Patch #337

Patch #337 Update

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
233 replies to this topic

#41 Guest_Skar_*

Guest_Skar_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2016 - 11:11 AM

It would be nice to have some "pose" that are more Dom/sub oriented. Even if it not walking with leash.

Pulling the leash or spanking or other sub and humiliating pose
  • pierroussss, ChiK73, Ozelot and 2 others like this

#42 SarahSub

SarahSub

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 11:14 AM

Well until then it will just be down to good old rp and typing skill.
  • LanaLove likes this

#43 Shanti

Shanti

𝔅𝔬𝔰𝔰𝑦 𝔅𝔦𝔠π”₯𝔒

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,506 posts
  • LocationASSylum

Posted 12 February 2016 - 05:11 PM

Well done devs, this patch looks very promising.

The reduce of the loading times is a great news. :D

I still think our transgender members deserve a third gender added, as it would be much easier for them rather than a toggle, but this is big step in what I believe to be the right direction as far as equality in contents is concerned in 3DX, therefore I'm very happy for our members who have been eagerly waiting for such an addition for a very long time. 

Thank you devs :)

• Chilles, pierroussss, LanaLove and 3 others like this

#44 Alexandrien

Alexandrien

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,086 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 12 February 2016 - 06:33 PM

Could some one please clean the "not patch related crap" out of this thread??? PLEASE....

I am so happy that Lisa started to communicate and you "unintelligent beings" are really working hard on changing her mind again... Why?

seriously...

@ash, gizmo, lisa. maybe patch notes threads should be locked in the future for admins only... In the open forum there is place enough to discuss i think... that keeps discussions/chatter away from the important information...

• SarahSub likes this

#45 Guest_Skar_*

Guest_Skar_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2016 - 06:42 PM

Could some one please clean the "not patch related crap" out of this thread??? PLEASE....

I am so happy that Lisa started to communicate and you "unintelligent beings" are really working hard on changing her mind again... Why?

seriously...

@ash, gizmo, lisa. maybe patch notes threads should be locked in the future for admins only... In the open forum there is place enough to discuss i think... that keeps discussions/chatter away from the important information...

You know that you could just have asked people to stay on topic and there were  no need to added an extra insult in the mix. 

But in the end, I still agree that this thread need to be cleaned up as it turn into something that is totally off topic. 

And I this post would be more suited in there own patch note thread. I think one existed that was maintained by Ash at one point.

Oh, and locked also since we got already a few thread for update feedback. 

• LanaLove likes this

#46 Alexandrien

Alexandrien

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,086 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 12 February 2016 - 06:51 PM

You know that you could just have asked people to stay on topic and there were  no need to added an extra insult in the mix. 

Yes i know... but sometimes it is just more than i can stand any more and then i need to vent as well.. sorry for that, still human :P

#47 Ashbash

Ashbash

πŸŽ€ Β π’―π“Žπ“…π’Ύπ’Έπ’Άπ“ 𝐡𝓇𝒾𝓉 Β πŸŽ€

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 13 February 2016 - 12:51 AM

Not to worry I will clean this up.

Yes, I have my own patch note topic that I lock after each post I make to stop this sort of thing happening and can discuss in the Upcoming updates topic in open forum.

But Lisa is excited for this upcoming patch and wanted to make it an individual topic. :)

But yes, all posts, please keep on topic on the topic itself. :)

Patch notes will still be posted in my topic when I receive the finalized ones and such. Just Lisa wanted to let you guys know what's being worked up on for the next update. :)

• claudi, ΒΈ.β€’β˜…Shannonβ˜…β€’.ΒΈ, MaryKate and 2 others like this

#48 Sage Stoner

Sage Stoner

Scallywag and Rapscallion Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • LocationTokyo Japan

Posted 13 February 2016 - 02:40 PM

I still think our transgender members deserve a third gender added, as it would be much easier for them rather than a toggle

Really?  Speaking as a transgender player, I don't want a "third gender" if it is going to be a shemale.
I want to play as a futanari, with both a penis and a vagina. I am quite happy with the game as it is now and don't want to lose any of the functionality that I currently have. 

