3DXChat Community

What's your (ingame) Quirk?

Amari

In game, whenever I am invited into someone's apartment I tend to automatically take off my boots / shoes and walk around either barefoot or in stockings.

In game, before I go into the water I must be in bikini, I can't get myself to jump in while wearing clothes (unless i'm pushed in).

(I know that my first point is basically being polite but still ^^)

Anyone got other quirks or typical things you tend to do in game or out game for that matter?

I think I have several quirks developed by time :unsure:

1. I read every profile of people whe enter the same location I'm in at the moment. Even if I know the person. First thing I do ... reading profile

2. I click on chats which are green, because I don't like it. It seems like I've missed reading a message when it pops-up green

3. I end up in the Character-editor to leave it without changing anything, even I've tried lots of things

4. Every apartment of me includes a "kitchen". My apartments aren't there just for fun. I like realistic rp

1. I read every profile of people whe enter the same location I'm in at the moment. Even if I know the person. First thing I do ... reading profile

I do the same)

And also i сan't kiss man if he is wearing glasses)

Hahaha I do everything Jola does, except for the house which, for some reason I don't care. Also, I agree with Extreme. I don't like guys with dark glasses. On the other hand, I like to wear almost nothing. It is a pity that it looks offensive to most people to walk like you came to the world, but the sense of freedom is unmatched.

I change daily my underwear :P

I play the game since october and I hade since this time 5x sex in the game :huh:

2x with my real gf, 2x just for fun  and 1x is secret :P

The reason is, I can't take this seriously. I always have laugh :lol:

I think my "Quirk" is always just for fun and meet nice people ;)