3DXChat Community

Feedback on new location : Fresco Club

Veronique

the last few posts so right  i totally agree with them!

If you follow the last months on forum and watch what all users wishes( and really a lot of us have the same wishes) and write down and nothing happens or someone of the Developers give us a statement or a update which give us hope.

IT IS VERY VERY VERY FRUSTRATED!

and how must it feel for players how play it for years?  What we all want is that our voice is heard and something will be done to make that great game much better. The basic is great and all the great people here makes that incommensurable.

But pls give us signs, we are sick wasting time write down the 1000te post of Sexual poses, clothes and many more and nothing happend!

the club is a nice dance club... with nice new bar stools and tables which hopefully will be available for user rooms soon.

but seriously

content the community waits for eagerly, instead of NC 2.0

That.

As awesome as the location is, it was wasted time and makes me question the devs priorities...

Or mayb they are just mocking us.

It's not like there are 45 pages and more of things the community desperatly wants, no NEEDS...

A lot of people like to idle in the night club, is it any wonder they just figured everyone was waiting on a second night club? I'm sure having everyone and their alt pack in the new night club sure showed them that people really don't want this addition, right?

Still waiting for the pale skin that was promised "next month" by Lisa, Ash and Gizmo when my character had her skin removed last year before I resub. I wish I had taken a screen shot of that by the way. It was a great chat where they blamed stealing our skin colors on Pier's white palace furniture in space house.

That.

As awesome as the location is, it was wasted time and makes me question the devs priorities...

Or mayb they are just mocking us.

It's not like there are 45 pages and more of things the community desperatly wants, no NEEDS...

.as ive said 150 times. wouldnt matter if they they picked something from that list anyways. people would still complain that it was one thing when they really wanted another. There are 500 people ( just a random number. i have no clue how many are actually in game) and everyone wants something diff. 

I have gone back in the game after having a fairly long break and done some thinking about the new club and why the devs may have made the decision to do it.

Firstly looking at the club it looks great to me, much more inviting than the old one and quite a bit bigger.

I have always thought the devs took the big parties out of NC to LI because NC had become not big enough to hold those parties.

Also the community feel to 3DXChat itself had been slowly going down and they must have been getting concerned about that.

Last year when they had the party at LI and added things like the fuck shack, lots of people complained about what was added then and asked what happened to the promised new club.

So if they looked back to last year they would be thinking a new club would be thing to add.

If you look you will find there are quite a few things that may have influenced them to do the new club.

They would likely also be looking at it as a new club is something for everyone.

Although I feel they could have done a little more, maybe given us some things in the club a little different, new things will have just made it so much better, I still think the devs deserve praise for effort.

Having said all that I think they need to look to some major improvement in the new year.

Growth and updates have to start improving as it is now 3 years old and should have progressed much faster than it has.

As I said in a previous post for what ever reason they seem to not have been prepared to invest as much as they should have been able to back in the game. 

They simply do not have enough devs to get the job done and it is past time for them to get more and start really finishing things.

It is my opinion that it is only Gizmo and Lisa and maybe they hire some others on a temporary bases to get things done.

They need at least 2 more devs working full time to get things moving along. 

There is a post where someone asked if they give the discount they did last year, or lower prices, would people come back.

I think the question should be, if they employ more staff and promise to vastly improve the speed of development would people come back.

I think the big thing they need to realise is the game is not finished, there are lots of things they have started not finished, there is lots more to be added before the game can be called complete.

So saying things like we don't pay for updates doesn't cut it, if they were to say there would be no more updates I think the place would empty very quickly.

So it is more like the speed of updates and the amount we pay for an incomplete game that is in question.

It's a waste of space.

The only reason that I go there is that there is no one in NC now (just looked in and there were 8 people dancing, 4 at the bar, no dj and no podium dancers).

It's the same reason that I rarely go to user rooms unless there are at least 8-10 people there.

It's bad enough that the yacht is empty. Why not use some brain power and make that a more interesting venue, attracting members, instead of effectively creating more empty spaces?

Which the core the problem with making areas that hardly survive any traffic or stealing it all, as new subscribers coming in seeing places almost empty. Most are gonna think this product doing bad or been abandoned and move on. Its gonna intensify the problem with keeping people if there nobody around only a few spots holding any real activity.

Seen it in other mmo where servers with diminishing number drop really fast, because nobody wanna stay when party is over. Why i thought merging clubs would been better to begin with. Each floor their own theme and music then if you started feeling bored up at NC, you go down check out what happening in basement level at Sin club(hopefully with some BDSM stuff) So there be more at one spot instead of constantly spreading people out to half empty areas, its gonna hurt subscriber numbers maybe not today, but eventually when emptiness start feeling noticeable enough.

I think being able to hold on to what you have on or not in the way of clothing when you switch between locations would be cool.

Other than that I am not sure what you mean Kimmy, do you mean like have stairs we can walk up and down switching from like NC to Sin ?

