3DXChat Community

Patch #337

Lisa

I know what I have to say is not going to be very popular in here but I thought I would let fly with a genuine girls point of view, seeing as many of the posts in these forums are like in game, males pretending to be females and supposedly giving a females point of view.

Lately I have been thinking about commonly suggested figures of how many females in the game are actually females in rl, if we go off those figures then it means that the game only has around 10 to 20 percent female players.

I as a genuine true female now more than ever feel like 3DXChat is a game where I do not fit in.

I have thought about what it means to have it so girls can have dicks when ever they are naked and what it will show for the game.

My guess is where ever there will be naked parties, on the beach, in rooms, where ever, it will be fairly common that there will be a good percentage of girls with dicks.

Although I really do feel everyone to their own and really do believe that all have a right to show who they are and be accepted, this is something I would not feel comfortable with as a choice of a place to hang.

I also have thought about new people looking in, what impression it will give for the game, for the majority of those people I don't think it will be a good one.

Lots of chicks with dicks, hmm, for a small percentage of the general public they will say great, but for most I think it would be more like, not for me.

Lately I have been working on things for the game, tease animations that would be mainly for the stage in Sin Club.

Then I was going to work on dance moves that could be choreographed.

When I had suggested these things in these forums people never seemed to be very interested, well I guess this is the type of things that girls want so I should have known it wouldn't go down very well in here.

Another thing I had noticed is that in the room contest a little while ago it was all girls that made entries, and a lot of them I know to be actually girls in rl.

That I think kind of shows a little of what is missing for us girls in this game.

So I guess it is congratulations to the guy/girls, you win, it is your game. 

I know what I have to say is not going to be very popular in here but I thought I would let fly with a genuine girls point of view, seeing as many of the posts in these forums are like in game, males pretending to be females and supposedly giving a females point of view.

Lately I have been thinking about commonly suggested figures of how many females in the game are actually females in rl, if we go off those figures then it means that the game only has around 10 to 20 percent female players.

I as a genuine true female now more than ever feel like 3DXChat is a game where I do not fit in.

I have thought about what it means to have it so girls can have dicks when ever they are naked and what it will show for the game.

My guess is where ever there will be naked parties, on the beach, in rooms, where ever, it will be fairly common that there will be a good percentage of girls with dicks.

Although I really do feel everyone to their own and really do believe that all have a right to show who they are and be accepted, this is something I would not feel comfortable with as a choice of a place to hang.

I also have thought about new people looking in, what impression it will give for the game, for the majority of those people I don't think it will be a good one.

Lots of chicks with dicks, hmm, for a small percentage of the general public they will say great, but for most I think it would be more like, not for me.

Lately I have been working on things for the game, tease animations that would be mainly for the stage in Sin Club.

When I had suggested these things in these forums people never seemed to be very interested, well I guess this is the type of things that girls want so I should have known it wouldn't go down very well in here.

Another thing I had noticed is that in the room contest a little while ago it was all girls that made entries, and a lot of them I know to be actually girls in rl.

That I think kind of shows a little of what is missing for us girls in this game.

So you are saying that you wouldn't share the game with transsexual ?

And they are not real girl ? I just hope I am twisting your words.

Yes, I know that not all people playing TG are actual transsexual, but gender identity is a real thing. Even if 4% of all people playing TG were actual people with a female identity, they deserve that update as everytging is not all black and white. There a lot of nuance and shade when it come to sexual identity and gender.

So, I think the community win with this little update that show you penis if you got one.

+ for the fantasy.

+ for the actual TG.

EDIT : And I know 3dxchat is lacking transsexual guys as an option. It doesn't seem to have the same appeal. But I still believe it lacking and hope it will eventually get added. The more options the better so people can be what they really want. Sexuality and identity is not a binary system. Life is not a computer. ;)

Some people had approached me in PM about the penis option if it would be a thing you can toggle even when standing/dancing etc... As some were a bit confused as it said it is available anywhere, but then only shown images of Lisa in solo animations with it toggled on. As before it was only exclusive to sexual actions, rather than at any point.

I can confirm that the penis option will be available to have when walking around/dancing and in a social environment as well and such. Just want to clear up the air with some people who were still a little confused if it was actually going to be available for solo and sex actions only or not. :)

Regards

Some people had approached me in PM about the penis option if it would be a thing you can toggle even when standing/dancing etc... As some were a bit confused as it said it is available anywhere, but then only shown images of Lisa in solo animations with it toggled on. As before it was only exclusive to sexual actions, rather than at any point.

I can confirm that the penis option will be available to have when walking around/dancing and in a social environment as well and such. Just want to clear up the air with some people who were still a little confused if it was actually going to be available for solo and sex actions only or not. :)

Regards

I think it is always there or isn't? :huh:

If it isn't so I want also a Vagina so for Solo Sex Animations or for sex with a Transgender Women :lol:

Because to put and remove a genital with a button is ofc a funny thing for RP and also again a fantastic update for the female Alt Community but it's unrealistic ^^

I think it is always there or isn't? :huh:

If it isn't so I want also a Vagina so for Solo Sex Animations or for sex with a Transgender Women :lol:

Because to put and remove a genital with a button is ofc a funny thing for RP and also again a fantastic update for the female Alt Community but it's unrealistic ^^

Well, it the best 3dxchat can do instead to give the TG an actual gender option.

