3DXChat Community

Ex`s notes .

6 hours ago, Coldheart said:

Maybe I should have simplified my joke down to your intelligence level, I was saying you are also a douchebag.

Did I ask you to spoil my diary with your attacks? Did anyone attack you here?Β Delete your posts and never come back. I ask everyone to doΒ thisΒ once again. At this moment, there is only one adequate person who did it.

29 minutes ago, Ross the RoberT said:

Intelligence is the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills, it doesn't come in pieces, intelligent people know this already

Β 

Intelligent people and you have zero similarity. Someone not only didn`t educate you good, didn`t give you any manners, but someone didn`t give you any clue about things like "figurative language", "stylistic device" and so on. You were dumb like a mop, you still the same way. Like a kid really.

Edited by β˜™π”Όπ•©β§

7 hours ago, Nikki said:

The ignore function on this new board is slightly better then on the old. You dont get lured too much in showing ignored content Exy. You should try ;)

Β mmyeah? I`ll try later.Β Thanks for the advice.

ps: nah, it works the same way as all these years

HKi4JKK.png

Edited by β˜™π”Όπ•©β§

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2020 at 10:55 PM, Ross The TboR said:

Its a shame your lesbian gfs couldnt ignore yourΒ  penisΒ 

As far asΒ Β ex, he has to respond. This sex game is all he has in lifeΒ 

Ross, you really should learn some manners, and your gender comments are so wrong on so many levels. If this sex game, as you put it, although still trying to work out how you have sex on the forum, is not the only life YOU have, maybe you could respect the thread owners requests, show your a better person and someone who has manners and intelligence? maybe even show, you are not what you say others are. Would be nice to read and appreciate the conversation and pictures without your bitching and insults just to get attention for yourself.

Edited by Davi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...