3DXChat Community

Feedback on new location : Fresco Club

Veronique

the club is a nice dance club... with nice new bar stools and tables which hopefully will be available for user rooms soon.

but seriously

it is a sexchat!

no private rooms? even NC has that

no toilets? same here, even NC has them

no basement with bdsm content? content the community waits for eagerly, instead of NC 2.0

I assume you want us all to fuck in the middle of dancefloor.

don't get me wrong, this club looks cool for a game without any sexual content. but this is 3dXchat...

Edited by Shanti
all feedbacks moved from an art&images topic "3DXChat Fresco Club Grande Opening!'

Well designed...but without any sense and use for me as there is already a nightclub.

New one looks much more impressive for sure but nothing more :(

Hopefully can be extended with some more possibilities in future that I look for and expect in a sexchat.

Alternativly some additional and inspiring location would be highy welcomed.

But just my 2 cents on this.

just a few words after th first visit.

Just shows the lack of imagination of the devs...What is new here? A new dance room? Did we need that? No way....

This might be graphically impressive, but gamewise it wont change a damned thing.

On the other hand, it all depends on how the community uses it.But actually.....is this not just an enlarged Nigth Club.. without toilets? LOL

Disappointed.  Sorry.  I was REALLY hoping for something unique.  It's a nice club, looks amazing, but no rooms or toilets?  And now we have the old NC most likely sitting empty?  If they don't quickly follow-up this with a re-work on the old NC into something unique, then I just don't get it.  For now, a let down. :(

So now all the campers were usual stay in NC will move in this new club, and then ?  that is just another club that give nothing to RP. Nice place, but seriusly, do we areally need that place instead of other things? I think that there are lot of things we need instead of that club.

that me when i came into the place

giphy.gif

Well, the Fresco Club looks great, but after a few minutes I really needed to leave it.  I was actually feeling dizzy and nauseous (like travel sickness) from there being so many people, so many names and lagging.  I couldn't see anything for names jiggling around.  I have to say I am also disappointed that the new location was just another night club, and at least the original night club doesn't make me feel ill!

Sorry to provide negative feedback, but I am just being honest.  :(

I for one thing the new club is amazing, its basically a lot of what people wanted to be done to the old Nightclub, but in a brand new location. For all those complaining about fuck rooms, and a filthy germ infested toilet, isn't there enough of those spread around the other locations to do that? and surely there are plenty of dark corners here if you really need to. Sure there are many things i would like to see added to the game, but now this location is done, and with FrenchTouch putting her ideas to Devs, maybe those things will start getting added thick and fast.

Yes we are all entitled to our opimion on here, but i think some are just not happy unless they are whining.

Great location Devs, love it!

So this is the " new location " that was announced over 12 months ago. Not really impressed.

Third place with tons of headachy studio lights.

Nothing unique to it, only size.

Nameplates everywhere.

Since we already have not one but two clubs, can we remove the stupid light drones from LI now? Common opinion is LI was better without it.

Second question I have. What is going to happen to old NC another 2 to 5 people location? Because making 2 clubs with same music, look etc will just kill it for most people.

It looks nice...

but idk what you want me to tell you.

for 2 years I been hoping for some green peaceful place, instead we get second club, which looks pretty but shows zero features, zero content...

Double slap for people who dislike clubs, same thing, same music, just larger. don't really see the point.

• colour pallete
  • home materials
  • one new location
  • almost zero clothes
  • few new dances
  • Pics in gallery
  • Marriage
  • Very few sex poses at least in terms of FF ( what happened to that promise in january that all poses will be ported? how long you need to port those 15 poses? 5 years? )

Start of the year was good but the last half year...been awful slow

minor UI tweaks which are still not complete and very soon you will have to rework again as the dances and idles, emojis are filling the bar.

What I am trying to say,

this year you gave us lots of "quality of life" fixes but very little to do. almost no new content that has any kind of replaybility,

example -

I add pic to gallery cool, I am done with it.

I marry someone - cool, I am done with it.

I customize home - once per few months and I am done with it.

New location, which is another club - fine I will be afk there instead of old one...

New UI - QOL fix nothing else.

Where is any long lasting content?

I also must just ask... you announced this new club back over year ago in interview... I mean the place look great but it have zero features... as well it's slap in face for everyone with NC dislike.

There's nothing unique, no new animations or interactions I mean this you worked on that for 12 months? Because if that's the case you really need to hire someone who can actually make things.

I seen lots of improvement in skill in the new poses however there's no way that project could took you so long..

I

am sorry... I really want to like it... but.. I cannot.

Well, the Fresco Club looks great, but after a few minutes I really needed to leave it.  I was actually feeling dizzy and nauseous (like travel sickness) from there being so many people, so many names and lagging.  I couldn't see anything for names jiggling around.  I have to say I am also disappointed that the new location was just another night club, and at least the original night club doesn't make me feel ill!

Sorry to provide negative feedback, but I am just being honest.  :(

Don't worry, in a few days you will lagging much less after ppl's had quitted the place and not renewed they're subscription...actually, just by reading the critics ,I do not plan to resub for additional month.Look pretty disapointed

Its jam packed ! 

1se5yYy.jpg

I think it is pretty awesome. Hugemongous to!  NC has some competition! This is A-lister club. Pretty cool effects with lights and fog.

