3DXChat Community

What do I need to know?

Geir

Hello! :)

I have not joined 3dxchat at the moment, but I'm seriously considering it after doing some research about it.

But I have a couple of questions first that I hope someone can answer for me...

What do I need to be a member, besides a computer meeting the system requirements? 

Do I need a webcam and/or microphone to interact with people, or can I start off with just my mouse and keyboard?

Hope you can help :).

Sincerely

Geir

Hello everybody! :)

I haven't joined 3dxchat yet, but I'm seriously considering it after doing some research about the game.

But I would like to hear from you who are already members also, before I make up my mind. 

In real life I'm a pretty shy and lonely person, and been single for quite some time so no intimacy either (not looking for sympathy btw, lol, just trying to explane my situation so you can get a better picture of me).

I've been thinking that this game/community would help me meet some new people, have some fun....hopefully some sexy fun too, and just come out of my shell a little. 

So, would you recommend this game for a newbie like me?

I'm thinking as a christmas pressie from me to me! :)

Hugs

Geir

Hi Geir!

You need a subscription to enter the game, a Subscription can be achieved by going to http://3dxchat.com and clicking "Join Now"

Also Mic and Webcam are not needed as there is no Mic and Webcam interaction built into the game directly.

Some people can talk to others by using a music stream that they can rent out but that's another story! :)

But mouse and Keyboard is what the game is primarily used to communicate and interact with people and the game itself. :)

I've lost count of the number of ppl I've met in-game who say they joined because they find real life social situations hard. So in that respect, I'd say it's definitely worth a look. There are many other good reasons apart from this for joining.

I've lost count of the number of ppl I've met in-game who say they joined because they find real life social situations hard. So in that respect, I'd say it's definitely worth a look. There are many other good reasons apart from this for joining.

That sounds promising. I don't doubt for a second that there's a lot of good reasons to join, but I do find real life situations hard and it's probably my biggest reason.

I will most likely join now, based on your comment, just need to wait a few days for some cash.

But thanks! :)

That sounds promising. I don't doubt for a second that there's a lot of good reasons to join, but I do find real life situations hard and it's probably my biggest reason.

I will most likely join now, based on your comment, just need to wait a few days for some cash.

Will be great to see you in the ingame world and you'll be here in time for the 3 year Birthday party on the 6th! :D Will be awesome. So definitely a good time to join. :)

Will be great to see you in the ingame world and you'll be here in time for the 3 year Birthday party on the 6th! :D Will be awesome. So definitely a good time to join. :)

Sounds great! :)

I'll be joining on monday, so then I'll have some time to get used to the game before the party.  :D

Hey Geir, a big welcome of me too :)

A tip of me, if you are not so sure about the question "Is this kind of game a thing for me or not...?" You should try firstly a one month membership, as test :)

Also there are some infos around the World Wide Web

https://twitter.com/SexGameDevil

https://www.youtube.com/user/3dxchat

etc etc

I think inside of 3dxchat is it a bit more easier for shy ppl to come a bit more out because it is a virtual world and if you want to be a non shy person so please, it's your game and you can be what you want ;)

I'm sure you will find in one month some friends and maybe you will love the game!

If you're just gonna try it for a month to find out i suggest getting it maybe through https://affect3dstore.com/3dxchat.html#as you get a discount on 1st month through there.

When you're talking but you're situation i didn't quite get if you're just looking to make online friends, or looking for something leading to something outside too? Just thought if it is case you should probably no that its not really a dating game, while some relationship does come out of it here, there also a lot that just come here not seeking anything else than a little vacation from RL.

Thought it was something that's fair you should know as there been a bit of tension at times between those two front at times on forum. 

This by no means meant as a scare you away, thing just more sort of to tell you a lot just come here for some no strings attached social or sexual interactions. So whatever you're looking for just have that in mind to when you decide ;)