3DXChat Community

Order Of Thorns (BDSM Community)

Lince

(This page was created so I could manage the Order myself since Kushiel is stepping back for now, old page can be found in here --->http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/2484-the-order-of-thorns/)

2qa5kc0.png

The Order was built to give the BDSM-interested community here the option to interact with each other in a decent environment and to open opportunities to explore and develope peoples dominant or submissive RP-Abilities. Visit us ingame to learn more!

Upcoming Events:

Order's Meeting: Sunday, March 20 -> 22h GMT+01

General Organisation:

The Order is led by Grand-Mistress [L]ince on the head

supported by Grand-Mistress Apprentice: [S]agret [L]

Following by the Elder-Masters/Mistresses:

[E]lenn

and the Masters/Mistresses:

LastExile , [I]siana , [M]oxxi , DanaPhoenix , [Pr]andall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Orders Base are our willing Slaves who serve the Order and their designated Master/Mistress in each way imaginable.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They are parted in Master/Mistress Assistants (Switchers):

[C]hloesnail , [R]ampage

Slaves:

Ginevra[E] , LadyKate [I] , SilverVesper [-] , Luisa [-] , ElexisLove [L] , Blair [-] , ElsaLust [M] , MirandaX [M] , Sili [M] , X-o1 [M] , LilMissWetNJuicy [L] , Yhivi [-] , MariaSu [-] , AnnaJSW [-] , TheDarkRed[-] , ChloeMoretz[L]

Other Jobs:

Bartender: Slick

Order Laws:

1. The sexual Orientation and personal limits of the Slaves must always be respected.

2. The Slaves are as soon they have a designated Master or Mistress totally under their control and can f.e. break the dresscode if its their Masters wish.

3.  While Slaves are in Order Locations each Master/Mistress within the Order is free to discipline them in a way he/she sees fit as soon disrespectful or unacceptable behavior occurs.

4.  "Free" slaves are shared property within the Order and can be handled as that. (To clarify: "free" means they have no current Master/Mistress responsible for them)

5.  Activity within the Order is expected atleast twice a week. If that cant be reached the Member has to inform higher or equal ranked Members about their timeline.

6.  We expect our Members to speak fluently English, the language is the base of each RP. Besides that, it doesnt hurt to read this:

http://3dxforum.com/...e-for-3dx-chat/

Dress Code and Behaviour in Order Locations:

MASTERS:

• No Sneakers
  • No Shorts
  • No Sleeveness Top
  • No "funny" hats or such a nonsense. You get the direction i guess.

Behaviour: You  want people to respect you so chatting silly in local or ripping off clothes and start dancing stupidly, shouting "NAKY NAKY" doesnt help for that. If you want to joke around do it in group chats where no Slave is hearing you. Otherwise you are pretty much free to do whatever is going into your mind, especially with our property or interested people ~~

SLAVES:

naked, except:

• Fishnet Stockings (the Open One)
  • Iron collar
  • classy Heels
  • Bracelets (optionally)

Behaviour: Its part of your Training to know that so i wont write it here descriptivly. In General is to say that you should RP, regardless what people do, aslong its realistic. If there is any too far going action high ranked Members of the Order will protect you from further damage and punish the responsible Person.

Profile signature:

These signatures have to be used by every Member of the Order

The thorns design "ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳҳ̸Ҳ̸" is now gone due to take too much space on profiles.

~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~

DOM:

<color=#FFA500>[iNSERT RANK]</color> in the ranks of <color=#FFA500><b>THE ORDER OF THORNS</b></color>

<color=#FFA500><b>Current Status:</b></color> Busy with training [   ] , Chatting/Working [   ]

<b><color=#FFA500>Owned Slaves:</color></b>

~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~

SUB:

I am collared property and proud slave of <color=#FFA500><b>THE ORDER OF THORNS</b></color> and <color=#FFA500>[iNSERT MASTERS/MISTRESS RANK] [iNSERT MASTERS/MISTRESS NAME]</color>

My submissive body and mind exists for serving my Master/Mistress at any time and in any way they wish to.

