3DXChat Community

GAME: Finish My Sentence >>>>>>>>>>>>

PrimmPriss

This game is nothing NEW to anyone here, but lets make it crazy, lets make it FUN!

Here GOES >>>>>>>>>>>

I opened the door to my bedroom and found___________________________?

(the next person to post will finish my sentence! Then you will leave space for the next person to add on to your sentence!)

I look forward to ​seeing HOW crazy you all can make this game!!! LMAO!

LOL

LOL, restart!

LMAO!!!!!!!! I have sat here and laughed and laughed @ this Bing!! (wipes tear).... I NEEDED this today!!!! That is some funny shit!!!

(tries to stop laughing, my face hurts)

Ok, Ok, lets get BACK TO IT!!! and YES the inflatable doll spoke earlier, hahahha!!!

.... thinks to self (SELF :P , YOU HAVE HAD TOO MUCH TO DRINK!) So I got the keys to my car and decide to go to the ____________________________________

..... saw that DAMN INFLATTABLE DOLL standing next to the PORTA JOHN, I new I had to ditch this sucker... I begin to run towards the "Weird House" where they have the eight fingered man, and the 1000lb woman for show 'n' tell.... but then I tripped over _______________________

waked up immediately with a very noisy scream which were comes from my kitchen.... (i realized that i was dreaming all those)... the scream was very weird couldnt belong to a human... i look at the clock it was almost 3am, and just at the moment that i step out of my bed there ___________________

(by the way.. sorry about my poor english, i just learned it by myself on the net with translating what people write)

• 3 weeks later...