3DXChat Community

Game population

crubiks

The population is still to low, Oct there were 300 active accounts. I read a post recently from Gizmo i believe, there are now 500 active accounts 200 new accounts in 6 months its nothing to write home about. Still not enough players willing to interact in local chat either. Both are reasons why i personally drift back towards another game i play with a larger community and much more interaction.

• 2 years later...

Posted 29 March 2014 - 05:42 PM

Lol, Briana, are you a bit bored or so?! HAHAAA - just thinking!  Some are here constantly 24/7 - 365/12 with F.Krüger like 3DX Needles up there arms and i mean

Elm_Street_Freddy_Needles_9_17_13.jpg

very, very long and very deep ... 

... well just like my sis and me once had them in our first 15 months or ao in the beginning here! 

freddy18.jpg?id=59018129

But it's also as Nikki wrote, people come & go, come & go and come again and go again and then cum aaaaaand goooo aaaaagain! But atleast they dont DIE like flies anymore since 2-3 years now - since its forbidden now as u know! I remember as my Sis started here long before i did myself and she told me: "Guess what Bro, i was active in so freaking many gameforums - but i tell ya: in this sexgameforum, the people literally just DIE like flies Muahahaaa"!!! Then you also have people like my Sis and me that play with in intervallish healty parachute pauses (as you also now) and mainly or mostly only 1-2-3 weekends per month, or sometimes also a whole month NOT AT ALL and only dive in for maybe an dj|event here and there in between  and simply just pull the bloody parachute for some time again, what both of always practice doing in frequent, irregular intervals @ 3DX for RL and just to get our brains not fucked to much, or even start fucking them ourselfs, lol and to see as less bullshit as possible that this game, or better said, some people themeselfs sometimes produce here - game and ofcourse - also forumwise!

But to quickly get to an end and answer your question and i only can guess and repeat what Tika is just shouting now from our [living room monstercouch wohnlandschaft] to me and you - (and greetings from her to ya too) - but hmm, mhmmm, somthing like that what you wrote she just said and i'd would also sign and guess that: [1k maybe!? Or Less?! Or 2k +/- MAX!]  But 3.0, who the fuk knows, who cares and who wants to join us on the couch now?!?  :lol:

Lol, last - and by the way: 'How mayn we are?'  Briana is realtiv!! Active paying subscribers? Active and inactive subers? With all multiple accounts or without and or including all ingame- and forumalts!? --> Idfk!!

The only thing Briana, i surley know and can really truly answer to you is, excatly that, what my sis has also already writtn in her forumprofile inhere: That without our good and deeper friends, i guess both of us wouldn't have been "playing" here all that time, for so long in any case ... and so for her and me and its just as dande once wrote in this forum - sometime ago - somewhere:

...the only reason why this place is not an empty server *** *censored **** *** honestly is becouse we made connections to other players and it is hard to let them go, that what keeps me coming back here. Take my friends away and i am done with this place in a hearthbeat as i am sure majority of old players feel aswell. I don't think developers understand at what fragile state this place really is right now!

Habe fertig - and so, finally: auf was? Auf wie? Auf wiedersehen, au revoir - un tschüss

Guest Twiggy

I think it is almost impossible to say.

Ash said a little while ago he thought between 600 and 1,000, I think that is under estimated.

AlexRyder who claims to have a way to find out said 6,000 to 7,000, I think that is over estimated.

With this I think I have to agree on this rare occasion with Rob,who said around 2,000, I would say 2,000 to 2,500.

I think over the last 12 months it hasn't grown much, and in fact may have even reduced in the last 4 or 5 months.

I know each time i go in, which is normally several days to several weeks apart now, it does seem to be getting less and less people are in.

One thing I have noticed the last few times I have been in, in the public places, including the "Fuck sluts in the toilet" room, or what ever it is called,

that it mainly seems to be newbies, lots of people dancing by themselves and hardly any groups of people like it use to be.