3DXChat Community

How many FRIENDS or LOVERS have you brought to 3DxChat from another game?

PrimmPriss

HOW MANY PLAYERS HAVE YOU BROUGHT TO 3DxChat?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. How many players have you brought to 3DxChat from another virtual game?

• ZERO! I haven't brought anyone to 3DxChat other than MYSELF!
    • ONE to THREE players were brought to 3DxChat by me! You are welcome 3DxChat!
    • FOUR to SIX players were brought to 3DxChat by me! You are welcome 3DxChat!
    • SEVEN or MORE players were brought to 3DxChat by me! You are welcome 3DxChat!

I am the opposite to this poll, I was actually brought here by my partner at the time. That person is no longer here and we are not together anymore, but I am still here searching for the key out of this crazy world lol.

Niiice... nothing wrong with someone else bringing you here... You stayed, and that's all that counts! and TRUST ME.. I think most of us are searching for that "KEY OUT OF THIS CRAZY WORLD"!!! Totally agree hahahahahhaha :D

just one, but she left after her first month, she was used to furnitures and clothes editing, not much diiffused her

True... some are more into customizing than others. Still, I believe over time, 3DxChat will expand and have more of this. I do believe this game is going to BOOM one day soon!!! :D

I brought one friend from my GTA 5 crew ps3/ps4 here. He didn't stay long as he didn't want to hook up with anyone bc they might be dudes playing as girls. I kept telling him to forgot about and just have fun but didn't work. :(

Girrrrl, you got me laughin'!!!! He was truly paranoid huh... lmao... I can totally see a country boy from this part of the country i'm from DOING THE EXACT SAME THING.... :D

You sound like me.... grins... yearly subs on 3 different virtual game accounts.... Though... 3DxChat has me addicted, and I think I'm just going to rid myself of the other two.... I'm happy here.. ;)

Quality!!! For myself I went into a gamer phase where I refused to play anything that felt like a full time job (decade old EVE Online player)... I owned & played Sims 3 maybe a total of 8 hours before I pushed eject... I found this and was like woot... 3DX is a much smaller sand box then I am use to, but the sand box is still way cool to play in :) Cheers mate!!!!!

My real life is kept separate from my virtual life. I have this image of good girl (don't know why really) so it was my dirty little secret. As far as people I have met on another platform. I tried but they said the graphics are good but the cost is too much for the content. I am not paying for anyone unless I have mad, crazy love for the person and those people are already here so..... Not the romantic kind just a bond and friendship. I think sometimes people are just complacent, used to it. So they didn't want to change.

My real life is kept separate from my virtual life. I have this image of good girl (don't know why really) so it was my dirty little secret. As far as people I have met on another platform. I tried but they said the graphics are good but the cost is too much for the content. I am not paying for anyone unless I have mad, crazy love for the person and those people are already here so..... Not the romantic kind just a bond and friendship. I think sometimes people are just complacent, used to it. So they didn't want to change.

Well... very true... and I don't blame you.. I wouldn't pay for anything or anyone unless I was Mad crazy in love w/ them as well... :)