#1 Kushiel

Kushiel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 09:13 AM

.2qa5kc0.png

The Order was built to give the BDSM-interested community here the option to interact with each other in a decent environment and to open opportunities to explore and develope peoples dominant or submissive RP-Abilities. Visit us ingame to learn more!

Upcoming Events:

Town of Salem GAME-NIGHT - SUNDAY 07.02. , Starting at 20:00 GMT +1 , Hosted by us and the Quiet Temple ~~

http://3dxforum.com/...lem-game-nights/

General Organisation:

The Order is led by Grand-Mistress [L]ince and Grand-Master [K]ushiel on the head

supported by Grand-Mistress Apprentice: [S]agret [L] , Frenchkiss [L]

Following by the Elder-Masters/Mistresses:

and the Masters/Mistresses:

LastExile , [E]lenn , [I]siana , [A]mandaH

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Orders Base are our willing Slaves who serve the Order and their designated Master/Mistress in each way imaginable.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They are parted in Master/Mistress Assistants (Switchers):

[C]hloesnail [K]

Slaves:

ChristinaH [K] , Ginevra[E] , Arelia[S] , Sisskate [I] , SilverVesper [C] , TheQ [-] , Luisa [-] , ElexisLove [A] , Blair [-] , TanyaG [A]

Order Laws:

1. The sexual Orientation and personal limits of the Slaves must always be respected.

2. The Slaves are as soon they have a designated Master or Mistress totally under their control and can f.e. break the dresscode if its their Masters wish.

3.  While Slaves are in Order Locations each Master/Mistress within the Order is free to discipline them in a way he/she sees fit as soon disrespectful or unacceptable behavior occurs.

4.  "Free" slaves are shared property within the Order and can be handled as that. (To clarify: "free" means they have no current Master/Mistress responsible for them)

5.  Activity within the Order is expected atleast twice a week. If that cant be reached the Member has to inform higher or equal ranked Members about their timeline.

6.  We expect our Members to speak fluently English, the language is the base of each RP. Besides that, it doesnt hurt to read this:

http://3dxforum.com/...e-for-3dx-chat/

Dress Code and Behaviour in Order Locations:

MASTERS:

• No Sneakers
  • No Shorts
  • No Sleeveness Top
  • No "funny" hats or such a nonsense. You get the direction i guess.

Behaviour: You  want people to respect you so chatting silly in local or ripping off clothes and start dancing stupidly, shouting "NAKY NAKY" doesnt help for that. If you want to joke around do it in group chats where no Slave is hearing you. Otherwise you are pretty much free to do whatever is going into your mind, especially with our property or interested people ~~

SLAVES:

naked, except:

• Fishnet Stockings (the Open One)
  • Iron collar
  • classy Heels
  • Bracelets (optionally)

Behaviour: Its part of your Training to know that so i wont write it here descriptivly. In General is to say that you should RP, regardless what people do, aslong its realistic. If there is any too far going action high ranked Members of the Order will protect you from further damage and punish the responsible Person.

Profile signature:

These signatures have to be used by every Member of the Order

DOM:

<color=#DC143C>▬▬▬▬▬▬ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ</color>

<color=#FFA500>[INSERT RANK]</color> in the ranks of <color=#FFA500><b>THE ORDER OF THORNS</b></color>

<color=#FFA500><b>Current Status:</b></color> Busy with training [   ] , Chatting/Working [   ] , On the Hunt [   ]

<b><color=#FFA500>Owned Slaves:</color></b>

[LIST OF SLAVES]

Visit us at the Forum for more Informations!

<color=#DC143C>ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ▬▬▬▬▬▬</color>

SUB:

<color=#DC143C>▬▬▬▬▬▬ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ</color>

I am collared property and proud slave of <color=#FFA500><b>THE ORDER OF THORNS</b></color> and <color=#FFA500>[INSERT MASTERS/MISTRESS RANK] [INSERT MASTERS/MISTRESS NAME]</color>

My submissive body and mind exists for serving my Master/Mistress at any time and in any way they wish to.

<b><color=#FFA500>Current Status:</color></b>
Ass:  [Unplugged]
Cunt: [Emtpy]
Mouth: [Empty]

Additional Modifications: [such as tattoos/brandings, piercings,...]

<color=#DC143C>ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ▬▬▬▬▬▬</color>

SUB (free):

I am collared property and proud slave of <color=#FFA500><b>THE ORDER OF THORNS</b></color> (and <color=#FFA500>searching for a Master/Mistress</color> to educate me...)

SWITCHER:

<color=#FFA500>[INSERT RANK]</color> in the ranks of <color=#FFA500><b>THE ORDER OF THORNS</b></color>

I am collared property and proud slave of <color=#FFA500><b>THE ORDER OF THORNS</b></color> and <color=#FFA500>[INSERT MASTERS/MISTRESS RANK] [INSERT MASTERS/MISTRESS NAME]</color>

Since i proved my Devotion to the Order, this Slave is sometimes allowed to help educating their property. Nobody knows how to hurt better than someone who felt the whip on his/her own skin...

