3DXChat Community

Le coin des francophones

Riheb

Bisous tout le monde,

J'ai trouvé qu'il manquait un petit coin pour les francophones sur ce forum, essayez de ne pas écrire en langage texto et de respecter les règles du forum  :)

Si des nouveaux ont besoin d'aide j'espère qu'on pourra vous aider, n'hésitez pas a vous faire connaitre, amusez vous bien sur le jeu :P

PS: Bisous Yumyum, Yuri et Moumoune :wub:  

Edited by gizmo
It's not about rules. It's about respect. We should use world international language - english in all public chats. Thanks for understanding.

My point is that I found it interesting when people enforce only the rule they want, like speaking english in all chat and on the other hand gladly break others rule as if they don't matter. 

I would leave it to the admin of the forum to decide what is appropriate or not about the forum. 

This is my sole point. 

Jola I know, but I asked to write well so that you can translate, I serve as the translation for the game so please do no controversy here

Riheb,

Since I don't speak French I tried to used Google translate to understand your post, but Google translate is not quite good enough to provide an easy-to-understand translation of what you wrote.

(Comme je ne parle pas le français, j'ai essayé de utilisé Google translate pour comprendre votre poste, mais Google translate n'est pas assez bon pour fournir une traduction facile à comprendre de ce que vous avez écrit.)

On the other hand, I think that if you used Google translate to provide an English translation together with your French, then perhaps it would meet the "rules" of the forum, which I believe are intended to allow everyone to participate in all discussions.

(D'autre part, je pense que si vous avez utilisé Google translate pour fournir une traduction en anglais avec le français, il serait peut répondre aux «règles» du forum, qui, je crois, sont destinés à permettre à chacun de participer à toutes les discussions.)

As a professional translator myself, I personally think that it would be ideal if the Internet were a multilingual environment, not dominated by any single language. So I am sympathetic to the the use of languages other than English on the forums, especially.

(Comme un traducteur professionnel moi-même, je pense personnellement que ce serait idéal si l'Internet était un environnement multilingue, pas dominé par une seule langue. Je suis donc favorable à l'utilisation de langues autres que l'anglais sur les forums, en particulier.)

But from a practical point of view, there are so many languages in the world, that sometimes we must choose a common one, even though that creates a disadvantage for some people. 

(Mais d'un point de vue pratique, il ya tellement de langues dans le monde, que, parfois, nous devons choisir une commune, même si cela crée un désavantage pour certaines personnes.)

Anyway, I would like to see more discussion of this topic and perhaps some brainstorming about how we might follow the rules but still allow people to communicate in their native language.  

(Quoi qu'il en soit, je voudrais voir plus de discussions sur ce sujet et peut-être un peu de remue-méninges sur la façon dont nous pourrions suivre les règles tout en permettant aux gens de communiquer dans leur langue maternelle.)

Jola I know, but I asked to write well so that you can translate, I serve as the translation for the game so please do no controversy here

I must admit that I haven't learned the french langage so I'm not able to translate this post. I just point to the rules which are written on the offical 3dxchat.com site and also as the first topic to this forum.

I think that as soon you subscribe the game you accept the rules. They also might be part of the general business terms. So nothing to say against it.

If you can't agree the rules it's free to leave the game again.

I want to say that it's only a topic

I don't know why it bother people who are not able to traduce it, it's for french people.

We don't bother any body, we just talk to other french player of the game

As Riheb said, i don't think there is a rule that forbid any french topic

You don't speak french, don't read it, it's not a duty, only a straight.

And like us, french people, if you want to understand our language, only one thing, learn it

I say it friendly after i saw all of you against her, she say nothing wrong, only speaking in her mother tongue.