3DXChat Community

A Question For The Ladies...(Dick Pics)

TomaHawk

[...]

I don't have an issue with the pictures per say and people can put up pretty much what ever they want as far as I am concerned, but a picture of a dick will not immediately get me going and if the truth be known I'd rather see a picture of the guys chest, ;)

exactly this! :) 

I don't mind if anyone uploads a picture of there private parts, I enjoy looking at them, but thats all to be honest. 

• 2 weeks later...

Even though I am a little late to the party, I'd like to emphasize a point that I feel is often very much overlooked. It's a psychological thing but as men are attracted to, well "boobs" and other revealing parts, their primal insticts tell them women should be attracted to their private parts too or so the thinking process goes.

With that we are dipping into the cliché of our current society's standards of beauty where ideal sizes are supposed to be the very aphrodisiac and eye-candy to attract the other gender, while some play those out as fantasies for rp means, other might simply feel rejected or not up to those fictional standards and thus pressed into them in hopes to appeal more women and that spirals even further, even bereaving them of the very change to engage the woman they might have looked for ... but I digress.

With the myriad of pictures flooding the visual mind on here, I personally don't find myself enticed by simple dick displays, for reasons named prior, it doesn't exactly resemble finesse or evoke certain impressions and visions we might have when it comes to our sexual imagery and mental cinema. Surely there can be a very refreshing and terrific person behind but taking things there due to the very first impression is another thing.

To my mind, there are wonderful ways to highlight yourself or show a touch of creativity with a few simple steps to rise above the norm and exude a certain special touch, be it through the perspective, the level of colors (noir setting) for instance or the addition of a ribbon even, all that can tease the eye.

My opinion is purely subjective of course and based on my veryown taste for erotic photography, I admit, but I strongly believe it is worth a thought.

The male body offers quite a few very delectable places, a firm butt, the flexing muscles of a broad behind or chest can be equally delicious for some as well or for those among the very brazen, a face, not everyone envsions themself talking to a dick (no pun intended).

Don't let those words discourage any of you guys, it all has it's place, just not as a first impression for all.

I could see myself swooning over the marvelous phallus of my special someone, making me want to practically lick over the screen at a certain stage and I venture to say that I am not the only one who feels that way about one of men's best parts *winks* .

• 4 weeks later...

Since I can't log in to 3DX today with the server issues, I'm reading the forums.  This is my first post. :)

The pics are just one part of the profile.  I like to see pics of the person behind the avi, whether it's his face, whole body, or his dick.  I little of everything is good when it goes with an interesting, well-written profile.  A good dick pic is one way to get attention, stand out from the crowd.  Personally, I don't think there are enough dick pics on profiles.  The majority of men I've met in 3DX like to see tits and ass and pussies on profiles.  I love the feedback I get when I put my nude pics on my profile.  Some women like to see dick pics just as much as men want to see the women nude.  But if it's all dick pics and just "I love 3DX" on the profile, that's not very interesting.  I want the whole "package!" :wub:

Well I guess, unless they've written their avi name on it, it don't count. :P

I'm gonna make a new avi I think, and call it 'ThankGodThere'sEnoughRoomToFitThisAllOn' (Not saying at which point I'd run out of space :P )

PS: Generally suspicious of anyone who says in their profile 'And yeah the pictures are really me' lmao

This is a subject that I discuss alot and its not on the posi side either..a REAL man will message you without a dick pic someone who is well lets say more out there would message you with a dick pic...I mean honestly whats the point do you need to get approval or make yourself feel better by posting a dick pic (which could be fake...btw google image search is my best friend in virtual worlds) so if its a fake pic I will search and most likely show you the link where you got it from in the first place its just not attractive to go around showing your package to girls..certainly dont do that irl or maybe you do...I myself have never flaunted my rl genitalia especially on the net its just NOT who I am I have had pics in my profile but I have never messaged someone and said "hey what do you think of my tits??" Lolol..So its a NO for me on the dicky pics....any type of a real man (even if he is a freak) will now the time and place to share such private things and not be all in the open 1000% hope you find this helpful guys just dont send me any I dont have time for sillyness cont me out!<3

First of all, I have no problem if someone has a dick pic in their profile.You have a choice on what to put in.

Now with that said, it is not what I want to see when I look in a profile. I feel that the guys that put them in there want attention, they want someone to say something about them. Even if it is not a real pic of their own. If is see a profile with those kind of pics in them, I move on. And not really say anything because again it is their choice.

Now if the come to me and say something like "hey baby, look at my profile, what do you think?" I find that very rude. I'm not here for that lol. Not saying some are, but it's not for me.

I agree with SayaX and PaulaSamantha. 

While for me naked pics of male or females really does nothing for me other then making me do an occasional "mmmmm" or give a roll of my eyes and giggle...   Yes, the vast majority of pics on profiles is fake, but you are in a sex game... where the majority of futas are guys, and some of the women are too. So it is what is it is.

As mentioned by others, this is a game for people to live out some things they can't do in real life.  There are so many different reasons why we are all here. Some for sex... some to be a gender they identify more with, some to live out fantasies they are unable to do in real life. So if posting fake (or the occasional real) nude or genital picks is apart of that, who am I to judge. I wont give them sh!t for it.

Yes, it doesn't really do much for me. To me a persons personality and wit turns me on way more then nudes. Talk to me with some intelligence and show me a good sense of humor, with a dash of sassy n sexy, and then we're in business. Everything after that is just icing on the cake.

