3DXChat Community

Let's change the music in the old nightclub

OLESYA

This is just a suggestion to stimulate discussion, not a complaint, but I am tired of the music almost always being the same in each location. Music is one thing for which there will never a complete consensus, so wouldn't it be nice to program a wider variety? Why can't the music in each location be rotated after three or four hours, and maybe even a schedule published in advance on the forum? Inquiring minds want to know! :P

Guest DJCracks

She's a Maniac! Maniac! on the floor! And she's dancing like she's never danced before! (crazy! crazy! crazy! crazy!) (childhood memories) FULL SUPPORT FROM ME! :-* giving thumbs up! ESRR♫ P.L.U.R✿ "more rotated music in the NC!" 80/90!<3 ℛ✿❦♫✰シ✌ 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i639BMgSyMc

I propose to convert the Night Club to differente place.

Juste in changing decorations and furnitures, it's can be a very new place.
And it's not a big developpement for 3DX to change a room in compare to create from scratch.

Maybe a great french restaurant should be a very good place :D
Or why not an hammam, jacuzzi, therme, sauna .... for women and men together ;)

I support the changing to 80s- 90s music, like most of the player base is around my age, and it is the music we grew up with, current pop music connects more with teenagers then young adults. 

Would be nice to have a club with dedicated 80-90s music and we can already see how many private rooms this aswell, so there is peopel who want it already.

Best,

Dande.

I agree, completely. It doesnt appear there is much experimentation with the music selections around 3DX. Sin's music is ok but seems to be locked on one channel and having two clubs with the same music isnt the answer. What could it hurt? Give it a try. Just walk over to the console with the blinking lights and move the dial.

I like this topic and I am happy to see a change in the music as a testing concensus for now. So 80-90s music? I don't think there is a channel that supports both, but could rotate it maybe every 12 hours or so as a test for a few days, see what people think, but I hope you don't mind hearing advertisements every so often for now as there isn't a channel without commercials at this time. But any feedback on the music is most definitely welcome. ^_^

I agree, completely. It doesnt appear there is much experimentation with the music selections around 3DX. Sin's music is ok but seems to be locked on one channel and having two clubs with the same music isnt the answer. What could it hurt? Give it a try. Just walk over to the console with the blinking lights and move the dia

Thanks to the sun) I kiss and embrace you) 

I like this topic and I am happy to see a change in the music as a testing concensus for now. So 80-90s music? I don't think there is a channel that supports both, but could rotate it maybe every 12 hours or so as a test for a few days, see what people think, but I hope you don't mind hearing advertisements every so often for now as there isn't a channel without commercials at this time. But any feedback on the music is most definitely welcome. ^_^

The rotation needs to happen more often and / or on a none regular schedule.   ^_^

Since many people play the same hours daily, they would otherwise get the same music style each game session.

Mr ASH Thank you support my idea) I just want to old night club also worked) And if music dance hits 80 90 I think that the people will be there anymore) I kiss and embrace you