3DXChat Community

Game population

crubiks

Hi all! Im really enjoying the game, but I found out that sometimes 3dx looks like a ghost town and I saw other people complaining about it, in and outside of the game.

I know that it depends on the time zones too, but I think that the main thing for this is the cost of the game. Some areas like Love Island are just abandoned.

Perhaps 3dx could:

1- Open a 3 day trial or something with limited action to promote the game, with limited action too, something like Achat. OR

2- Lower the cost of the game to something ppl will not bother to pay.

I would love to know what you all think about the game population. <3

About lower the fee , i think its good like it is now as we dont need to buy the poses like in achat .

About a 3 day trial ... Hmmm ... i dont know , if its to have peoples flooding the chat with the same questions 50 times a day , i dont know ... but if they do , the "3 day tryers" should , of course , not have access to sex stuff .

Agreed about the price its good,most other games you have to buy everything from clothes, to furniture to rooms... I think the population has to do mainly with time zones, i think most of the population is from Europe so its busy during their peek hours, which in my case that is like 2pm my time... When I go on around midnight, its pretty light, but you make due.. Also if you are doing month to month you can cancel anytime before the recurring charge comes

There are a lot more people on the forums than in game, over 700 on the forums. It does make a difference when you log in and its busy vs logging in to an empty server, but if the game keeps improving well people will come into the game making it less empty.

I think... For this great Game, the good work from the Devs, the much Fun and the nice lovely and funny people in the Game...

Are not too high the cost! When I Buy another game for the Xbox or PC, for example Battlefield or Call of Duty or other. I have the same cost or higher and maybe one week fun with this.
Here I have always fun and I play the Game since October 12 near daily  :)

I think the cost of the game and so quite acceptable, does not make sense to reduce it. To try the game - $ 20 an adequate price. About the increase in the number of players .... I think here - is an important aspect of advertising on various websites. Now I do not remember how I found this game, but just remember that it was an accident. I'm in the game in November 2012 and I enjoy the game

Heres a couple things you have to keep in mind.

1) This is still a fairly new sex game.

2) It still has a lot to add before it can match the likes of another certain sex game.

3) It doesn't matter if this game had 5 or 1 million players, the amount of people being on at any given moment is completely based off time zone, when are people on this side of the world getting off of work while the other side of the world is just going to sleep.

4) This is a sex game, it's not going to attract the huge crowds because it can't be advertised as easily. I would assume most of the people on here find this game by word of mouth rather then an advertisement.

5) The cost is perfectly acceptable. Any other game you have to pay monthly is 15 dollars, but you have to remember those games can advertise ANYWHERE while a sex game has to more or less rely on word of mouth, so that 20 dollars a month is only 5 dollars more then a normal game.

Those are the few things that come to mind when i think about this topic.

If you do not introduce paid content, the price of the game is quite good. I think the prices do anything unnecessary for popularity, you do not have enough advertising. For example in the Russian internet market find you just not possible. And I doubt that on other Internet sites with your advertising business are better. And of course need access limitations of the demo, otherwise it is not clear why pay so much money if there are free products. After all, difference your game inside, outside can not see it

Do not judge strictly this is only my personal view of the problem.

I too think the price is fine, as you don't have to pay for poses or extra content. The lack of people is due to time zones, most people are on when I sleep, so I don't see most of my friends until the weekend or if I take a sickie from work :). But if your ever around crubiks when I am on I will be happy to chat or whatever with you ;)

I too think the price is fine, as you don't have to pay for poses or extra content. The lack of people is due to time zones, most people are on when I sleep, so I don't see most of my friends until the weekend or if I take a sickie from work :). But if your ever around crubiks when I am on I will be happy to chat or whatever with you ;)

I would love to ;)

I had to close my account recently because I don't want my friend paying for me any longer. I'd love to resubscribe once they add new payment methods. The current one doesn't accept my CCI, but it does work for every other shop/game out there, amazon, ebay, blizzard, playasia, kickstarter, humble,bundle, Origin, Steam, Greemanofgaming and so on...

My VISA International is always refused. But I use it everywhere else like pointed in my post. Also, helps nothing how Web of Trust marked their current payment option as not trustable. I tried anyway.

I had some initial problems like this as well, I contacted them and told them about my CC problems, my card was also accepted everywhere except zombaio. Several days later they contacted me to try again and I have not had any problems again eversince. Also I use WOT as well and the red circle wasn't inspiring much confidence as well at first.

So far everything has been perfect though.

A 3-day or highly limited "basic" account might invite more people who are on the fence. There is a huge global contingent if people who are very much TBYB (try before you buy) and a quick squiz around might be all that they need to decide, and then join our little community and make it POWA :D

A 3-day or highly limited "basic" account might invite more people who are on the fence. There is a huge global contingent if people who are very much TBYB (try before you buy) and a quick squiz around might be all that they need to decide, and then join our little community and make it POWA :D

The case of offering 3-day trial and basic account are not as simple for game like 3dxchat. Mostly because of it adult content, the game need to have some sort of age verification to filter the possible underage. 

A easy way to do it is asking for a valid credit card for every player that subscribe. It is far from perfect and there always the possibility that some of them slip throught the crack. 

A 3-day trial would need a credit card link to the account. 

A basic account would need to have the whole adult content block like I have seen in other games. 

With those conditions satisfied, I think the option could be interesting. There are a few games I would have never played if there were not free to play option or trial period.

That been said, I wish that 3dxchat will continu to grow and stay a diversified community where everyone can find a little something of what they are looking for, 

Many kids steal the parent's CC for that. Also kids doesn't look for this kind of game that often. A 3 day trial is imperative. I wish I could have tested it in my first time here, instead of having to borrow a friend's account and being threatened with an unreasonable ban without the chance to speak. It made me look down upon this game on my first try.

Many kids steal the parent's CC for that. Also kids doesn't look for this kind of game that often. A 3 day trial is imperative. I wish I could have tested it in my first time here, instead of having to borrow a friend's account and being threatened with an unreasonable ban without the chance to speak. It made me look down upon this game on my first try.

Yes, teenager do that but at the same time it the parent responsability to check there credit card transactions. Someone need to be accountable if there ever a complained. 

About you "being threatened with an unreasonable ban", I think you should let it go and enjoy the game. As much as you would like to express your fustration, it is counter productive and will go nowhere consider that the mods are gone anyway.

There no reason to live in the past and it time to move forward.