3DXChat Community

How MANY here HAVE more THAN one AVI?

PrimmPriss

How MANY here HAVE more THAN one AVI?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. How MANY here HAVE more THAN one AVI?

• I have one avi. "Screw it, ones' enough"!
    • I have more than one avi. "BECAUSE I like it like that; I used each one for different reasons"! #1 BeCaUsE I CHOOSE ToO!
    • "I choose to not say, b/c it's honestly NOONES Business"!

I have two Avis, Ayon and AyonsAlt (original i know :D)

I use my Alt to build with so if you are ever in 1.0 you might see her dusting the cobwebs off the bar in 1.0 Fresco :D

post-13199-0-23569700-1492555571_thumb.jpg

Hello :)

I have three Avi .... the main one is me ... really me .. the me i don't dare to be ... in irl ... because .... boy's don't cry ...

the second one was created during V1 .... it helps me to build my room easily ...

the third one is a female one ... because i was fed up to be ignore .. because a hello is too short and a beautiful description is too ... too me ... and not acceptable ... so i want to know  what makes you , misses,  feel and react as godess ...

use it once ....

and feel so uncomfortable ... only a 5mn test ....

I keep her ... she reminds me .... my friends knows all this ... even if a shadow ... never hide....

:)

Guest RomanFox

I've played the game for the longest time with multiple avatars. I really started playing, as so many did, as a female avatar and then eventually switched over when that ended up causing a few personal issues. Ever since I started playing as RomanFox, I've had several other avatars to explore and get a glimpse of other communities than those that I was used to, without having to commit fully when they weren't really in my taste. It's been quite a while now since I had a second avatar. I haven't been playing the game as much as I used to for several months now... I usually hop on to spend some time with Domonique, so there's really no point tbh xD