3DXChat Community

Let's change the music in the old nightclub

OLESYA

Sure I understand about the playing the same hours then! A rotating playlist hmm... It can work, just at this time we may have to manage with the rotating of channels as there isn't one subsequent channel with both genres that rotate at this for the 80s-90s genre, but I think it can definitely work and I do believe in the new year it may be all sorted if the feedback of these tests are good! ^_^ I will look into it then, see how it goes and what not. So yeah, any feedback when I do some of the tests would be much appreciated! :D^_^

I think this is an awesome idea, I'm happy there is a new place but same music. :(  Give us a variety.  Maybe theme nights, like 80's night.  Songs you can twerk to haha 

Thank you Olesya, great idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you that you support me) Kisses)

yes thank you, now we just need some eighties inspired style to go along with it!  Where to look for that?

attachicon.giftina turner private dancer.jpgattachicon.gifpat benetar.jpgattachicon.gifJoan-Jett_I-Love-Rock-n-Roll.jpgattachicon.gifann nancy wilson.jpgattachicon.gifjanet_jackson_-_control_single_cover.jpg

HHMMMM, I was right the eighties were awesome!  Sorry if i left anyone out on my list but maybe you can post your favorites below!  Kisses

Cool Yeah! Thank you very much to added me in your favorites recommendation  hihi ;)

post-5159-0-70581000-1442050275_thumb.jpg

Other Idea !!
there are so many DJs with lot of great playlists many various music style

Why they could play 1x/Week an 

1: Music for the Masses Party 

2: Wave Gothic Night

3: Headhunter EBM Night

mean here in Germany so many special Partys in Clubs (mostly Berlin or EastGermany) it works,they exists since the 90` and plays again and again and again

old_school_ebm_spirit_of_80s_berlin_stei  web_11204971_913844568683095_33252800079   11402773_961063460612961_710595143013366 cureparty.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I want to support the old nightclub) Let the music here to throw 80 to 90 

Discoteka 80 Moscow - Eddy Huntington - U.S.S.R.

Edited by Shanti
topic "Support for the old nightclub)HITS 80 90" merged here