#21 Ginevra

Ginevra

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationEU

Posted 21 January 2016 - 05:20 AM

honestly i don't mind that much those kind of photos...just, it has no sense in here, is not a meeting site, it's a place of fanatsy, and regardless the dimensions of ur penis, rear or breasts..what really matters is ur mind.

• OliU, MissPlaced, JazzAhDee and 2 others like this

#22 SamanthaSweetheart

SamanthaSweetheart

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts
  • LocationWest Texas, USA ♥

Posted 21 January 2016 - 07:21 AM

So, according to all the replies, I'm the only red blooded woman on here who loves lookin' at dick pics? lol  Oh lawdy lawdz, save me from the dick.

I'm just kidding around, don't go getting offended. Different strokes for different folks.

*cough, cough* I'll stroke yours if you know what I'm sayin', fellas. Dont'chu worry 'bout that-- Paula's here to play.  ♥ (^ .^) ♥ *cough, cough*  :D

#23 SamanthaSweetheart

SamanthaSweetheart

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts
  • LocationWest Texas, USA ♥

Posted 21 January 2016 - 07:22 AM

<---------*cough* slut *cough*  :P

*Edit* No wait, uhh... crap.

#24 Guest_ClareTC_*

Guest_ClareTC_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 January 2016 - 12:24 PM

For the most part for me it's a turn off.

Based on the experiences I have had when I have been shown pictures like this in game the working assumption seems to be that on being shown a picture of a ' beautiful' dick I will be overcome with lust and go into some kind of swoon, out of which I can only be rescued by riotous sex with the owner of the previously mentioned 'beautiful' dick.

Well I hate to break it to you guys but it doesn't work like that. If the sum total of your intimate conversation is the occasional 'mmmmm' then a 100 pictures of your ( or anyone else's ) dick is simply not going to matter.

What matters is how I'm made to feel and that's a function of your conversation primarily but also your ideas, thoughts and ability to connect with me. Now before anyone thinks I'm looking for people with degrees in the English language, this is not about the standard of your language or about the size of your vocabulary...I have had many a delicious tryst with people who's command of English is very poor....it's about saying the right thing at the right time and connecting with me.( I hope that makes sense). These pictures are a lot less important than some guys seem to think

So to get back to the original question: if I come across a picture while looking at a profile then I usually chuckle and move on, quickly forgotten.. If I'm pointed at a picture as a means of 'breaking the ice' then this guy seems to be in love with his own genetalia and that's quite negative for me. Not so quickly forgotten but not positive. Only on one occasion have I seen such a picture used in a sensual manner during an encounter.....that was quite hot. ( and that's the reason I say ' for the most part' and not ' always')

I don't have an issue with the pictures per say and people can put up pretty much what ever they want as far as I am concerned, but a picture of a dick will not immediately get me going and if the truth be known I'd rather see a picture of the guys chest, ;)
  • sexycdn, Michaello, OliU and 9 others like this

#25 TomaHawk

TomaHawk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationFLA

Posted 23 January 2016 - 10:21 AM

Wow...I seem to have gotten lots of great responses. 

#26 Desirawr

Desirawr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 January 2016 - 05:38 PM

[...]
I don't have an issue with the pictures per say and people can put up pretty much what ever they want as far as I am concerned, but a picture of a dick will not immediately get me going and if the truth be known I'd rather see a picture of the guys chest, ;)

exactly this! :) 

I don't mind if anyone uploads a picture of there private parts, I enjoy looking at them, but thats all to be honest. 

#27 Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • LocationBeyond the Vovelverse

Posted 06 February 2016 - 06:11 PM

Even though I am a little late to the party, I'd like to emphasize a point that I feel is often very much overlooked. It's a psychological thing but as men are attracted to, well "boobs" and other revealing parts, their primal insticts tell them women should be attracted to their private parts too or so the thinking process goes.

With that we are dipping into the cliché of our current society's standards of beauty where ideal sizes are supposed to be the very aphrodisiac and eye-candy to attract the other gender, while some play those out as fantasies for rp means, other might simply feel rejected or not up to those fictional standards and thus pressed into them in hopes to appeal more women and that spirals even further, even bereaving them of the very change to engage the woman they might have looked for ... but I digress.

With the myriad of pictures flooding the visual mind on here, I personally don't find myself enticed by simple dick displays, for reasons named prior, it doesn't exactly resemble finesse or evoke certain impressions and visions we might have when it comes to our sexual imagery and mental cinema. Surely there can be a very refreshing and terrific person behind but taking things there due to the very first impression is another thing.

To my mind, there are wonderful ways to highlight yourself or show a touch of creativity with a few simple steps to rise above the norm and exude a certain special touch, be it through the perspective, the level of colors (noir setting) for instance or the addition of a ribbon even, all that can tease the eye.

My opinion is purely subjective of course and based on my veryown taste for erotic photography, I admit, but I strongly believe it is worth a thought.

The male body offers quite a few very delectable places, a firm butt, the flexing muscles of a broad behind or chest can be equally delicious for some as well or for those among the very brazen, a face, not everyone envsions themself talking to a dick (no pun intended).

Don't let those words discourage any of you guys, it all has it's place, just not as a first impression for all.

I could see myself swooning over the marvelous phallus of my special someone, making me want to practically lick over the screen at a certain stage and I venture to say that I am not the only one who feels that way about one of men's best parts *winks* .

• sexycdn, OliU and JessicaX like this

#28 nobody

nobody

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 06 February 2016 - 07:36 PM

giphy.gif

#29 SarahSub

SarahSub

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 07:52 PM

Seen so many dick pics I think I have become immune to their effect. But it's your profile you put whatever pics on it you wish it won't lessen my opinion of you.
  • SherryShy likes this

#30 Euk

Euk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • LocationHere I am!

Posted 16 February 2016 - 08:09 AM

4D5Cnfx.jpg

• Shanti, Leoninha, Cordelia and 7 others like this

#31 JazzAhDee

JazzAhDee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 March 2016 - 08:22 AM

Since I can't log in to 3DX today with the server issues, I'm reading the forums.  This is my first post. :)

The pics are just one part of the profile.  I like to see pics of the person behind the avi, whether it's his face, whole body, or his dick.  I little of everything is good when it goes with an interesting, well-written profile.  A good dick pic is one way to get attention, stand out from the crowd.  Personally, I don't think there are enough dick pics on profiles.  The majority of men I've met in 3DX like to see tits and ass and pussies on profiles.  I love the feedback I get when I put my nude pics on my profile.  Some women like to see dick pics just as much as men want to see the women nude.  But if it's all dick pics and just "I love 3DX" on the profile, that's not very interesting.  I want the whole "package!" :wub:

• sexycdn, TerryHeart, SayaX and 3 others like this

#32 SherryShy

SherryShy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 03:34 PM

I love it  :wub: 
But I strongly agree with

I want the whole "package!" :wub:

if the truth be known I'd rather see a picture of the guys chest, ;)

#33 Claymore

Claymore

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 03:45 PM

Well I guess, unless they've written their avi name on it, it don't count. :P

I'm gonna make a new avi I think, and call it 'ThankGodThere'sEnoughRoomToFitThisAllOn' (Not saying at which point I'd run out of space :P )

PS: Generally suspicious of anyone who says in their profile 'And yeah the pictures are really me' lmao

#34 Aria

Aria

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationSouthern USA

Posted 16 March 2016 - 04:11 PM

This is a subject that I discuss alot and its not on the posi side either..a REAL man will message you without a dick pic someone who is well lets say more out there would message you with a dick pic...I mean honestly whats the point do you need to get approval or make yourself feel better by posting a dick pic (which could be fake...btw google image search is my best friend in virtual worlds) so if its a fake pic I will search and most likely show you the link where you got it from in the first place its just not attractive to go around showing your package to girls..certainly dont do that irl or maybe you do...I myself have never flaunted my rl genitalia especially on the net its just NOT who I am I have had pics in my profile but I have never messaged someone and said "hey what do you think of my tits??" Lolol..So its a NO for me on the dicky pics....any type of a real man (even if he is a freak) will now the time and place to share such private things and not be all in the open 1000% hope you find this helpful guys just dont send me any I dont have time for sillyness cont me out!<3

#35 Kacey

Kacey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • LocationBoston Massachusetts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 04:26 PM

First of all, I have no problem if someone has a dick pic in their profile.You have a choice on what to put in.
Now with that said, it is not what I want to see when I look in a profile. I feel that the guys that put them in there want attention, they want someone to say something about them. Even if it is not a real pic of their own. If is see a profile with those kind of pics in them, I move on. And not really say anything because again it is their choice.
Now if the come to me and say something like "hey baby, look at my profile, what do you think?" I find that very rude. I'm not here for that lol. Not saying some are, but it's not for me.

#36 Josslyn

Josslyn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 16 March 2016 - 05:31 PM

It's worth a laugh or two.

#37 Kacey

Kacey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • LocationBoston Massachusetts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 05:34 PM

It's worth a laugh or two.

It sure is!

#38 Pookii

Pookii

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina, USA

Posted 16 March 2016 - 06:30 PM

I agree with SayaX and PaulaSamantha. 

While for me naked pics of male or females really does nothing for me other then making me do an occasional "mmmmm" or give a roll of my eyes and giggle...   Yes, the vast majority of pics on profiles is fake, but you are in a sex game... where the majority of futas are guys, and some of the women are too. So it is what is it is.

As mentioned by others, this is a game for people to live out some things they can't do in real life.  There are so many different reasons why we are all here. Some for sex... some to be a gender they identify more with, some to live out fantasies they are unable to do in real life. So if posting fake (or the occasional real) nude or genital picks is apart of that, who am I to judge. I wont give them sh!t for it.

Yes, it doesn't really do much for me. To me a persons personality and wit turns me on way more then nudes. Talk to me with some intelligence and show me a good sense of humor, with a dash of sassy n sexy, and then we're in business. Everything after that is just icing on the cake.

• TerryHeart, SayaX, JazzAhDee and 1 other like this

#39 JessicaX

JessicaX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 17 March 2016 - 08:50 AM

Well the pics aren't authentic anyhow... so if ya wanna look at dick pics, why go through profiles? Just open a browser and have at it.

As far as what I think about it. Well... Your profile is a place for you to express yourself. When I see a dick pic in a profile, I'm not offended, but it sends a clear message as to the mind capacity and/or expectations of the one having such pics in their profile. Personally, i won't even waste my time with these people. While I do understand that everyone is here for diff reasons and has diff expectations, I find it difficult to take these people seriously.

So... No i'm not offended by those with dick pics. I kinda just shake my head and continue on. :)

• Kacey and Eraphia like this

#40 SandieFoxxx

SandieFoxxx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 24 March 2016 - 05:26 PM

Just found this interesting question lol  :lol: 

I'm probably the last one in 3dx to read it... but

It all depends...

If there's nothing else on his profile than just the pics of a cock, I usually move on, because the guy seems to be just a dick  :blink: 

If his comment is witty on the other hand, he might deserve some attention  :D 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gallery, profile, idiocy, dickpics, dick, pictures

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users