3DXChat Community

How to fix a broken room?

Brett Smith

Hello everyone. I started to redo one of my rooms and when wanted to test the lights with my wife in different poses, none of the poses worked right. I tried it with bots too. Avis went out of place, under the floor, far from each other and other weird stuff. We tried it with Jina's room it worked fine. And my other room too. I rebooted the game, and the pc too. Didn't help. Any way to fix this or I have to clean install the entire game again?

Thanks in advance.

Brett

Hello Brett, 

I never had this bug but I would clean the room from any inventory and try it again. If it is still bugged you can write the support and ask them to reset this room. Name them the name of your ava and which room it is (home1 or home2).

http://3dxchat.com/support/

hope this was helpful, 

greetings

Ive had a similar issue, it turned out it was because there was no place to sit or lay down, once i placed a couch or chair the poses worked normally, but as long as they are not there the poses sent me into the floor or in other weird spots, just as you described.

Well they sent me an email with two words and this link: http://3dxchat.com/support/#start

Not much help.

Everything listed there checks out and I have changed nothing. The bug started during game play. Animation worked fine then stopped working. My other room operates correctly. So the question remains. Is there anyone here that would know how to fix the issue?

Thanks!

Okay so a clean re-install - uninstalling the program, clearing the registry from all the left overs, removed all the old files, etc - including all the patches, it did not solve the issue. I think it's a bad stubborn bug.

So I did what Cyra and Tauri said - thanks for that by the way - just throw a couch in the empty room and every pose worked fine doing them on the floor or on the couch. Weird indeed. However I need an empty room with no furniture in it and still make the poses work so I hope this bug will be fixed eventually.

For now I can deal with this as is. Thanks for everyone's helpful responds.

Brett