Well the pics aren't authentic anyhow... so if ya wanna look at dick pics, why go through profiles? Just open a browser and have at it.

As far as what I think about it. Well... Your profile is a place for you to express yourself. When I see a dick pic in a profile, I'm not offended, but it sends a clear message as to the mind capacity and/or expectations of the one having such pics in their profile. Personally, i won't even waste my time with these people. While I do understand that everyone is here for diff reasons and has diff expectations, I find it difficult to take these people seriously.

So... No i'm not offended by those with dick pics. I kinda just shake my head and continue on. :)

Just found this interesting question lol  :lol: 

I'm probably the last one in 3dx to read it... but

It all depends...

If there's nothing else on his profile than just the pics of a cock, I usually move on, because the guy seems to be just a dick  :blink: 

If his comment is witty on the other hand, he might deserve some attention  :D 

Interesting question... in 3dxchat, since you can see naked people everywhere, I think I'm no more surprised to see dicks in profil, but I remember that the very first time I was really... "surprised" :) :)

Besides, it's often an interesting information about the person behind the avatar (mentality, in game expectation, etc...)

To me, a picture of a dick by itself doesn't exactly get me all turned on. I would much rather see a face, nice shoulders and a bare chest. There is so much about a man I look at and decide how attractive he is and how turned on I am, including how he talks to me. Honestly his dick is the last thing I think of, and usually when the clothes come off, if at all.

• 2 weeks later...

I think its funny. Yes some did shock me when i first came to 3dx, but I understand a mans penis is his pride n joy if he wants to show it cool. I myself dont need a visual of his bits. I am more inclined to be interested if he makes me laugh, has an interesting profile or just shows himself to be polite and kind. 

Oh, dear, well now, one of my long time friends here just put a dick pic on his in game profile last night, and was so insistent I look at it. It shocked me that he , of all people would do that, but still, it wasn't necessary. It didn't improve my opinion of him, to some degree maybe even lessened it. He told me it was to prove he had the right equipment to satisfy me, for however that would work over the internet. I didn't mind it, but I would have rather he hadn't asked me to.

Most of the males i get to know in chats (different sites) are quite eager to share what they look in real (either way, regular photos, some just dick pics). I usually decline this offers unless is a person i have a more strong friendship, then it kinda gives it a meaning.

Random dick pics hmm no. For me is the same as if you get a message saying "Im horny. Wanna fuck?" 

Make it more interesting guys. Instead of the good ole dick pic get creative n.n and i think that will catch more attention. 

If you were to believe every monster cock and beautiful hot female picture is actually the real person controlling that avi, then many of us would think we had died and gone to heaven. I am not saying they are all fake, but you will find a  majority are.

Whenever I'm approached by an individual who has pictures of dicks in their profile, I sit and think to myself first before passing any kind of judgement, because in all honesty, in the type of game I'm playing, should there be any passing of judgement at all?

If the pictures are real, if the dick is attached to the actual individual playing in game, I have to compliment their courage. It takes an INCREDIBLE amount of balls, pun intended, to put yourself out there so exposed, and I respect that. It's sexy as hell too, because if I need any kind of visual reference to what's inside of me while we cybersex together, thank you for the image, honey. Stories are nice don't get me wrong, but it's nice to have something to look at while we imagine.

Now, if the image is clearly fake, I can't laugh or giggle at it, much less call them out on it. It's their imagination at play and nothing more. Why should I be a bitch and make them feel bad? Maybe they want to imagine being a big black cock. Maybe they want to post pictures of themselves online, but are extremely afraid to because of the "little girl ridicule social circles" that exist in game? Maybe they feel a certain way, and have found a picture online that expresses how sexy they feel?

Could not the same, everything mentioned above, be applied to us women when we post pictures, too? Food for thought.

I added both of these comments together and will comment in general. Most people fake their pictures not simply for roleplay or to amuse themselves in a thought they have a fit body, larger cock (males) or a sexier frame, larger breasts (females) (also not a all inclusive list, just some random perfection on some parts). In all events people do this because they feel their life is lacking, that there isn't that excitement of being a better them present, a more desirable them. Now one might say then that's roleplay. Not in this sense. Its moreover in this sense a mental block that we can not see ourselves as beautiful the way it is. That we are perfect. That there is something 'wrong' with us, when there isn't anything wrong. It isn't so must to feel sexy as one might think. Rather there is a failed connectivity between who we are and how we are. So we must cover ourselves in a shroud, to falsify that connection. Now why isn't that roleplay? Roleplay is when we know what is and what isn't and still delve into aspects we may not often or at all engage, and we do so willingly. On the other hand a mind that can not rationalize and come to terms with who they are. They take on perspectives that contort their thinking in a detrimental way, and its far from freely. This happens in large to those online over roleplay. For many reasons which can not all be expressed here, ie loneliness being one. Instead of taking on a roleplay freely to entertain the mind, a grim outlook may be interjected in place. Some might say how do you get that from nude pictures, or sexual deviations? Read up on it and tell me I am wrong. There's years of these reports and studies from various people from therapists, doctors etc. Take your pick and read, do not simply take what I say as value.

So really, and as an example, is the man showing a fake cock to excite a woman, maybe to live out some fantasy? Or is it merely to condemn themselves openly for not being as perfect as the picture displays, and to possibly find a sense of acceptance, a derailment from their loneliness? Studies show not just for men but also women that the latter statement is more true than the former. So it does always make me wonder if they are being of their own fantasy or a prisoner of their own mind.

• 3 weeks later...