3DXChat Community

How deep is your Love

Bing

Love Q&A  

72 members have voted

1. 1. How real can Love become in Virtual Worlds?

• I don't think it can become real Love ever!
    • I don't care about it really i just want to have fun!
    • I think it can become real Love with real feelings!
    • I felt in real Love with someone and we are now happy together IRL!
    • I don't know

This always can happen in any kind of communication happening, it is not restricted to this game.

I saw that many times happening around me in RL. Even in MMOs ppl found together. Technically 3dxChat is nothing else...

Since the early age of chats on the net, this is happening. Not in a high percentage though, that's true.

The nature of this game however extends the possibilities to learn to know each other on a more sexual level than a text only chat can.

On the other hand, don't forget that this is a game and ppl most likely are NOT living the same sexual stuff in the game as they live in the real life ;)

However i think most are trying to live their sexual fantasies, so i can imagine a couple meeting in this game can actually get very happy together in RL as well.

On a mind and sexual basis.

And Briana... read the poll again :P

As already mentioned, not everyone that thinks this is possible is looking for real feelings in that game...

Recommendation: If you are looking for RL Love, mention it in your profile :)

cheers ;)

Love does not need a physical or virtual platform to flourish. Love is a single entity that exists in a mind with the free will to trust. Any stipulation that describes raw experiences lacks the concept or faith that this single entity was born on. Look at it as a seed if you must. Some have exceptional gardening skills and some just don't. A good gardener can bloom such beauty that would and will include many. He/She is not hindered by the physical nature of the beings this circle consumes. Sometimes this means the gardener must transplant that seed in another garden where it has more room to grow. There is no depth in a loving concept.  It is born in some individuals with endless rage to consume EVERYTHING that stands in its way.  My vote is yes it can happen. I suppose it depends what doctrine your word love came from.

So how real can love in a virtual world be? It can be as real as you let yourself believe it is. The mind is an amazing organ that can take you places your body may not be able to.

The best movies, books, and games are the ones that evoke feelings (love, sadness, happiness, etc). If you felt something (bad or good) in this virtual world, it means it's a good game and your feelings were validated.

I know who I love in 3dx, and for me that feeling feels real-- I will relish in it for as long as I can.  

In the end...we will all die and no one will remember any of this. So I say just take everything with a grain of salt...enjoy the ride and not think too much about it.

Virtual-Love-Cards.jpg