3DXChat Community

Graphic and Audio bug since Sunday (3-30-14)

Medusa00

My menu button is blacked out and transparent instead of grey.  When I click it, all the buttons work EXCEPT settings, F1 doesnt work either.  I cant adjust any settings.  The audio bug is a weird poppy flat audio noise I get at random times.  It sounds like somebody lovetapping a ping pong ball.  I cant hear any music in the zones with music.  Also right now the game is stuck in windowed mode.  I can hit Alt+Enter to fullscreen but thats all.  Here are my system specs.

Computer was bought in March of 2009 it's a gateway/acer

Intel quad core processor 

8 gigs of system ram

BFG Geforce 9600 GT 512MB overclocked out of the box (old card but it's been working great so far for this game)

I have tried uninstalling and deleting all game folders from the directory, then running CCCleaner to clean the registry AND Regedit to manually delete any reg files leftover associated with 3DX.  Another person had this same bug and he claimed that the Regedit thing fixed his game, hasnt worked for me.  I have tried REinstalling the game to diff directories as well.  Every time this bug is still there.  I was hoping this update today would fix it but thats not the case!

Here is a picture of the bugged menu interface!  Note that ALL buttons work in the menu interface except the settings button.  I click it and nothing happens, and the interface closes.

post-1131-0-56605000-1396308022_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hiii....

I had this problem too..
Step 1: Delete the game!!!!
Step 2: Go to --> Register--> HKEY_CURRENT_USER-->software-->SexGameDevil "open the map and Delete 3dxchat"...close register...

Step 3: Install the game:))

Greetz

Meriyen!

Just tried this myself and I have music and setup menu for the first time in 5 months! thank you!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Audio & Graphics Bug - Fix Step by Step

1. Deinstall 3DXChat
  2. Go to: C:\Program Files(x86)\3DXchat and delete this Folder
  3. Open Registry Editor
  4. Go in the Registry Editor to "HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/SexGameDevil  right click to this Folder and delete.
  5. Close the Registry Editor
  6. Reboot your PC
  7. Install the Game
  8. Have Fun   :)

Guest Suikazura

Audio & Graphics Bug - Fix Step by Step

1. Deinstall 3DXChat
  2. Go to: C:\Program Files(x86)\3DXchat and delete this Folder
  3. Open Registry Editor
  4. Go in the Registry Editor to "HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/SexGameDevil  right click to this Folder and delete.
  5. Close the Registry Editor
  6. Reboot your PC
  7. Install the Game
  8. Have Fun   :)

I would add, do a search in your main drive for 3dxchat. I found there were files installed other than the main file. Delete them, making sure you don't delete any 3dx(direct x) files.

I find it safer to use a registry cleaner rather than directly deleting registry entries. Less likely to oops  :D

Uninstall the game and all associated files.

Then run reg-cleaner, you may need to run it a few times to get all the "orphaned" registry entries.

Then restart.

Run the cleaner one last time, then reinstall.

• 5 months later...

Hi anyone, know what i the safest, most successful Pc cleaner to use, I deleted, the 3dxchat  file and followed, Achilles suggestion from opening registry editor, deleting the files and rebooting, as well as re running my anti virus software, and the problem persists, I get sound, moans, but no music plays anywhere..?..My Pc is an acer Aspire V and only a year old, I'm frustrated been trying to fix this problem for two days....