I am allowed to be used by [everyone/order's members/nobody] when my [master/mistres] [is/isn't/both] around.

<b><color=#FFA500>Current Status:</color></b>

Modifications: [ - ]

SUB (free):

I am collared property and proud slave of <color=#FFA500><b>THE ORDER OF THORNS</b></color> (and <color=#FFA500>searching for a Master/Mistress</color> to educate me...)

Grand-Mistress allowed me to be used by [everyone/order's members/nobody].

SWITCHER:

<color=#FFA500>[iNSERT RANK]</color> in the ranks of <color=#FFA500><b>THE ORDER OF THORNS</b></color>

I am collared property and proud slave of <color=#FFA500><b>THE ORDER OF THORNS</b></color> and <color=#FFA500>[iNSERT MASTERS/MISTRESS RANK] [iNSERT MASTERS/MISTRESS NAME]</color>

Since i proved my Devotion to the Order, this Slave is sometimes allowed to help educating their property. Nobody knows how to hurt better than someone who felt the whip on his/her own skin...

Chose one:

I am allowed to be used by [everyone/order's members] when my [master/mistres] [is/isn't/both] around.

Grand-Mistress allowed me to be used by [everyone/order's members/nobody].

Order's locations:

Hall of Thorns (Lince's room): Open most week days, its a space for most people of the Chat, from simple sex to BDSM shown or simply talk in a friendly ambience or dancing in the pool full of whiskey, this is our current main place.

tjLWyCC.jpg

Top left: The Bar; Top Right: BDSM Show Room;

Bottom Left: Aphrodite's Camber; Bottom Right: Display amphitheater.

Club of Thorns Sagret's room: This place will be mainly to party all night! *o*

uQfapon.jpg

Order's Dungeon (Lince's room): This place is BDSM focused and can be used by members of the Order and friends (open in rare ocasions).

0chPsep.png

Chillzone of Thorns (Sagret's Room)

0BnT2cs.jpg

KqYWei8.jpg

Any other room under 'Thorns' name tag is most likely to belong to the order, you can visit us there as well

mummy can you tell demarcus i wont be on again until i find a boy to renew my subscription :P hes prolly worried sick...

also! will skype boobs for subscription lol! mail me for my address!

What my daughter does to get a subscription... ^^'

Hello all.

Today i visited a Hall, start to talk with people.

It was interest.

After that Miss Lince was introduce me and i try to do her orders...

In one moment i wss in sutuation stay naked on my knees in front of many people.

Lince ask me to wear a collar and i agree to try.

It seems intetest.

After she wear it on me i feel very humiliate and cum...

Lince said what i am a property of Order now...

I dont know that it can be....but it is no way back....

I am collared property of Order....omg

It looks amazing. As soon as BDSM animations are finally added properly to the game, I'm resubscribing. I would be satisfied with the ability to walk on fours, to kneel heads down, handcuffs with hands on back, and ballgags, anal beads. Even games like Skyrim from 2011 have such mods and I've seen in a very old (now closed) sex game, the option to spank the partner while he/she is lying on your lap.

It looks amazing. As soon as BDSM animations are finally added properly to the game, I'm resubscribing. I would be satisfied with the ability to walk on fours, to kneel heads down, handcuffs with hands on back, and ballgags, anal beads. Even games like Skyrim from 2011 have such mods and I've seen in a very old (now closed) sex game, the option to spank the partner while he/she is lying on your lap.

We all hope this will come sooner then later. After resubsribining feel free to pay us a visit ^^ For sure we will be able to show you up how it is working in Hall/Order. If you would come around and see people inside, but local chat would be dead send pm to one of the masters/mistress as probably action id handled in group chat. Never felt the loss of RP-Chat as much as now ^^'