#61 RobT

RobT

Troll Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,304 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 26 December 2016 - 05:56 PM

Dont you know by now, thats normal. Soon it will steer towards futas and/or the devs or any other topic thats been beat to death
  • Nicci likes this

#62 Sakuya

Sakuya

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 06:14 PM

Yes.

#63 vanessadoll

vanessadoll

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 06:47 PM

Dont you know by now, thats normal. Soon it will steer towards futas and/or the devs or any other topic thats been beat to death

I have not really delved into many of the posted topics. I can see by the main page for forums, based on the topics, that it is a very negative place.

#64 LaylaK

LaylaK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationMy DreamWorld

Posted 26 December 2016 - 08:09 PM

Seriously, why would anybody mind ? They sometimes make me drool lol, but if the only picture on a guy's profile is that of his cock, means he's just a dick ??? :))

#65 Guest_TrixyTrump_*

Guest_TrixyTrump_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 December 2016 - 09:28 PM

I do not tell someone what they can or can not put on their profile. It does not turn me on to see a dick pic and definitely not turned on by a pussy pic.

#66 RobT

RobT

Troll Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,304 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 26 December 2016 - 09:29 PM

I have a llama on mine, do anything for you?

#67 Camden

Camden

Queen of Everything

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,403 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 12:44 AM

For me it is mostly a turn off but sometimes they give me a good chuckle.
  • Abbey likes this

#68 RobT

RobT

Troll Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,304 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 27 December 2016 - 01:09 AM

For me it is mostly a turn off but sometimes they give me a good chuckle.

from a guy point of view... a woman looking at your penis and laughing is never a good thing

• SayaX likes this

#69 Rockster

Rockster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 01:13 AM

They do little for me and i luv cock. i saw one profile a while back which had 2 cock pics in it, it looked like the same cock, massive it was, but one was cut and the other was uncut so obviously was 2 diff cocks. very very close, but nope. i did wonder if the person had had it circumcised between pics, but the uncut version was one of those which hardly had any foreskin over the head when erect and there would have been no earthly reason to remove it. i pay little attention to rl pics in profiles cause they are so often just lifted from somewhere else and fakes anyway, but even the cock pics which look genuine with a sign next to them are not of interest to me. the way the avi looks and the attitude of the person behind it matters more.

edit; this is the second post i have put up which has magically gone all italic... nothin clicked in composer to make it this way... anyone?

#70 Freya

Freya

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 868 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 03:23 AM

What is the big deal? It's a part of human body x3 

A delicious one I might add.  :wub:

#71 Camden

Camden

Queen of Everything

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,403 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 05:20 PM

For me Freya, it's superficial. Sometimes seeing the pic is a turn off. Leave something to the imagination. If it looks like a string bean I'm not going to be turned on by that. If it looks like a shriveled hoho I'm not going to be turned on by that.
  • Abbey and Paloma like this

#72 Freya

Freya

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 868 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 11:52 PM

For me Freya, it's superficial. Sometimes seeing the pic is a turn off. Leave something to the imagination. If it looks like a string bean I'm not going to be turned on by that. If it looks like a shriveled hoho I'm not going to be turned on by that.

Fair :3

#73 DarrenD

DarrenD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts
  • LocationMilano, Italy

Posted 28 December 2016 - 05:26 PM

my 2ยข on this: we already have enough dicks in game, so no reason to put their brains on show in their profiles :)

... you could also look at it from the other side, is displaying pussy pics in profiles a good thing or a bad thing? Most straight males will (probably) have no issues with that.

But in the end, it might be self damaging for the poster, because most women I know dislike dick pictures in profiles. Which again might be different, if you are gay, so ... best just close your eyes when you see those most evil male body parts :)

#74 Lilcal

Lilcal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 10:26 PM

I say hell yes to naughty pics!!  But then Im a greedy lil perv..  and lazy too.  See if ya just put em in your profile  I dont have to whine and beg til ya send me some  lol

edit: "ya" is just a broad term..  didnt mean you in specifically   :)

• AmberS likes this

#75 Amberhawk

Amberhawk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 30 December 2016 - 02:16 PM

I don't know... why bother? I mean why guy isn't going to fit himself with the biggest anyway?  Oh their might be some jokers in the beginning but really... Now the Snipped and Turtleneck choices I can understand.  That choice might be something worth allowing for.  I would like to see them figure out how to go from "at rest" to "fully erect" and all stages in between. Maybe add a few tease options to get it there, too

Too much?

#76 Ciera

Ciera

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 30 December 2016 - 04:12 PM

What is a man's sexiest attribute ................................................ /me thinks ................................................. smile .............................................. eyes................................................ intelligence ...................................................... sense of humour ......................................................

Definately not willie pics

• Desirea likes this

#77 Mulan

Mulan

VP of infinite infinity

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 11:25 AM

Call me old fashioned, but putting a dick pic on your profile is disgusting and lazy. Real love means sending a bouquet of penises.
  • Reds, Black Sheep and DakotaRivers like this

#78 Lascivious

Lascivious

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 12 January 2017 - 08:12 PM

(caveat: I'm exhausted, I apologize if this make no sense, offends anyone, or is just stupid.)

Think I'm in the minority (as usual.) But I love a "good" dick and/or vag and/or other depravities pic.... although... That's when I'm in the right mood. And defining "good" pic is even harder since it'll change to suit my mood and whimsy at that instant... Sensual? Graffic? Etc... 
In the profiles, I think it's just silly to be bothered by pictures of nudity/sexuality. It'll either do something for me or it won't, otherwise it's just parts. I could (potentially) be offended a hell of lot more by something someone write than by picture of a winky... Anyone who's been to my profile is gasping now...lol. Anyway, I use pictures AND words AND anything else I can think of to try and put forth the image I want to present. A large part of whether pics will do anything for me will be the whole context. This applies to the other bit as well. To use advertising faeces slang as an analogy (it's the only thing that came to mind!) Think of the product your selling and your target audience. What do YOU think he/she'd want to hear from you? And I have to agree on one thing, for me audiovisuals can be really good but, as many many MANY other women here have mentioned, showing me the right words is just so much more erotic.
Standardised obvious statement to wrap around all that; that's me. Others might think I'm a slut (hell I kinda think I'm a slut...Lol) but that is me as only me. Isn't it nice that you KNOW that about me. If you get to know the person first you'll get to find out all their particular piccadilio. I love the discussion but you won't get definitive generalised consensus of all VL women-kind on here. 

PS, I actually have slipped one (so far) real picture of me on here. It's in a post, or been on my profile or my main picture... And just didn't mention it. Thought it'd be hot.

#79 Lascivious

Lascivious

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 12 January 2017 - 08:24 PM

Oh and if any one reading this ever does find themselves in a position where sending me a naughty picture of some sort is welcomed by me? Regardless of what you think you look like, REAL pics will always work better.

#80 WeeaboTrashu

WeeaboTrashu

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts
  • LocationYour dad house

Posted 14 January 2017 - 10:30 AM

What I Think of When Someone Has Nudes on There Profile

sexy-anime.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gallery, profile, idiocy, dickpics, dick, pictures

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users