3DXChat Community

The Thorns Family

Lince

This is the story of the Thorns family.

The Thorns family is composed by 3 known individuals: myself (Lince Thorns), my daughter Sagret Thorns and my son Ryuzaki. My second son is not in this list for the motives you'll find later. So let's begin with my personal story.

My name is Lince, and i wasn't like this back at my first days around. My name comes from the Felinae Lynx and so i was one many years ago, I used to be just an happy cat from the wilderness and my favorite hobby and also survival technique was hunting hares, probably the only thing i still have in common with my old self is the hate for those annoying rabbits.

Back in the days i had the habit to explore, i used to run through countries, hunt different types of stupid rabbits.. It was interesting seeing each location so different from the previous one, but one day i reached a strange place, there were not much wilderness at all, instead i had sand on my paws and the heat was killing me, i had reached Egypt. At the time I thought that would be my resting place, last thing I remember from that moment was passing out with an image of a black dog in front of my blurry eyes.

When i woke up i was inside of a building full of strange drawings on the walls, lots of human like people on their knees facing me and at my side there was some kind of a man with a head of an eagle on a human like body and his name was Ra. He since then had become my step-father he always was committed to protect me. At my other side there was Anubis, my savior that brought me from my possible death spot to the pantheon of the gods. And there i was, in a throne like sit, but i was different, i was no longer a lynx, instead I had a human like body, still furry, but my cat headed features remained the same, at least i could keep my whiskers and claws. In that moment I have become Bastet, goddess of protection and love.

The stories as the cat goddess are endless so I'll jump to the most important part.

Anubis, god of death, end up being my husband, he was such a kinky dog, hmmm, we played both sides of dominance, i bet you weren't expecting such god to have a submissive side! Neither was I actually! We had so much fun together and we loved each other so much. The prove of that love is named Ryuzaki, my first son. It seems like joining a cat with a dog makes a wolf?! If not, thats what happened anyways, Ryu was a wolf but he was loved, besides the fact of being clumsy.. and a bit silly.

Those were happy days until the attack.

There was a new god around claiming to be "The God", he was indeed powerful... He destroyed many gods from our family. Ra died trying to fight God, Anubis went missing and so did my son. On the other hand, I was captured and sent to Hell as prisoner.

The keeper of that place was a red like man that had many names, one of them was Satan. Despite of being kinda attractive he was a bit of a jerk. I found myself losing all my goddess powers and i was turned to be fully human. I felt uncomfortable trying to get used to my fully human body with no fur nor whiskers... just a simple human prisoner in the underworld.

I spent my first times there being used like a sex object, but only for the pervy red demon, used to say that i was his treasure... Yea right... One day he managed to get me pregnant, not a few months after my capture. I begged him to let me keep the baby after he was born, he always said yes but for not really my surprise my baby was taken away.

I knew i had to rescue him for his own good. In order to do that i had first to get out of my restraints so what i had to do was clear, seduce the devil himself.

He has took me each night. I started to pretend that I was starting to enjoy him, more and more each night, I was leaving him crazy with pleasure, I saw the poor fool getting blinded by my acting each night, he started to treat me better, letting me more loose as time passed. One day he gave me a private chamber in castle. I had climbed my way from slave to be the queen of Hell. As I managed to get there i started to search for my son but with no success. Still i was respected by everyone, when i walked through the streets all the people would kneel as i passed, it was a wonderful sensation.

Three years have passed since my arrival and i was pregnant again, from a girl this time. I knew i had to escape before he could take her as well. At the time i managed to be trusted with slaves that would do anything I wished, so i ordered them to dug a tunnel to the surface, and so they did. It took about 6 months to get finally my ticket to freedom. Fortunately my cat agility wasn't completely gone so i managed to climb that safely without hitting with my full belly on the walls.

The hole led to a tall building where now I’ve opened the Hall of Thorns. I’ve stayed around so i could protect the hole from being opened from the other side.

My girl was born, surprisingly she got some cat like features unlike her mother, all that was remaining on me was the appetite for bunnies.

I managed to find my older son a few years after (not difficult to spot a wolf person, cat ones are indeed way difficult to distinguish due for being too common), he is still as clumsy as ever ^^.

My daughter made a strange friend, she even calls him "bro" whats weird is that i feel the Hell's vibe when he is near... His name is Kush and he is now our partner in our family business, the Order of Thorns.

• 4 weeks later...