ORDER LOCATIONS:

-Hall of Thorns-

wFJYVGB.jpg?1

raxarcu.jpg

-Order of Thorns-

OCSjA.gif

Special Friends of the Order:

Xanyia (Stripper)

23jhlpj.jpg

• Pierrousss, ChiK73, Baboo and 6 others like this

#2 ChloeMoretz

ChloeMoretz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Locationvancouver... toronto... wherever im filmig

Posted 02 January 2016 - 10:26 AM

i have a question, are celebrity slaves granted any kind of VIP perks over normal slaves? for example, say you had a slave who had a teen choice award, would she have special status?

• Kimba likes this

#3 Lince

Lince

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationOrder Of Thorns

Posted 02 January 2016 - 01:33 PM

that would lose the purpose of becoming a slave in the first place wouldnt it, chloe? ;) but actually... :o i guess it would be more fun to degrade you more than the others ^^

• ChiK73, LanaLove and ChloeMoretz like this

#4 Cyra

Cyra

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 03:02 PM

I would be interested in joining as slave, but have a general question:

When and how long are you open each day? Timezone? Since you prohibit sex outside for your slaves.

When i understand that right. You limit the slaves to have only sex in The Order and maybe only with their respective Mistress or Master.

If the room and Masters are not aviable 24/7, that would suck a bit. Don't you think? ;)

• ChiK73 likes this

#5 Kushiel

Kushiel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 03:58 PM

Cyra, this prohibitation actually only exists to get broken. Understanding now? ~~ Ill reformulate this abit more clear though.

• ChiK73 likes this

#6 Cyra

Cyra

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 04:04 PM

Alright do that. :) Still the questions of your opening times stands.

• ChiK73 likes this

#7 Kushiel

Kushiel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 04:22 PM

Lince and me are both european, however we are usually spending a huge amount of time ingame at the moment so i doubt you will have troubles to find us. We are thinking about fixed opening times in the weekends but this is always a hard thing to achieve.

#8 Lince

Lince

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 11:22 PM

So at weekends we excpect to be on long periods of time and i look forward to leave the room open even if im not available, the rest of the days we might get beween 3 or 5 hours at late night gmt / gmt +1, i can leave the doors open as well ^^

#9 Elenn

Elenn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 11:58 PM

It seems very well organized and interesting !

You people have my support !

• Lince likes this

#10 Lince

Lince

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 12:42 AM

Thank you so much Elenn, you can check out our meeting space at 20:00 gmt +1, today!

#11 Elenn

Elenn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 01:43 AM

Sadly i won't be able to, but i'll keep an eye on this for sure. And i'll visit you next time if i can !

#12 Kushiel

Kushiel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 02:35 AM

For all who wonder, no its not open yet, Lince got RL-interrupted, so very sorry about that. Were waiting for her return now. ~~ Highers the tension :)

Update: Opened!

#13 ChloeMoretz

ChloeMoretz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 05:45 AM

I look forward to my impending slavery! probably the first time that was said in history... XD i hope i find a big mean owner! 

Attached Thumbnails

• 1343949965735.png

• analiza and Lince like this

#14 Lince

Lince

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 08:38 AM

chloe, the order cant wait to accept you, we already have a cell for you only! how luck are you :o, it will be such a huge event selling you to our mean masters, you'll have the time of your life :D

• ChloeMoretz likes this

#15 Sagret

Sagret

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 08:40 AM

Imagine all the movies that will be shot with them Chloe  :D

• ChloeMoretz, analiza and Lince like this

#16 ChloeMoretz

ChloeMoretz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 10:07 AM

oh my gosh my own cell!!!! *squeeeee!*

(lol thanks for the pic :P )

Attached Thumbnails

• chloe_moretz_slave_002_by_steffimariechen_1-d98k8qh.jpg

• analiza, Kushiel and Lince like this

#17 Baboo

Baboo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio

Posted 03 January 2016 - 12:25 PM

I am also interested. This looks great but I am mid west time. Is that an issue?
  • Kushiel and Lince like this

#18 Kushiel

Kushiel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 06:18 PM

it shouldnt baboo. chloesnaile for example is also from US and doesnt have troubles so far. depends on your timetable and work though.

It would help if you tell us what role you prefer for now and talk ingame further on. We are really searching for male doms btw, so if anyone thinks hes capable, he should make an approach. Experienced ones at best of course but dont be shy if you just want to see how its working aswell. we gladly invite to group chats or give hints for material which gives some input.

2 chloes soon, just noticed... guess we have to rename you if you join. Any suggestions Lince?

• Lince likes this

#19 Lince

Lince

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 08:23 PM

Im not positive that this chloe is serious in joining but if she does we can call her vip slave or something cause she likes to feel special ^^

• ChloeMoretz likes this

#20 Kushiel

Kushiel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 09:25 PM

what about Cunty ~~ simple and degrading with one blow and i dont really care about her VIP. If she wants to be famous in the order, then she has to earn it by skills. Though we might use it for advertisment maybe :P

• Baboo and ChloeMoretz like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users