3DXChat Community

Rp buddy for various fantasies.

edendischord

I'm very pleased to see that rp is becoming a trend here now. Unfortunately it can be hard to find someone in game to rp with so I'm putting my request here in the hopes of getting some interest.

I have two charries, Eden who is a thin, sexy purple haired goth chick,and Amaranthe who is a curvy redhead. Both can and will be somewhat edited for a scene or a new one could be made entirely.

Before I tell you what I want, I should list what I do NOT:
Incest, even calling you daddy. Scat/piss/other nasty bodily fluids besides cum. Extreme violence including excessively abusive words (if you're unsure what would or would not qualify we can go over them beforehand. I'm all for dirty talk but there are limits.) Foreign objects insertion (tho for the fantsy scenario there may be wiggle room.)

What I DO want:
Cum - I have a serious fetish for creampies, inflation, and coming all over my pussy. Descriptive play - the more detailed the better, tho some terminology makes me a little giggly.

Scenarios I'd love to play out, in no particular order:

1. Sleep assault - whether you're at my house for a party or to see my roommate you're involved with, you find yourself walking by my room where I'm asleep on the bed. The sight of it gets your cock hard, and you just can't resist...you walk inside and start doing what you want to me. I wake up as its happening, but decide to pretend to be asleep, at least at first.

2. We're both at a club- you've been watching me dance for awhile now, maybe you've even seen me before. For whatever reason, tonight your cock is hard and won't be ignored; you follow me as I head to a dark spot to make a phone call, and come up behind me, grabbing me. My short skirt leaves little to the imagination and before I know it, your hands are all over me. I resist at first...but then I start to get wet....

3. Fantasy - this one requires some costumes and decorating. You're an orc/ogre/alien/etc and I've either stumbled onto your territory,or you kidnapped me, etc. Variables like my species, the time period, etc can be decided as well. You force yourself on me with an inhumanly large cock and the intent to fill me so full of your cum I can't take it anymore, and after a fashion...I beg you for it. Please be seriously into this one and willing to have one of your rooms decorated as appropriately as you can, and your skin color/etc apropriate as well.

Beyond these ideas I'm open to suggestions as well. I'm also into the 'weird', like cum inflation, enormous cocks or horse cocks for the fantasy setting.

I'm very descriptive, tho I prefer 'he/she says' to 'you/I say' for formatting, and would prefer the same in return.

If you like any of these ideas please pm me here and we can discuss them, any rules or whatnot we have, and when we can get together in game to play this out.

Thanks for your post, edendischord. As I am female I guess I will not be a RP partner for you (or may I hope?), but it is good to know that there is someone else sharing some fantasies about rape.

And, beccie,I am sorry to say that you might have misunderstood something, but this is RP in a virtual world. Nothing illegal here.

Thanks for your post, edendischord. As I am female I guess I will not be a RP partner for you (or may I hope?), but it is good to know that there is someone else sharing some fantasies about rape.

And, beccie,I am sorry to say that you might have misunderstood something, but this is RP in a virtual world. Nothing illegal here.

Not the point I was making but the OP has sensitively responded to my comments.

Please handle this topic careful :)

The willed and wanted erotic Fantasy of "Rape" (is it rape if it is wanted?) isn't illegal or prohibited!

But please don't let this topic change an a kind of glorification of violences. Also should too extremely fantasy in private messages and chats discussed and not in public because it's an sensitive topic and not everyone want or should it read :)

At last, have fun :lol:

Honestly I just want like minded people who are interested in the idea to pm me.I did not start this topic to debate the subject matter or publicly discuss the intimate details of my fantasies. If you are into them and want to play them out with me then pm me and we can discuss it in detail.I would never intend to do so publicly. And I would never glorify violence as I am looking for a non violent encounter as stated in my post.

Honestly I just want like minded people who are interested in the idea to pm me.I did not start this topic to debate the subject matter or publicly discuss the intimate details of my fantasies. If you are into them and want to play them out with me then pm me and we can discuss it in detail.I would never intend to do so publicly. And I would never glorify violence as I am looking for a non violent encounter as stated in my post.

I've understand your first post and in my opinion is it ok if you search RP Partners on this way, nothing is wrong!