Good job Devs!

Agree ,light effect look great...but,what about Frenchtouch idea? Personally, I prefered her night street location with multiple places to choose to go in...just my oppinion

Visually impressive yet lacking things to do other than stand or sit around, dance and.... thats it... oh yeah, please dont continue the same type of music in both the new place and the NC, anything, Pop Rock, Top 100, R and B, Jazz but having techno disco whatever that is in both places will be more than i can endure. IMHO... flaming can commence now.....

Visually impressive yet lacking things to do other than stand or sit around, dance and.... thats it... oh yeah, please dont continue the same type of music in both the new place and the NC, anything, Pop Rock, Top 100, R and B, Jazz but having techno disco whatever that is in both places will be more than i can endure. IMHO... flaming can commence now.....

up for gregorian music in there? that will fit perfectly into that place...oh no...why not celtic?

fine...i'm tired and it's late, let's make it short...the new place is, let's be honest, a night club #2, do we needed it? NO; i hate to be right but i've felt it would be this way time ago...it is pretty decent to visit but, presents same music and style as the old night club, so, we got now 2 places with same goal, and one of them will be empty cause of the other one...not that much to say about, i would have liked a revamp of old places instead of the develop of a new clone..or put the efforts into the develop of new things to keep the community busy..what to say...good walk into the new place, cause there is nothing more to do there. said this...u'll never see me around there, i'll keep hiding in Sin club, as tradition wants.

Bon, j'ai renouvellé ma sub juste pour voir avant de crétiquer ...ben là, je peux me permettre puisque j'arrive justement de là. Pas vraiment une nécessité de maintenir le NC#1 avec ce nouveau NC#2 ,pis en plus, le fameau bateau ''Yatch'' devrait lui aussi sombrer comme le Titanic...transférer le ''Iceberg'' de love island qui ne fond pas pour qui frappe le yatch ben comme il faut pour qui coule au fond une fois pour toute,ne vous inquièter la gang, il n'y aura pas grand victime de noyade puisqu'il y a presque jamais personne dessus, en plus ont aurait de la place pour nager avec et le requin de Frenchtouch si a pouvait le mettre dans place ,genre faire un remake de JAWS pour un peu d'action. Vraiment vous êtes passé a coté cette fois, c'est un bel endroit et beau travail, mais les developpeurs devraient voir a remplaçer les autres place qui deviendront dorénavant encore moins attrayant d'y jouer ou sinon apporter des amélioration significative...je sais vraiment pas si je vais continuer après ce mois-çi .Bien beau le chatting et rencontrer des gens interessant, mais y'a quand même une limite a nous prendre pour des cons. désolé, mais ça vaut pas une subscription a l'année a mon humble opinion.

Same comment from me...

Visually very impressive, on a technical level very well executed. Makes the old NC look pretty drab.

But... Now we have 3 clubs, 2 beaches and a boat.

Those users who remember the now defunct 3dchat will recall the old town, cafe and - best of all - the park.

I wonder whether the community would have voted for a new NC if given the chance? Can a representative group of players now form some sort of panel to canvas opinion about future developments and work with the devs to plan the future design of 3dx?

Just a thought.

Guest JeanetteVoerman

for my part i like the new club, it's really beautiful :)

but i think sin club needs improvement, now, with bdsm equipment (usable!) and more shady effects

i think night club should be renewed as a real strip club with a lot of stages and a big bar

ty

So i logged in today, and as i said NC was empty, and ofc the new club full of ppl, now we have one new empty place in the game, Yacth and NC.

Well done devs, you really know what a sex game need, more clubs without a single features for RP, toilet and stuff.

Really disappointed, I'm here since almost 2 years and i havent seen much during all this time, you are lucky i have good frineds in here that i wanna keep meet but if you dont improve the game before my sub end you will never see my money again,

There are free to play games on steam that have a better chat than this game, and those games are not a chat  game. 

CONGRATULATIONS S . G . D

FOR UR WORK

OLD NIGHTCLUB R.I.P

(REWORK SOON ? MAYBE ? ^.^)

As much as you are right that other zones looks bad compared to new club (the old night club most as the club is direct upgrade) except the features which the new club have zero.

I know lots of ppl hate me for saying this

BUT I am kinda sick of these " social and bonus features " this is still sex game. been months since I seen FF or MM pose or any sex clothing or toys etc.

All we get are now social or quality of life features. marriage, colour palette, cuddles, dances, zones,  home customization ... etc.

Now I don't say I don't enjoy these things...

But at the start of the year it was big promise in now deleted topic they will work hard to port old poses to FF and MM. Last pose we got ... is pegging... which looks kinda strange with stroking strapon...

I agree that all locations SHOULD be expanded to look like new NC as it should be standard and new NC should have some side rooms, RP activities or even fuck rooms.

This NC took them 12 months (they announced it last December as new location). And really all zones should be bought on par with the new NC I agree but cmon it's fucking sex game too.

And this new club have zero sex features or RP or really any. You hate people fucking on main floor but you don't give them side rooms or anything at all.

So please lets not forget this is still sex game too.

I would like to have more poses... and I also dont like hearing argument just RP it. Because I can as well tell you go to online chatroom or ICQ or skype or hangouts or whatever cool kids use these days and RP dances and NC there too. Because that's same argument...