3DXChat Community

Thanks to the community modders

Veronique

There has been a feedback thread on the recent dance animation update which has been locked, so I write it here:

Thanks to FrenchTouch for your efforts. Also thanks for XDariaX for her efforts.

Thank you for bringing your ideas and work into this world to make it more diverse and better without getting paid for it. There has been a lot of criticism regarding the updates, But for me and from my side this was due to the lack of content and updates by the publisher / devs, not because I am unsatisfied by your work.

Regarding dances 12 and 13:

I was shocked when I tried them alone at first, but they are really cool when danced by a group of people in sync. We tried it today with 4 ppl at sins and we rocked! Give it a try, you won't be disappointed :)

p.s.: a group sync function would be really appreciated. if that is not possible, give us FFF/MMMs or gangbangs^^

EDIT: also big thanks to Solen and RodolfoValentino! 

Edited by Veronique

I Agree.

At first alone when i tried them,  they felt awkward.  Then  i went to NC and synced up with a friend.  Bust a move came on the radio stream. Then it all made sense! The moves went great with old school hip hop. :D

Play this song and try the new moves and you will enjoy yourself. Sync up and its even more fun. 

I enjoy all the content we get. From the developers stuff to the user created content. The more the merrier. Some dances go better with certain music and that is welcomed. The more variety the better off the game is.  

So yeah. Thanks FrenchTouch, Solen, XDariaX and Rudolpho for all your work. Their creations def make the game more fun :)

Can only highly agree on this.

Thanks to FrenchTouchs and all community modders for your time and your heart you put into that :) :wub:

We are all part of 3DX so let's make this crazy little world a place to feel home and to enjoy. As I cannot design by myself (would be probably also too untalented *g*) I just try to

give something back with some different things :)

I would also like to say thanks to all the great community modders for their time and effort like FrenchTouch, XDariaX and Solen. And also to the other positive contributions like breast cancer awareness month in October by Beccie and to anyone else I may have missed.

You are all a great example of the positive sides of this game. Thank you.

Every content added is a good content. We are all different. Some folks like this, others like that. When we go to a restaurant to have a meal it's not possible we would love everything on the menu. (Except Fat Bastard from Austin Powers. He eats anything lol) I applaud everyone's effort and help to add more to 3DX and thanks for that.

I didn't know all those inventory items were also added by 3DX residents. Kudos for that.

3DX as much as I know is the most advanced virtual platform for 3D-like community. I have seen and tried many others, - been beta tester for some too - but I think it's safe to say that quality (skin tones, lighting, shades, smoothness of animation, etc.) nowhere is better than on this platform. I just love it. Once I signed up here and became active I practically dropped the previous platforms I have enjoyed.

3DX has my full support. Thank you!

I highly agree.

I know how it hurts when you put efforts, time and love into a gift which you create for the community and then you are attacked

Could cry on this :-/

So thank you for all dear modders, as far i am right, i did read it was Solen, Frenchtouch, Daria and RodolfoValention. (Pls correct me if i have forgotten someone)

So thank you for all you did.

And thank you vero for bringing up this topic.

You are great. :)

• 1 month later...

I wanted to start a thread to thank all users that have contributed to the content we have, and have added to the playability of 3DX!

thank you french touch!

Thank you ash bash, for at least attempting to fix the radio problem when it occured!

I'm sure i'm missing several, to those I haven't included, Thank You!

I would like this to stay positive and productive, so please keep that in mind when you post... : )

I would have done this post in dev and suggestions but i cannot start a thread there.. : (

All of you have tried to improve 3DX, for me and the rest of the community, kisses for that!

hope to see you in game!!

Edited by Achilles
Topic "Thank You to all users that have contributed content!" by JamieXXX merged here

A huge thank you from me as well. For me, that is what this place is all about. It is about community and it is why people keep coming back. I try to do my part by being a great friend to all my friends and also being a manager of Temple of Lust group. For its members it helps people feel part of something. That something is making people feel good and listening to good music.

I won't go into details but this place has been support for me, my friends helping me through one of the most challenging parts of my life.

I wanted to start a thread to thank all users that have contributed to the content we have, and have added to the playability of 3DX!

thank you french touch!

Thank you ash bash, for at least attempting to fix the radio problem when it occured!

I'm sure i'm missing several, to those I haven't included, Thank You!

I would like this to stay positive and productive, so please keep that in mind when you post... : )

I would have done this post in dev and suggestions but i cannot start a thread there.. : (

All of you have tried to improve 3DX, for me and the rest of the community, kisses for that!

hope to see you in game!!

Let me some names supplement because behind the "Communiy Modders" a lot more ppl involved :)

I want to say Thank you to all Members inside of the 3dxchat-dj Network for example to

Darkangel & OliU who helped to make the SinClub to a better space and to Fix the Lets save the SIN CLUB issues!

Nikki who helps to make the Yacht to a better space!

SammyRay who helps with the New (old) NightClub!

This main-DJ's helps lot with own Music Content for the Public Music Channels and she keep an eye about rights and rules, that's very helpful for me!

Thanks to all Active DJ's: OliU, DJdarkangel, DJnixxx, DJnelly, MissyB, DJtidrac, DJsammyRay, DJash...

Thanks to all New DJ's: DJcenturion, DJluisa, DJtrena, and a lot others...

Thanks to all Members who was a DJ! It was many and I think I've forget a lot Names :wacko::(

If you want to learn more about the stuff of the DJ-Network in Background, let it know me because this source is also permanently under Developing and it's also "Community Modders" origin ^^

Thanks to all Game Content Modders for example:

FrenchTouchs:

poster220.jpg

XDariaX:

poster203.jpg

Sol:

poster165.jpg

and a lot more...

Also Thank you very much to everyone who had awesome Ideas about possible and needed Content in Game :)

There was a similar thread not too long ago:

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/2428-thanks-to-the-community-modders/

Maybe would make sense to put them together. But just saying ;)

Cheers

Very attentive, thank you!

I think also if we have it in one topic is it more clear and no one will forget :)

Let me some names supplement because behind the "Communiy Modders" a lot more ppl involved :)

I want to say Thank you to all Members inside of the 3dxchat-dj Network for example to

Darkangel & OliU who helped to make the SinClub to a better space and to Fix the Lets save the SIN CLUB issues!

Nikki who helps to make the Yacht to a better space!

SammyRay who helps with the New (old) NightClub!

This main-DJ's helps lot with own Music Content for the Public Music Channels and she keep an eye about rights and rules, that's very helpful for me!

Thanks to all Active DJ's: OliU, DJdarkangel, DJnixxx, DJnelly, MissyB, DJtidrac, DJsammyRay, DJash...

Thanks to all New DJ's: DJcenturion, DJluisa, DJtrena, and a lot others...

Thanks to all Members who was a DJ! It was many and I think I've forget a lot Names :wacko::(

If you want to learn more about the stuff of the DJ-Network in Background, let it know me because this source is also permanently under Developing and it's also "Community Modders" origin ^^

In this list you have forgotten to mention yourself... Djchilles !

I'm sure majority here doesn't know the extent of your contribution to the community, so thank you Achilles !

Once again, thank you to everyone involved, content creators, dj's, everyone who give a lil something to make this place more enjoyable for all. I'm sure many names weren't mentionned but you aren't forgotten and truly appreciated :)

This place wouldn't be the same without y'all :wub:

In this list you have forgotten to mention yourself... Djchilles !

I'm sure majority here doesn't know the extent of your contribution to the community, so thank you Achilles !

Nope because self praise stinks! For recognition like this needs other ppl :D:P

But thank you :wub: