3DXChat Community

deleting a character not returning 10k xgold?

GeorgeGr

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I want 3dxchat to make money... That way they can keep this game running... I just think that this is a bad business model and going to loss a small number of people because of it...

To be honest the whole gold system wants looking at. The 10k alt creation fee is a bit steep, and the prices of photo slots on your profile beyond the 6th image are just ridiculous. I love showcasing images I make in game on my profile, but I've hit the point now one extra image will cost me over $30 USD to upload.

I get the point on there being a fee (server space/load) but those prices are simply daylight robbery.

Balance these costs out with gold earning. The daily login bonus is very small, and even referring friends earns a pittance of gold when weighed against costs for an alt or simple photo slot.

Lower the gold costs, raise the rewards and implement some extra ways to earn (and use) gold to incite extra activity (thus extra profit).

• 2 years later...

In the test version for the next patch (build 378 or later), there is provision for renaming a character.  That should deal with the problem around deleting the character in order to reconstruct it with a corrected/changed name.