3DXChat Community

Sagret Thorns's Hell-ventures

Sagret

Hey, please feel free to listen to my short story. Name’s Sagret Thorns, until not so long ago i was sure that I was just a human… Nothing too out of the ordinary happened around me, no-one was bowing in front of me but it all changed not so long ago… But let’s start everything from the very begining.

Back in my teen years I had bad times with mom as i recall… After one argument i had with her i just left home, slamming doors behind me… And that was last time she saw me for a quite a long time. I was walking around places, looking at people was my favourite part of life. I was often going to the parties only to observe what they were doing. It kinda let me forget about my past, all my troubles. But no matter what, I loved looking at people doing naughty things together… I think it was a part of me that never left me from early days from home. I loved sneaking to Mom’s room and looking at how she was treating the girls there.

One Saturday I was sitting down starving in the bar and didn’t have money on me as i got fired from my job, didn’t have a place to go but then… She came and sat with me… Lince found me, she didn’t look like she was sure if I was her long lost daughter, but she stayed with me, talking and taking care. When i was decided to slowly go back to my apartment she gave me phone and told "Sagret, I’ll always take care of you… If anything happens just call me". At first i was shocked, didn’t knew how i should act… I decided to make some distance from this "Crazy Lady" as i thought at first.

My life was going all the time the same way. Party after a party, looking around making some contacts, but then at one… I met her, she was my ideal girl. Funny, chatty and caring, it may sound stupid but i felt in love at the first sight. At that one party I met Kushiel as well, I quickly made a good contact with him. Even though we had just met recently we were talking like we know each other for ages. Quickly i just couldn’t hold myself from calling him a bro and i somehow felt this was a way how i should call him.

With my newly found love, sweetest girl we were spending each moment of our free time together, until one day she sudennly stopped answering me, I got depressed a little bit and then recalled what Lince said to me, I’ve called her and she was supportive, she helped me out with all the worries i had, and suddenly all my good memories of her started coming back. Asking i’ve spent some more time with her i was sure… She was my mother from which I ran away. If you only could see surprise and happiness on her face when I asked her to forgive me. She just started petting me and with a calm in her voice she answered "Of course Baby Girl… How could I be mad at the most precious thing i could have dreamed about”. I was just crying from happiness in her arms regretting that I ever decided to leave their home.

After some time I had been talking with Kush in the bar when Mommy came by. I quickly decided to introduce Kush to Lince, she was acting rather strange like she knows something about him that was hidden deep in his soul, but i just didn’t care that much about it.  The three of us were getting along together as we were sitting in the bar talking together. We quickly made plans on making business together. We’ve opened up a bar called Hall of Thorns and alongside we created a little community around it called Order of Thorns.

As I’ve got a little experience on beeing barmaid i’ve decided to take the bar as mine, making sure we don’t lack anything for our grand opening i saw we were missing some cat-treats for lost pets or people who came with theirs pets to us, I just had to make sure no-one will be missed. In the moment when I stood behind bar and first peoples were coming around i felt like i was in my element.

Our bar started to grow with more and more attention to it, we were having more famous personas who were interested in either joining our Orders, or who just enjoyed spending time with a whisky in theirs glasses talking to the barmaid. I was enjoying it much, I’ve gotten quickly distracted from my long lost girlfriend, but one day everything changed… We had a really wierd customer… It was a demon cat-girl, I tried my best to make her happy around us, but in the moment i gave her some cat-treats she just burst into flames, disappearing. After a while they told me it was my fault as i cannot give a normal treats to demon cat.

I was really depressed about making one of our customers disappear, after closing off I noticed something when i slipped on the carpet. There was a hidden trapdoor behind the bar that lead to a long tunnel. In the moment I decided to look what was down there, Mom was making a big deal about it. When i asked her if she is thinking that we have hell located down there, she just told me i cannot go down there because it’s too dangerous. At first i was sure she is only making a big deal of it and there cannot be anything bad down there, so I prepared myself a little bit and went down the tunnel.

And in this moment my first Hell-venture started… While going down the tunnel i think i passed out, and I woke up in an unfamiliar place. The tunnel I used to get down there was missing. Everything looked like on earth, but nothing was how it should be… I had a bad feeling about the place but i was determined to find my way out.

After first hours of walking around, I saw the first group of people. They were working in the fields with a passion, they loved what they were doing. It seemed like this was a thing they were doing for lots of years. They were taking care of it with respect to each others work making sure they don’t waste anything. I was really surprised when I saw that. If this is place they call a hell i’m wondering what the heavens look like.

Hours passed by when i was lost looking for places where i could rest and ask someone about a way out. Suddenly, i passed out on the way to a place that looked like an inn. After some time I woke up in some room, with a bowl of water and a dinner at the side of the bed. I was really surprised. When i looked around the room i saw a guy with a purple cape on his back. When i wanted to ask him questions all i heard from him was "King wants to see you…". I was in shock, and started asking more questions he just stood up and left the room. When i finished off my food i left some dollars on the table not thinking if it will have any value in the place where i was.

When i left the room, the mysterious guy gave me a black cape and told me to wear it. I was surprised at it but did it without saying single word. We went outside and i saw a carriage without horses in front of it. After getting inside, I saw a guy with a red cape on his shoulder looking with worried eyes through the Window. He was a fit-looking guy with Crimson red hair and eyes. I saw some resemblance with how similar he was to me, I got a little surprised when i saw him, He was looking intimidating but he looked at me with so much care and relief. The only thing he told me was "Welcome back Sweet girl” and while we were driving somewhere, I was asking thousands questions and he just sat there silently with a gentle smile on face.

After a while of travelling, i saw the big castle rising over the whole land, letting people in the rooms at the top look around and perfectly see what was happening around. When i stood in front of the gates, I was impressed by the size of it. When the King opened the doors and let me in, i was surprised, butlers were bowing with gifts for me right from doors all the way to the stairs. I received many gifts but most important one was a book that looked empty at first, but as soon as i looked closer at it some runes I couldn’t understand showed up. Other than the book, I also got a Crimson-red cape just like one king had. I looked at him with surprised look as he told me to move to his chamber where he will explain everything to me.

When we arrived in the giant chamber, filled with books, various scrolls and with two large armchairs, he pointed to one of the chairs inviting me to sit on it. We then started talking, about the story of my mother, how it was in hell back in those days. But when he finished how it was he started crying as he mentioned her, his beloved Queen running away while pregnant. He was scared he wouldn't see any of us for the rest of his immortal life. I think i was the first person to ever see tears on Satan’s face. He quickly calmed himself and continued the story. He told me that he thought Mom ran away was because he was too harsh with people around him. The day Lince ran away he started changing how the Hell works. He began slaying old demons who didn’t want new peaceful ways around there and rewarding those who were loyal and helpful to each other. Back in those days in order to achieve something you had to be the worst being around. Right now you have to be nicest person there. But of course… There are still some demons hiding from the spotlight, keeping their mischevious deals, but i haven’t seen them yet which makes me really happy…

Even though his story seemed to not be all false, i just couldn’t belive it… How a simple girl like me could be a Princess of Hell. He showed me a few paintings of Lince back when she was down there, she looked really similiar to me, there were only two things that distinguish me from her on the painting - My red hairs, eyes and cat-ears. I was shocked in the history Mom hidden from me, I knew there had to be a reason but i couldn’t believe it yet i was shocked all the same. I demanded some kind of test to make myself sure. He left a room without a word and didn't come back for a while. I was getting worried those will be my last moments around, but he came back with a piece of rock. He started scratching up runes on it and called one of the butlers inside.

He looked at me and explained „Those are bloodrunes… They will bloom in light when even one drop of my blood touches them” He cut his finger and squeezed one drop of the blood on it. It started glowing with a blinding light, then he ordered his butler to do the same, and light from it vanished as soon as Butler’s blood falled down on it. Then he handed me a knife to check it. As soon as drop of my blood fall down on the rune whole room got filled with a light. It made me sure… I’m daughter of Satan.

After the incident with bloodrunes i just wanted to go back to the Home back on the earth. As soon as i told that to him he got sad but decided to help me get out. He took me outside and set-up a portal. The last words i heard from him were: „You have potential in your soul… Don’t waste it, come back in order to train a little bit…” I nodded and said i will see him for sure. As soon as i stepped into the portal it made me appear back in the Hall. Lince and Kushiel looked surprised at me… They said i was away only for 2 minutes. After this day things started to change around. More people were appearing around me, just looking silently from a distance. I think those are Satan’s people making sure i’m safe around here.

Many Happy things happened after it was over. I’ve met my beloved Kitten which i’m currently taking care of, I’ve made more amazing friends. And it made me a little bit more confident. I’m happy i was able to learn more about my past. For now i’m pushing on Mommy to give me permission to visit Hell once again… Starting my training and getting to know what my dad meant by saying i have potential… Hopefully i’ll learn about it soon enough and i’ll share my story with you afterword. ^^