3DXChat Community

(COMPLETED) ♥ Celebrating Love ♥ -- Penny and Saya are Getting Married -- Sunday 14 Feb 8pm GMT

Guest SayaX

Penny and myself would like to extend out a huge thank you to everyone who came to party. Thanks for all the good wishes. Thanks for all the lovely gifts. We were both overwhelmed by the fantastic support of our wonderful friends to make this a truly unforgettable event. Especially to those who were at our ceremony, thanks for all your patience, it all went fantastic and that was thanks to you guys!

A special mention the the following people:
Lynn and Luna - thank you for being so welcoming. I am so glad to be part of you family.
Lilli and Era - for being my best friends and so supportive of Penny and me.
Xanar - if it wasn't for your club we would have never met. Thank you for hosting a wonderful ceremony.
Laura - for taking some wonderful pictures of both events so we have memories to hold on to.
Amy - thank you for providing wonderful music. You are my favourite 3DX DJ.
Vlanka - thanks for providing and hosting an amazing room and building the amazing floating heart.
Jess - thanks for making announcements in local and spamming friends and world chat to join!
Eli - for being a great bartender and general good fun.
Moon - thank you for providing additional ceremony photos.

And last but definitely not least. Thank you to my wonderful wife Penny. Thank you for being so supportive of me. Thank you for being so lovely to all of my friends. You are so fun and help me forget everything but you are also so kind and sensitive. I will need you more than ever over the coming weeks and months. I love you so much.