3DXChat Community

Patch #337

Lisa

I believe that development is slow because basically the team is aware that in CURRENTLY market there is no real alternative to this game...

That is so true competition drives companies to improve to stay ahead on the curve, they could slack half the day now since no other game really comes close to this multiplayer experience.

I just wish the developers did dev diaries or something, give us more details, introduce themselves, show the process of development for things so we can get a new whole new perspective instead of the silence and one new MF pose a month thing we're used to.

Something like what the makers of star bound do just have a blog where they post from time to time what they are up to and what they are doing, as i said before it really takes no time whatsoever to inform the community what is going on and allows for more positive and directed criticism

Just like this game could use some Coverage maybe make contact when the new unity engine runs stable with a big patch note and bring the game to the attention of sites like lewdgamer.com

it does not really seem that much work for the potential to get people to stay longer and for people to find this game easier more people is more money for them after all

Yes but it being stated there is no real competition out there is sort of a false statement. I will happily admit this game is graphic wise much superior and Will look even better on the new engine.

Dev diarys I will agree are a must even if its just updates telling us what's coming after we move to Unity 5.

true true i guess in that case the only thing that would keep this game with the curve of the genre is just its looks compared to the other games.

when looking for games of this genre you will mostly end up with games like second love or MNFclub since this game lacks internet coverage compared to those two this its mostly just mouth to mouth and on forums (or at least that's the feeling i got)

3DXChat brings great visuals but leaves users wondering what now? because they just did everything that's available in under 1 hour. $20 for pretty things doesn't exactly sound appealing and why I never returned since April 2015 when my 1 month ended. Since then we got a new club (boring), several MF poses (boring boring), new female avatar clothes (boring boring boring), and a camera tool (Zzzzz......). Not to mention no real communication from the developers which makes me not trust them one bit. If I can't get to know you, why should I give you anything? If you're going to hide and only announce a new MF pose, why should I keep paying?

I play Second Life more because it offers variety in gameplay, and that's what keeps people coming back. Plus you can do a lot for free. >.>

I also play MNFClub, Twinity, Chathouse 3D, Red Light Center 2 (Curio), Yareel, and AChat. But some fall flat like 3DXChat; there's nothing to do but #@&$ basically. XD

I know that's the appeal of these games but still if it offers hardly anything it creates a ghost town.

Skyrim, Fallout 4, Oblivion, The Sims 2, The Sims 3, The Sims 4 are games I enjoy with adult mods though and keep playing.

yea reason why i renewed is just that i found awesome people to talk to and love role playing a lot (even outside of sexual acts) i never played the other games (MNFClub and sutch) i am sure if i where to play that game first and met a lot of nice people and where to give this a shot i would be gone in a month as well.

and yea skyrim adult mods are the best to bad its not multiplayer

i am on my second month now still enjoying it here yet this game gives me a feeling from time to time like its a half-abandoned steam early access game where the devs pop in once in a while to let people know they are still working on it, that is why its important to keep in contact with the community when there is not a regular date for patches or a release date

for now still enjoying it here its the people not the game and that is why internet presence is important

Guest Eddster

Yes but it being stated there is no real competition out there is sort of a false statement. I will happily admit this game is graphic wise much superior and Will look even better on the new engine.

Dev diarys I will agree are a must even if its just updates telling us what's coming after we move to Unity 5.

There is a competitor with a much larger, more robust community. It's called Second Life. People think the game is old, which it is. But there are several mesh bodies that are out now that make 3DX look old. The only thing 3DX has going for it over SL is penetration on sex animations. That is literally it at this point. I was hoping 3DX would stay ahead of the curve but it's falling behind really fast for coming out just a few years ago.

User created content will always out perform a small dev team of just a couple. Why I invested in this project to grow, not get smaller. I am just a fan on the outside now. But still wishing the best for this project.

Know this reference a lot to the shemale thread, but seeing as my lover here is a Tgirl i thought i would bring it up nevertheless. I really love what looks to come in that patch, but also feel there 3 specific things i would really love for it either to get, or to be included later.

1. Universal pose types so for instance Tgirls can use male like poses with a partner that's female, right now there poses which in    essence same but have a bisexual and hetero version.

2. Tgirls to get masturbation options, always them to have a jerk off pose which will be activated with a strap on(or penis)

3. Give Tgirls cumshots animations too, it feels a little sad that there no facials or cum shots for Tgirls.

EDIT: Then of cause a non erect, flacid state for beaches or if they wish to be without panties under a skirt would be nice i imagine too, but think some already brought that up.

Guest Eddster

Alot of negative Nancy running around here lol....keep up the amazing work and the updates coming you guys are doing amazing! As far as this second life talking goes .....I'd much rather play on an Etch a sketch at least the graphics are better on that thing lol!

I was just referring to there actually being competition in the market. For the etch a sketch part, well that's just because you can't figure out how to not look like a derp. :P

Give devs the time to update to the new unity before complain . If they launch the update too early , peoples will complain because there is too much bugs and others glitches . If they take their time to give us something with less bugs and glitches , peoples complain .

Peoples are never happy lol.

Just wait that they give us the new unity and that they fix the unavoidables bugs , then only after , if you find that updates dont come fast enough , you can complain .

Give devs the time to update to the new unity before complain . If they launch the update too early , peoples will complain because there is too much bugs and others glitches . If they take their time to give us something with less bugs and glitches , peoples complain .

Peoples are never happy lol.

Just wait that they give us the new unity and that they fix the unavoidables bugs , then only after , if you find that updates dont come fast enough , you can complain .

...and even if u'll complain..nothing will change. *evil laughs