Wanted only to make it sure for everyone because maybe there are ppl who want to write "extremely Fantasy" here in public :)

Some times I get also a rape if to much beers use my body :D (little joke)

My opinion here... there are better ways to express your search for this type of role play.  Perhaps something like 'submissive encounter' to get some initial responses, then you could elaborate on what you are exactly looking for in a more private manner.  The problem with using the word rape in open forum is that it can be very painful and frightening to anyone that has experienced it, or knows someone that has experienced it.  There is nothing sexual or pleasurable about it for the person being assaulted.  It's tolerated and/or ignored in too many places around the world still, and not something to be taken lightly.  I didn't see what Beccie wrote, but I can understand her and other people being very upset about the concept.  My suggestion, use more discretion in public forum, express your desires in private, and then go for it... it's a game that encourages role playing of all types.  Just be sensitive to the fact of what the word might mean to some people, it's quite ugly and barbaric, and not something to be taken lightly.  OK, stepping off my soap box, I wish you well.     

Once AGAIN I have edited the offensive 'wording' from my post. PLEASE stop posting in here if what I'm looking for offends you. The beauty of this game is that it's just that - a GAME. We all have the ability to live out a fantasy with another consenting adult, and I'm not here to be judged for what I'm turned on by. I'm going to ask that the mods here please remove the above replies or at least the one with the definition of the word, as I'm literally just looking for some people to rp with here and not start some big freaking debate. 

If what I am into offends you, I'm sorry. But it's MY fantasy and I'm not asking you to participate in it unless you're into it. And thats fine, it's not for everyone. Neither is BDSM or anal sex or fisting or anything else we see on here all the time. I'm not asking you to understand my kinks. 

That all said, I AM going to ask that if you don't, or find them offensive, you please keep it to yourself and let this thread be for it's intended use. I just want to have some fun encounters with other consenting players. 

Thank you. 

Just a word of advice, a rule of thumb that work really well in general. 

When advertising, keep it general and just to the point. If you are looking for people to RP. You can just say that you are looking for RPer with no taboos. 

Then, after that, what happen between close doors and between consentual adult only conscern the peoples involved. 

You got to expect backslash when it come to certain subject even if it a game. Those subject, like the one mention into original version of this topic, are very sensitive as they are more common that you would beleive. I am pretty sure we all know at least one victim or more throught our lifetime. 

This is a very sensitive matter since it touch a lot of people and cause a lot of harm.

Here is some statistic from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention  in the United State :

• Nearly 1 in 5 (18.3%) women and 1 in 71 men (1.4%) reported experiencing rape at some time in their lives. 
  • Approximately 1 in 20 women and men (5.6% and 5.3%, respectively) experienced sexual violence other than rape, such as being made to penetrate someone else, sexual coercion, unwanted sexual contact, or non-contact unwanted sexual experiences, in the 12 months prior to the survey. 
  • 4.8% of men reported they were made to penetrate someone else atsome time in their lives. 
  • 13% of women and 6% of men reported they experienced sexual coercion at some time in their lives. 

http://www.cdc.gov/violenceprevention/pdf/sv-datasheet-a.pdf

So if you live in the US and I guess it not very different in other part of the world, for every 5 women you meet on the street, one of them probably experience rape or will at one point of her life. It understandable that we get a strong reaction on the subject since even if doesn't happen to you personally, we got relative and friends that might have to live with the consequences.

It alright to experience your fantasies and 3dxchat is that game for that, but it also important to not take lightly some subject there will always be strong reaction and for understandable reasons.

Well, I know it not my most joyful post on this forum, but I think it important to put things in perpective. 

I just thought I needed to say, well done to everyone involved.

I don't know what was said in posts that were edited or removed but none of what I saw when I just now read it did I find upsetting :)

To the OP:

very well written text of what you are looking for, also before it was edited. I think you made it very clear that you are looking for a consensual roleplay, even if some did not understand the meaning of consensual it seems.

I think this is exactly what this place makes so great: a dreamland to live out consensual fantasies and an open and tolerant community, well most are at least :) So I wish you great fun here with the fitting partner, and I have no doubt you find one.

don't feel awkward!

you know exactly what you want and what not, and you can formulate it clear and understandable. and you have the guts to post it. anyone that knows her/his kinks and is able to state them the way you did has my greatest respect. 

I agree 100% with Vero, its very powerful of your own eden, you say and know what you want. We all play a sex game and sex is not allways like beens and flowers, sometimes its rough, dirty and nasty. It depend on desire and wishes. I love that i can life my fantasies here and if you finde the right partners, RP would be great.

You will also learn a lot on your own and about other people, i love that aspect and for me it is a kind of respect on adults who wanna life that experience!