3DXChat Community

My Erotic Canoe Ride

Matrix

veronicas-canoe-ride3.jpg

Veronica sat at the front of the canoe with her back facing me. The sun was hot on her skin as her tiny black bikini barely covered her body.
“Honey can you please rub coconut-scented suntan lotion into my body”, she requested.
I could barley keep my member in my pants. Her breasts were full and her hips were a perfect shape. Her whole body oozed sexiness.
“Sure baby," I replied.
As I moved closer to her, the canoe rocked gently in the water. We were in the middle of the lake, and taking an accidental dip in the water was furthest from my mind.
I took the suntan lotion from her and began to gently work the lotion into her skin, caressing one shoulder and then the next, slowly working my way down her back.
“That feels wonderful,” she moaned softly.
Veronica reached behind her back and unclasped her bikini top and stripped off the tiny pieces of bikini as she turned facing me.
I reached for the bottle of lotion once more and began massaging her chest and breasts.
Her whimpers indicated that she was just as horny as me.
She oozed confidence and knew that everything she did would turn me on.
“You get perfect tan lines this way” she said with a smile on her face.
I smiles, rolled my eyes and begain undressed myself. I didn't care where my clothes landed and didn't care if anyone was watching... nor did she.
“Sure baby, lets make perfect tan lines together,” I replied.
Veronica stood up on her knees, licked two of her fingers and began rubbing her clit.
I watched her for a few minutes as I played with myself. The pure sexiness of her body along with me stroking my cock made me horny as hell.

veronicas-canoe-ride.jpg

"Lay back so I can ride you,” she smiled.
Veronica watched as I lay back at the bottom of the canoe. My cock was stiff and upright; thick and just the right length to make her feel full.
The canoe swayed from side to side as she straddled down my body placing one leg over one side of the canoe, and then the other leg over the other side exposing her pussy.
“Oh fuck yeah” she gasped as she lifted her hips over the head of my cock and slowly sunk her pussy down on my shaft.
"You’ve got to be fucking kidding; you’re going to drown us both”, I stated as I reached around and grabbed her hips and made her start bucking on my hard, steel cock.
"Fuck me! Fuck me hard! "she replied.
I was already close to cumming. The combination of the lotion, her hot body, and the fact that anyone could be watching us fuck was a dangerous combination.
Veronica sped up her thrusts and used her whole body to fuck herself with my cock. I knew she needed to cum badly. We'd hadden fucked all week. The canoe rocked steadily as we continued making love.
I thrust my hips up as she fucked downword in perfect rhythm. She was moaning in delight as I hammered my cock into the depths of her hot, clasping pussy.
Oh God I’m Cumming!" Veronica growned. We quicken our pace as fast as we'ed dared without tipping the canoe, her pussy tightening around my cock clasping at every stoke.
"You're using my cum as lotion baby, and I'm going to rub it into your body”, I grunted.
Oooh fuck, fuck me, I'm going to cum! Fuck! I'm cumming! Yes! I'm fucking cumming!", waled Veronica as her entire body stiffened and twitched in ecstasy.
Veronica's twitching body and the vice-grip of her pussy around my cock was sending wave after wave of pleasure throughout my body.
Oh God, I’m cumming too. I pulled out of her and exploded all over her as every muscle in my body became tense. Stream after stream of hot cum landed on her tummy and breasts. The fluid made her body glisten as we both lay their descending from our organisms in total bliss.