• Laua and Foxxyblue like this

#49 Wendy

Wendy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 03:54 PM

Allowing a 3rd gender specifically for "shemales" as most people here call it (despite being a derogatory term) actually is not even fair at all. If we get shemales then why not also have men with vaginas? And why not futanari? Why not furry? Why not -blank-

Keep it simple. Allow accessories that can change these things such as the cat ears and toggleable penis. There's no need for a 3rd gender (which actually biologically does not exist in the first place)
  • wendyafternoon and Foxxyblue like this

#50 Nadinchen89

Nadinchen89

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 13 February 2016 - 04:22 PM

Wow sounds good! Looking forward to it :3

But when does the new graphic engine release ? unity 5 i believe ?

• Krisa likes this

#51 Ashbash

Ashbash

πŸŽ€ Β π’―π“Žπ“…π’Ύπ’Έπ’Άπ“ 𝐡𝓇𝒾𝓉 Β πŸŽ€

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 13 February 2016 - 06:23 PM

Wow sounds good! Looking forward to it :3But when does the new graphic engine release ? unity 5 i believe ?

If all is well and no snags are hit. It will begin rolling out in March. But won't be in one update it will be released as a Beta client to run paralell with the current Unity4 Client. 2 clients 1 world.

But the Unity5 client may be badly broken at launch which is why it's going on a Beta period for a few weeks to give the community a chance to help stabilise the game as each part is released, but if you don't want a broken mess, you can continue to use the Unity4 client for stability until the Beta period ends.
  • shadoworld56, Krisa, Alexandrien and 1 other like this

#52 Sagret

Sagret

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 09:27 PM

If all is well and no snags are hit. It will begin rolling out in March. But won't be in one update it will be released as a Beta client to run paralell with the current Unity4 Client. 2 clients 1 world.

But the Unity5 client may be badly broken at launch which is why it's going on a Beta period for a few weeks to give the community a chance to help stabilise the game as each part is released, but if you don't want a broken mess, you can continue to use the Unity4 client for stability until the Beta period ends.

So does it basically means we won't get any updates till march?

Edit: Nevermind, i understand it now. I just somehow thought the Unity5 will be implemented in new update. Sorry for troubles ^^'

• shadoworld56 and Alexandrien like this

#53 Morgaine

Morgaine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 14 February 2016 - 08:46 AM

Question about the new Poses UI. 

Will the new UI allow Futa/TS players to now be able to also chose the MF poses we have not been able too so far?

Or is that something hopefully planned for down the road?

BTW  Great work on getting this out to the community.  Looking forward to this patch.  Any idea on a timeline?

Keep up the great work,

M.

• Sage Stoner, SayaX, Nosferata and 1 other like this

#54 Nami

Nami

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 February 2016 - 04:51 PM

This patch is what i have waited for... since i started playing this game! Cant wait to role play with this new patch ^_^! so hyped!

• MissPlaced, Morgaine and MaryKate like this

#55 JuicyJina

JuicyJina

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 14 February 2016 - 11:45 PM

This is actually the best step to do :) give us hope... tell us what is going on lol we needed that to stop people from nagging! Thanks lisa, ash, gizmo, achilles im happy to see this post and i cant wait till its released! 1 question tho, re scripting the animation poses from scratch means that we will get more poses updates in the future and will that make it easy for the DEVS to create poses? if so then what a intelligent step *Applauds*

• Chilles, claudi, Nami and 3 others like this

#56 Sensual

Sensual

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationNetherland

Posted 15 February 2016 - 05:46 AM

Very nicely done xo

#57 SandraDream

SandraDream

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 16 February 2016 - 03:49 AM

I still need a leash to go with my collar. Just saying. πŸ˜‰

Hehe... Me too! *blushes*
  • Allyson and SarahSub like this

#58 SarahSub

SarahSub

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 03:57 AM

Hehe... Me too! *blushes*

Hehe well we could always share.

#59 Vixian6969

Vixian6969

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 05:32 AM

i can't wait for this Update.

• Morgaine likes this

#60 Naori

Naori

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 09:08 PM

Awesome work, looking forward to see those changes live.

Thank you very much for your constant efforts.

Lovely greetings,

Naori Uchiha

• Nami likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users