I think what the devs need to do is improve the stuff they have in the locations.

Like Sin club needs the things in the back room to actually do something instead of just being props, the BDSM cross needs to actually work.

It needs more than just 4, well 3 poses on the pole as one is just walking around it.

We have a strip tease stage with no tease poses and we should be able to do lap dances.

It would be cool if when you do a strip on stage people could actually tip you, like click on you and select 10, 20 or 40 gold, and then have different ways to each they give you the cash.

Really the only thing it has different to being a small NC is the poles, and that just is not enough.

The beach can do with some places we can disappear to maybe, like inviting someone behind a bush and the 2 of you go to like a private little area.

The yacht needs finishing and some things put on there to make it more interesting to go to and even the new club needs some things added to it.

It would be really nice if they had enough devs to start doing all these things.

Edited to add,

Just thought of something that could be fun.

In sin club in each back corner have like a small stage in a cage, have it so if someones is in there dancing anyone can go up and pay say 10 gold and select an item of clothing to be removed.

That item then stays off for say 2 minutes.

The new club is gorgeous. I peeked in on the big 3rd anniversary party night when it opened and was more packed than it probably ever will be again and yes, hands down, it was great.

That said, I have to admit to being a bit puzzled that it was added now before other much more abundantly requested locations. No offense intended to anyone involved, but we just didn't need another dance club right now.

A lush, green city park to with picnic blankets and park benches along windy paths and bridges of small streams and a large central fountain to admire? YES. A downtown main street area with storefronts for the Night Club and Sin Club and signs leading to the marina for the Yacht launch to Love Island? YES. Another club though? When the Night Club and Sin Club already compete for people?

In general, I think empty clubs are not inspiring and not encouraging to community members. They want to see activity. I would suggest 3dx Chat focus on only adding unique new areas that do not compete thematically in a direct way to other existing areas. City Park next, then maybe Main Street or a Movie Theater or a Cafe with a small stage for stand up comedy, etc.

If I was making a priority list:

1) Fix the TVs so that we can choose what plays, either through YouTube or some other service. Players being able to watch TV, music videos, etc. 'at home' together is HUGE. I LOVELOVELOVED this at the game I came from and miss it terribly. SiTV was a service that was available that had numerous movies, TV shows and music video channels. SOLID GOLD.

2) I still think a 3dx Main Street area is essential to immersively pulling together the community imagination of the 3dx Chat world, but I think the City Park area should come first because it is by far the most requested I've seen in the request threads.

3) More animations/poses that are more affection/friendship based than sexual. Casually holding hands. Hugging a friend's arm while leaning into them. Side, under the arm hugs. Both sitting and standing. We need more snuggling poses. That recent one in bed together is fantastic. Let these linger as long as we wish like the close dance pose we have now too.

4) Continue to port sex poses across the gender pairings. It's a real shame there is no FFF or MMM poses yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys.

I actually really like the Fresco club - not only is it a fun place to be, I think it's the best location they've made yet, other than the beach. The yacht is pretty useless, and they play awful music there; the other club just plays the same 80s stuff we've heard a trillion times and just feels kinda barren and depressing; the nighttime beach is really cool but for some reason they play country/rock there? Why not some lounge, chillout, etc? 

The Fresco club isn't even the developers' unique creation, though: they even say in the login menu that it's taken from the video game Watch Dogs, and I noticed that because I'm actually playing Watch Dogs recently, and there's a mission where you go into this club to look for a rogue hacker. Isn't that, like...copyright infringement? 

But it doesn't matter, because it's fun. And having live DJs performing there is REALLY cool, it's one of the best things about this game. I'm actually thinking of DJing in there too. I used to go to clubs and raves all the time, so the atmosphere and it being packed with other users feels realistic to me, feels immersive. It's a lot of fun being there. So for those who get headaches from the lights, I mean...can't you meet up with friends in another spot? 

This game absolutely is lacking in a lot of content, but it also has a lot of potential. And I mean like aside from the sex stuff (which needs work on its own, but that's another matter). And if they've been taking a long time to add new stuff, then like Twiggy said, it's probably because the development team is super small, there has to be some reason for it.

I don't want to call the team out for taking long to add new content, but at the same time, we're paying a monthly sub, and we're paying it for very little content...the least they could do is hear us out and try to add more stuff frequently. But I don't want to complain, I'm just saying, the Fresco is there for party people, and if you want peace and quiet then go to the beach, or make your room fun and invite people to it. I just made a lounge/bar out of my second apartment. Make it a public room and bring your peoples in.

Just my two cents.

• 2 weeks later...

2) I still think a 3dx Main Street area is essential to immersively pulling together the community imagination of the 3dx Chat world, but I think the City Park area should come first because it is by far the most requested I've seen in the request threads.

I totally agree with this, but I also think that simply resizing some of the existing sites would be a welcome improvement. The Sin Club is way too small and so is the Night Club. The bar area in all three clubs could be longer, and why isn't there a bar to sit at on Love Island?