3DXChat Community

**Contest** Room 1 decorating contest. Winner receives a year subscription to 3DXChat!

Guest RobT

Just so everyone knows. Deadline is tonight. At midnight eastern time for me contest is over. I will then send over the room pics to the judges that arent in this thread that was pmed to me. I will give them the time they need and then when we have the two winners i will post who won and then ash will send you your prize. 

Thanks Rob for the chance to do this.

I wasn't sure what sort of room you are looking for so I made a multi function room of sorts, one that could be used for parties, just to hang with a few friends and also get interment in. 

Hope you like it.

Sorry, I wish I knew how to do thumbnails.

Screenshot_8.png

Screenshot_23.png

Screenshot_21.png

Screenshot_25.png

Screenshot_15.png

Screenshot_27.png

ooooo ... nice one Twiggy :) <3

First of all i would like to thank everyone for entering, The rooms were all amazing and honestly i am glad i did not have to pick the winners because they were all outstanding. Would also like to thank Pash, Axel, Ash and Veronique for helping. They really had no reason to help but all did without hesitation. Thank you very much.  Special thanks to Shanti also, she gave me some names of some good people to help.

1st Place- Shannon  3 votes... a 1st, 2nd and a 3rd

2nd Place Foo  2 Votes.... 1st and a 2nd

3rd Place Paloma  2 Votes.... 1st and a 3rd

I will be pming the codes shortly in your inbox in forums

First of all i would like to thank everyone for entering, The rooms were all amazing and honestly i am glad i did not have to pick the winners because they were all outstanding. Would also like to thank Pash, Axel, Ash and Veronique for helping. They really had no reason to help but all did without hesitation. Thank you very much.  Special thanks to Shanti also, she gave me some names of some good people to help.

1st Place- Shannon  3 votes... a 1st, 2nd and a 3rd

2nd Place Foo  2 Votes.... 1st and a 2nd

3rd Place Paloma  2 Votes.... 1st and a 3rd

I will be pming the codes shortly in your inbox in forums

Bravo to all winners and to every others who participated ;) you all having great looking room btw

Congrats to the winners!

There've been so many outstanding contributions that it was hard to pick the top 3 and also give them a ranking. The creativity is really strong in the community :)

A big thanks to all contributors, and a big big congrats to the winners!

Also many thanks to rob!

What an awesome contest with the most impressive prices I have seen since I am here, and also very well and fair organized, thank you!

Congratulations to the winners. Now just some advice before you redeem your prizes in haste and excitement.

The subscription system is an interesting one. If you still have an active sub, do not activate your prize on it yet, because it will overwrite it and you'll lose your remaining days on your presently active sub.

Also, if you're on the recurring sub, please cancel it and wait for your current sub to expire then you can activate your subscription codes.

To cancel a recurring subscription fee, please go to https://secure.bmtmicro.com/customers and use your details given to you on your receipt of purchase, not the login details of the game, but the details sent to you in email from BMT Micro, confirming your subcription plan.

Then once that is cancelled and you can no longer log in the game when the remaining days of your cancelled sub are over. Go to http://3dxchat.com/prepaid-account.html and copy and paste your subscription code in the code box and make sure there are no spaces before or after the code as it will come up as invalid. Then write your email of the account you currently log in to the game with. IMPORTANT! Make sure your email is correct, letter for letter, number for number. And the correct web extension .com , .co , .net etc... As one error can make you a whole new account and you'll then need to contact support to fix it.

Congratulations again, winners! Everyones rooms were awesome and it was nice to see all the creativity in this forum. ;)

Regards

Ash