3DXChat Community

Lisa`s notes

Lisa234

Every day with the new mask in this game, everyday someone new entering this game, but not me. I even dont`t remember how many characters i created. To say a truth, i dont remember almost anything, besides everyday someone new in my bed and no friend to say - "Hi! How r u, Lisa".

But it is struggle for myself and a hope for the hope that one day i`ll became holisitc and may be resemble a bit Leonard`s mother from "Big Bang Theory"))  

I`m just learning English. Hi, everybody)

Music: Sia – Chandelier

post-8452-0-22827200-1448107426_thumb.jpg

post-8452-0-99399400-1448107426_thumb.jpg

post-8452-0-67879500-1448107427_thumb.jpg

post-8452-0-10003500-1448107428_thumb.jpg

post-8452-0-00024700-1448107430_thumb.jpg

post-8452-0-68629500-1448107430_thumb.jpg

post-8452-0-35687000-1448107431_thumb.jpg

Well..Everyone has his or her way to enjoy this "world" .. If you ever become Leonard's mother..i hope i wont be your experiment! *chuckles*

As for the "hi how are you" its more or like..give n take.You dont always take what you give..or give what you take.But lately..i ve seen it happening in here as well.

And finally...Behind the mask,there is a person.I know people tend to say "no rl" but dont kid yourselves.Real life information is something you can let out.But real life feelings you cant.Let yourself free but always be on guard.I know..oxymorous...but thats how you will enjoy this even more.

PS  Hello How are you Lisa? :)

And finally...Behind the mask,there is a person...

Hey Lefti

There is one thing, i want you to know. As you grow up and find yourself as high experience person, it became almost unreal for you to catch sight of something, you never seen. I want to tell how it works in me. I bring in to rhe world new mask, she lives a day or rather less and then die, carring out all experience it has. It is like disposable gloves. Gun with only one patron. And my life  like a fly of a bullet. And it is not only in this game. It is everyday and everywhere. My life it is gunshots. And that is why i have no past, and without past i cannt build my future.

You know, i`m i kinda of transsexual ( male to female).  And one day the girl inside of me said

- No real body ? ok, then no real life. I`ll live, but with the help of disposable masks

since then, i dont remeber anything and cannt build my future

i wake up and make a gunshot - almost like now, yesterday or any other day

Where are all that bullets, i dont know.

Probably, i should name myself Lisa-bullet  :)

• 2 weeks later...