The new solution is still a Pre-Paid Credit Card and this solution was already known :)

Sorry but I didn't see a difference to other pre-paid solutions on the contrary because I think ppl want a known and popular solution and not a unknown foreign payment method.

I understand that. :) Yes, indeed it is a pre-paid credit card as you say. But one that is universal as from what I have seen in this thread not all solutions were universal and only available in certain countries. I have spoken to the developers about people worrying about not getting access and to bring back more popular solutions but to no avail, and they suggested that payment option I posted about for those who are worried, so it is of the Developers selection of that. I have looked up about this option and from what I see there is no scams or anything related to it and it is a part of a trusted group of finance companies for stuff like this.

If you have any better solutions and such please post them here. That is one solution of many. And is completely optional! :)

I understand that. :) Yes, indeed it is a pre-paid credit card as you say. But one that is universal as from what I have seen in this thread not all solutions were universal and only available in certain countries. I have spoken to the developers about people worrying about not getting access and to bring back more popular solutions but to no avail, and they suggested that payment option I posted about for those who are worried, so it is of the Developers selection of that. I have looked up about this option and from what I see there is no scams or anything related to it and it is a part of a trusted group of finance companies for stuff like this.

If you have any better solutions and such please post them here. That is one solution of many. And is completely optional! :)

Reposting this link from ash's post https://www.neteller.com/en/feesfor some reason i cant find the link in the forum but thankfully it arrived in my email...definately going to look into this as a solution! ty ash!!!:)))

But yes any other options would be great to give people more choice if it is possible! as I do understand some people may be a bit weary of such places. :)

Edit: Just did some more research into Paysafe Group it's  the people who run the PaySafeCard payment choice from what I have read, but yes, any other options are greatly appreciated! :D

If you are unsure of it try and use a small amount of money something that is very small and see how it works for you as from more research some people get mixed reviews. Some get good service, others not so much. It is varied.

Excellent choice as well! ^^

I know SOFORT Banking Transfer is a accepted payment method of Neteller...

But Transfer money of my Bank---> to SOFORT---> to Neteller ---> to 3DXChat is ofc cheaper and more easy as use another Pre-Paid Credit Card^^

The SOFORT Banking Transfer idea was because it's one 3th part payment method like PayPal...

Edited by Achilles
typing mistake

I think at last is it not matter about the Service because the core meaning is, It's for now only possible to buy a new Membership or renew a Membership with a Credit Card.
The Service Provider of this Credit Card shouldn't be important and It's a question of the members personal taste :)

Neteller is a try worth for ppl without a current Credit Card,Pre-Paid Credit Card or similar Services because there are a lot possibles to transfer money from your current Banking to your Neteller Pre-Paid Master Card. Also I agree it's a good solution because it's for everyone possible to join this services and Transfer fast money for the 3DXChat Membership.

Of course was PayPal very comfortable but it's PayPal's fault if she no adult stuff wants. We shouldn't spoil the mood about PayPal faults :)

Cardscout - unabhängiger Kreditkartenvergleich:

https://www.cardscout.de/

For germany atleast - prepaid creditcard with now yearly fees:

https://www.cardscout.de/vergleich/kreditkarte/fidor-smartcard/209083.html

https://www.cardscout.de/vergleich/kreditkarte/dkb-cash/203151.html

https://www.cardscout.de/vergleich/kreditkarte/myprepaid-mastercard/205940.html

Kostenloses Girokonto mit Kreditkarte

https://www.cardscout.de/kostenloses-girokonto-mit-kreditkarte

Kostenlose - Kreditkarten

https://www.cardscout.de/kostenlose-kreditkarten

ps: i was in lidl lately and even saw visa paycards (50/100 bucks) to buy whatever, no idea if they will do also!!?

giphy.gif

Hi 

I have an issue with the payement method. I'm from Canada and I try with a prepaid Mastercard Vanilla dont know what to do because they ask the info

on the card and the address, every time I try its say that the bank can not process the transaction. Is there an other way then use a real credit card for the 

people from canada ? 

Well, it seemed to be some problem with me.

I purchased one year subscription card from 3DX since Christmas Season last year.

I activated on 22 MAR 2016 and I cancelled my annual subscription from BMT service.

As it was written very well to cancel subscription

In order to avoid duplicate money transaction.

It works fine, but I'd like to check my membership status too.

Until now. I could not log in as 3DXChat membership.

It repeated either wrong email account and password.

I'd never changed it since Day 1.

I was also take option "forget password".

Which I've got damn same password but I could not log on to membership account.

It's not a hiccup but there was something wrong here.

Please help.

I had a similar problem. I was sent a new password and even though I seemed to be entering the password correctly, it kept being rejected. In the end I got it to work by copy and pasting the password I was sent.

I hope that helps.

Are the prepaid cards the subscriptions you can offer to others players with the code ?

Hi Leeloo!

Yes, that is correct. It is the subscription that you can gift to people with a long randomized code.

so they don't work anymore even with a credit card ?

Not at the moment as the prepaid card page itself has been disabled. There is no way to link to it and when writing in the link manually it just takes you to the xGold page now. Seems the prepaid has been removed.

I do want it to return though soon! As its the most simple way to get a sub without worrying about recurring fees.