3DXChat Community

Jowey & Jewel's Wedding

Jowey M

Heej <-- for those who still don't know , that means Hey :P

So

Heej Forummers ,

Knowing myself , and knowing my broken short memory , it is very well possible i forgot to mail some friends , i might have forgotten to mail some great people who are around in 3dx ,

so too all those who i forgot , please accept hereby , my invitation to you , to join - Jowey & Jewel's marriage 

tumblr_o0a6lfIRX41tjmmmko1_1280.jpg

Ceremony at Jewel's condo

Party will be hold at my top floor condo

hoping to see you all there ,

me and my loving Jewel greet you sincerely ,

:wub:  Jowey & Jewel :wub:

my sweet lovely Jewel ,

for so long i have been looking for you , trying to reach for you
somehow i felt you were out of reach for me , a league to high for me

so i never dared to reach out for you and silently walked the other way
... even giving up hope and quietly prepare to leave out 3dx

till that day came .. i sat there by my own at home on my birthday ,
just ended my sub that would end by the next day

for one last time i check the forum , and i see your add to some topic
i was scared ... i had to find you ... one more last time ... talk to you

while i logged in the game , i got your birthday wishes on facebook ,
i went to the fresco club and directly bumped into you

we talked that day .. we laughed , we cried ... we were sad , we were happy ...
but most off all ... we found eachother that day

tumblr_o0qc3lOmDz1tjmmmko7_1280.jpg

tumblr_o0qc3lOmDz1tjmmmko8_1280.jpg

tumblr_o0qc3lOmDz1tjmmmko9_1280.jpg

tumblr_o0qc3lOmDz1tjmmmko10_1280.jpg

I want to say Thanks to everyone for all their warm wishes on my and Jowey's Wedding day,I 1st want to Thank my Husband for being the loving Gentleman he is, for giving and showing me so much Love, 2nd Darkangel without you we could not have done any of it , Thanks for helping us with Marring us and being our DJ and Calming me down (Smiling) you're an amazing Woman, 3rd Adara, Kitty, and Cat, Thank you all for being our witnesses , your love and support is not without notice and I want to say thank you to each one of you and send , Hugss to you, 4th, DJ SEXYBOY You came in as second DJ and killed it you are an awesome DJ and friend and I thank you so very much for being there, and all the Guest Thank you... you all are the best friends a Girl could have do I really need to say more? I LOVE 3DXCHAT WOOOOOOT Raise Hands... I forgot someone and without her you are could never see how lovely our Wedding was that Person is Biene, She is one of the best I have seen here and for her to do this for us was such a Gift, brings tears to me eyes, Thank you so much Biene 

w26wnulh_zps4rroqi7m.jpg

Jowey when I met you I never dreamed I would be standing here today, life has so many paths that just cannot be foreseen, but somehow, somewhere I knew, smiling tears in my eyes I knew I loved you before I met you
Shaking, holding your hand Jowey we have been friends a long time, and in I don't know what the word for it is star crossed loves, I remember the day I went looking for you, and notice you was gone from my friends list,
I looked everywhere, Night Club, Beach, New Club, I Couldn't find you, feeling lost, I gave up stayed and danced alone, in one word you found me 
(Jewel) you're pm said (Jowey) I said back, not knowing it was you, my JowieSweet, You spoke and tole me who you was, “Jowie” ,You had been looking for me as well,  my first words . (Happy Birthday) Then (Sending Gift) with a smiling and a <3 
you ask how did I know, I say face book, I've been looking everywhere for you. 
Jowey babe, Time is like a river. You cannot touch the same water twice because the flow that has passed will never pass again. that day we found one aother, that was, our river, it was my Moment, and I refused to let it past us by .
I Payed for you to come down asked me to dance you apeared before me and held out your hand, I felt you're love for me strong and over powering, and in just one dance I became yours, and you  mine, (well we did dance there for 2 hours Laughing) "Jowey" you have become my world, there's no Man that has loved me better.
That makes me happy, and feel this way. Jowey, where I see myself as plain you see me as special , Beautiful, and smart, you didn't do this with words, your actions showed me you ment it, we do not spend a lot of time together, but you always 
make an effort to share  your day with me and in that I am with you, you always send me pictures of the boys on outings you guys have, you are and awesome father, and you make me feel I am with you there, even though during that time I'm sleeping, babe thanks for inculding me (Crying even more) there is no time that I message you that you don't reply ,
keeping your phone at your're bedside so you can hear from me. “Jowey” God heard my Prayer's and sent me you, standing here in fount of everyone I promise to be your devoted Wife in good times as well as bad, I will honer and Trust you, beyound all others giving my love and body to only you, from this day forward, this I Vow. I Love you JoweyM.  

w17i6s55_zpsiu7ofibe.jpgw20bku61_zps4igxoldg.jpg