3DXChat Community

Grand opening. First party at Club of Thorns

Sagret

Hello everybody, as you probably recall a one and half month ago Order of Thorns was funded. We never had a room made for big parties. So after one month of being lazy i've finally decided to create the room made for the party. With help and honest opinions of my friends room is ready for the big day. Opening party will happen 27th February and it will start at 8pm GMT+1 and will end at 8am GMT+1 Which will give us 12 hours of the EDM and House music played by DJTrena and ToraX! I've received support from the White Palace Brothel and SexClub™ from which i'm really thankful. Except for WPB and SexClub™ you will be able to find many more amazing people. My little dream is to make this party as big as possible and i think the best hour for that will be midnight GMT+1. Everyone is welcome, bring as many friends as you have! The more of us, the better party will be!

cXVsqge.jpg

Many thanks to friends who helped me out with planning all of them knows exactly who i'm mentioning, as well i'd love to thank to Temple of Lust for theirs advertisment <3 

Some round-up after the party! Party has went just as planned for 12 hours straight without any crashes! At the Peak we had 54 people around with us! For first four hours music was played by DJ Torax! Then he replaced with Annaliseae for two hours! For the rest of party DJ Trena gave us amazing music! In my opinion opening was a success! 11 hours straight we were biggest room around having many people enjoying the party! Then for last hour we've lost the lead against the sex-room x3 But numbers didn't partied! People did! I hope everyone who stopped by enjoyed theirs time just as much as i did! Big thanks to everyone who stopped by ^^ Here is a link to a small album with my favourite photos from the party :D http://imgur.com/a/JshhZ

• 2 months later...