3DXChat Community

Changed Graphics Settings After 178 Update

MikeyZA

I don't know if anyone noticed but after the 178 Beta update the graphics affecting the camera now has a blur and discolour to it on the edges and at extreme distance, like the game is adjusting quality down in peripheral areas and at the maximum distance the camera should render.

Admins please can you have a look at this and try and ask the developers to fix the camera/rendered view ? :)

Edit: It is even visible on the character login screen...

It has actually stepped the quality of the game down slightly in my opinion and in Lisa's new content post today you can clearly see the difference vs. earlier posts. See below what I mean.

Look around the head area of the avatar: The edges of the hair, the loss of detail in the face at the top. See below for an image before 178.
18HME8EdE.jpg

There is no loss of fidelity and the image is uniform:

18HME8DQ5.jpg

the radial blur is actually bothering me so much, I'm playing in medium settings just to get rid of it.

I can't stand aliasing, so I'm standing the blur.

what I don't like about the updates is all the anal sex. in fact I hate it, I only do Vag, anal is creepy, very creepy lol

Probably because of the gays. Its easier to adapt. The only thing creepy on 3DXChat anal is that the gap is enormous, especially in the fisting option to solo sex. Its like a horse done the asses. Aside from that, I like anal.

what I don't like about the updates is all the anal sex. in fact I hate it, I only do Vag, anal is creepy, very creepy lol

You are wrong they are not all anal , we got the semi missionary pose that is vaginal .

About the blur , i never noticed , all is clear in my screen , but i play in normal graphic mode maximum as when i try high or extremely high graphics , the breasts on female avatars become crazy  :D