It not unrealistic it a design decision from the DEV and not one that I really like.

I would rather have an extra gender then a toggle button, but the dev decided otherwise. ;) And yes, there should be transition guys also. ;)

That's a good question Achilles, I am unsure if it will always be there, I think it will be, but I am unsure on how it works with female to female interactions? Does it stay on when you switch animation, or do you have to re-toggle it back on @The people who play as a transgender? As I have only had male chars so don't know how it works during sex and such. xD

Well, it the best 3dxchat can do instead to give the TG an actual gender option.

It not unrealistic it a design decision from the DEV and not one that I really like.

I would rather have an extra gender then a toggle button, but the dev decided otherwise. ;) And yes, there should be transition guys also. ;)

Yes it was what I meant :)

Realistic or unrealistic not matter because it's a sex game and all kind of Sex Functions are welcome. But if the Female Alt have the function to put and remove the gender function so should it also be possible for the male Alt's only this will be fair.

If it isn't so will change the Community more to Female Avatars because with this Avatars are more functions possible, more Clothes, more Designs and maybe soon more gender ^^

That's a good question Achilles, I am unsure if it will always be there, I think it will be, but I am unsure on how it works with female to female interactions? Does it stay on when you switch animation, or do you have to re-toggle it back on @The people who play as a transgender? As I have only had male chars so don't know how it works during sex and such. xD

yes it stay if u switch :) 

I understand your point of view, but i think you just missing what this game is. It's a 3D sexchat, mainly focusing on some chat options and cybersex, not a dance simulator or a room-designer. There are a lot of games where you can live much better social life/dance/clothing your avatar/design your room, etc. For example you could make a Warcraft guild or something, playing there and come here only if you would like to have a well implemented cybersex. And you all right, most people here are males. And there is a some people who always want to make this game a social-secondlife stuff, but if devs would tend to go that direction, majority would just leave, because most of people just use it as a sexgame.

And my honest opinion is hanging in this game daily for hours is not so healthy. It's boring like hell and not designed for that.

Huh?  I think it is about seamless game play. Not a win for the guy/girls. I don't know how it worked before. I assume like the dildo, only available in a sex pose? If a person is a shemale, why should the option only be available during a sex pose? Shemales were advertised so I am not sure how someone could come to the beach, see a chick with a dick and thinks that it represents the entire community and even go further as to say they don't want to play because of it. Representing all different types of sexuality and genders enhances the game for what it is. It does not limit it as most do not come to make connections. That happens later if they are just not hitting and running which is also okay. No one has the actual numbers on the female player base. That comes from assumptions and not actual, unavailable to the community statistics.

Signed,

A genuine, true female.

Well done devs, this patch looks very promising.

The reduce of the loading times is a great news. :D

I still think our transgender members deserve a third gender added, as it would be much easier for them rather than a toggle, but this is big step in what I believe to be the right direction as far as equality in contents is concerned in 3DX, therefore I'm very happy for our members who have been eagerly waiting for such an addition for a very long time. 

Thank you devs :)

Could some one please clean the "not patch related crap" out of this thread??? PLEASE....

I am so happy that Lisa started to communicate and you "unintelligent beings" are really working hard on changing her mind again... Why?

seriously...

@ash, gizmo, lisa. maybe patch notes threads should be locked in the future for admins only... In the open forum there is place enough to discuss i think... that keeps discussions/chatter away from the important information...

Could some one please clean the "not patch related crap" out of this thread??? PLEASE....

I am so happy that Lisa started to communicate and you "unintelligent beings" are really working hard on changing her mind again... Why?

seriously...

@ash, gizmo, lisa. maybe patch notes threads should be locked in the future for admins only... In the open forum there is place enough to discuss i think... that keeps discussions/chatter away from the important information...

You know that you could just have asked people to stay on topic and there were  no need to added an extra insult in the mix. 

But in the end, I still agree that this thread need to be cleaned up as it turn into something that is totally off topic. 

And I this post would be more suited in there own patch note thread. I think one existed that was maintained by Ash at one point.

Oh, and locked also since we got already a few thread for update feedback. 

Not to worry I will clean this up.

Yes, I have my own patch note topic that I lock after each post I make to stop this sort of thing happening and can discuss in the Upcoming updates topic in open forum.

But Lisa is excited for this upcoming patch and wanted to make it an individual topic. :)

But yes, all posts, please keep on topic on the topic itself. :)

Patch notes will still be posted in my topic when I receive the finalized ones and such. Just Lisa wanted to let you guys know what's being worked up on for the next update. :)

I still think our transgender members deserve a third gender added, as it would be much easier for them rather than a toggle

Really?  Speaking as a transgender player, I don't want a "third gender" if it is going to be a shemale.

I want to play as a futanari, with both a penis and a vagina. I am quite happy with the game as it is now and don't want to lose any of the functionality that I currently have. 

Allowing a 3rd gender specifically for "shemales" as most people here call it (despite being a derogatory term) actually is not even fair at all. If we get shemales then why not also have men with vaginas? And why not futanari? Why not furry? Why not -blank-

Keep it simple. Allow accessories that can change these things such as the cat ears and toggleable penis. There's no need for a 3rd gender (which actually biologically does not exist in the first place)