3DXChat Community

☠ Fuckers of Anarchy MC ☠

Veronique

WOW WHAT A GREAT PARTY!!!!!!!!

Thanks Ted for the great Music, thanks for all guests who were having an awsome evening

HERE SOME IMPRESSIONS :D

26846591665_f05981103a_o.jpg2016-05-05 22-51-43_120079 by Darkangel ECA, auf Flickr

26241026684_6dc625692c_o.jpg2016-05-05 23-09-06_127724 by Darkangel ECA, auf Flickr

26752646972_93e8cbd8a4_o.jpg2016-05-05 22-52-06_120321 by Darkangel ECA, auf Flickr

26241024004_06efce6dfd_o.jpg2016-05-05 22-51-51_120172 by Darkangel ECA, auf Flickr

26241021984_822802ab9e_o.jpg2016-05-05 23-08-22_127525 by Darkangel ECA, auf Flickr

26242058853_bf52d1e6f6_o.jpg2016-05-05 23-08-38_127653 by Darkangel ECA, auf Flickr

damn and i can't remember where the pain in my butt comes from... there is the evidence... EEEEEVA!!! i told you to put some lube on first! 

and the next question is: OOOOOOLI how can your cam take pictures in this angle when you are dancing aproximately 5m away from us? hä? hä? hä?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey Gamma!

the FoA parties are not scheduled on a fixed day of the week. This weekend there is none scheduled to avoid overlaps with the CSD party, but usually you'll have the best chances to find a party on a friday or saturdays.

Hope to see you at the next party!

cheers, Vero

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

FoA MC was founded in september 2014 by Franck, Simon, BlackStation, Prenessys, Weedjoe and BlackDiamond. Out of these 6 founders, known as the original six, Franck, founder and former president, and Simon are active in the club ever since. FoA MC started as a hangout of these friends, and soon grew bigger to an establishment of 3dx culture. 

45aae04da67b18825c5e453c6f828529.jpg

Incredible! Who would have ever thought that a virtual MC in a virtual world made for virtual sex would last two fucking years

Me not :) I thought I wouldn't last a month here when I started haha. But then I stepped into Franck's clubhouse on my second day in this crazy world and became a part of FoA as FoA became a part of me.

Fuckers, friends and fucking friends!

Today we will celebrate the 2nd anniversary of the Fuckers of Anarchy MC and YOU ARE INVITED!

64ntuczc.jpg

I want to thank all our members, friends and supporters for making this club to what it is today! Without you such a long existence in a volatile world like this would have never been possible. Thank you!

And now let's grab a beer, turn the volume up and get ready to party!

zfj44w6t.jpg

See you at the party !!!

thrgzlz3.jpg

45aae04da67b18825c5e453c6f828529.jpg

Incredible! Who would have ever thought that a virtual MC in a virtual world made for virtual sex would last two fucking years

Me not :) I thought I wouldn't last a month here when I started haha. But then I stepped into Franck's clubhouse on my second day in this crazy world and became a part of FoA as FoA became a part of me.

Today we will celebrate the 2nd anniversary of the Fuckers of Anarchy MC and YOU ARE INVITED!

64ntuczc.jpg

I want to thank all our members, friends and supporters for making this club to what it is today! Without you such a long existence in a volatile world like this would have never been possible. Thank you!

And now let's grab a beer, turn the volume up and get ready to party!

zfj44w6t.jpg

See you at the party !!!

thrgzlz3.jpg

Indeed absolutetly incredible....

Happy birthday Fuckers of Anarchy MC and cheers on next common years :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Winter is coming... a tough time for bikers and rockers, even for virtual ones!

harleysnow.jpg

I mean... we could live with our virtual bikes being covered by virtual snow...

frozen-beer-13.jpg

But the beer! THE BEER!

giphy.gif

So we decided this year will be different...

snow-winter-sucks-5968014580113090250-81

This year we will look the winter in its cold, grey face and say:

FUCK YOU, Winter! We will have our own beach!

FoA is proud to announce: The FoA Club Beach

h79gumgb.jpg

4c4ww54s.jpg

6kbmzlyx.jpg

opening tonight!

join us on our brand new beach!

the beer is cold and the girls are hot!

our prospects and supporters did clean every grain of sand twice in order to give you the most pleasing beach experience you ever had.* 

*in case you didn't have sex on the beach yet... if you had it will be the second most pleasing beach experience you ever had. maybe!

and in order to remind you where you party, we put some sand in each beer! FOR FREE!

that was actually an accident with the old man dropping the beer... but hey, it is FOR FREE!

illz95hi.jpg

so join us tonight and in future and rock the beach with us until the prospects have to clean it again!

Cheers! 

oh! almost forgot to add: of course we have THE BEST DJs of 3dx! 

yeah I know, I know, all claim that these days... but I asked the guy at the store and checked the label and both say: best DJ...

damn, just play along with it, I lost the receipt and can't return it anyway.