3DXChat Community

Hello everyone.

Some of you have been asking when the new movie would come out and I know I always said "should be tonight" but the movie is over 45 minutes long and for that reason I had problems with hosting it.

Finally it's here. Starring our beloved girls, Chriistina and Juicy Jina they will give you a pleasure filled time. You can read the full synopsis and more about the girls, trivia, behind the scenes shots and stories, etc. on  http://jbheat.com

The movie was entirely made in 3DXChat

Special thanks to 3DXChat owners and developers, friends, fans and supporters, my gorgeous and amazing girls, and everyone that watch the movie.

Please enjoy these two sexy girls on screen and feel free to leave your comments.

Find the movie here: http://jbheat.com

Guest Chriistina

Hello bebe ♥ and hello everyone we are finally proud to announce our new movie the second part of Double Rebound where Sarah is in action we hope me bebe and JJ you will enjoy a lot the longest movie by JBHEAT Productions the best quality... don't hesitate to leave some comments about us or the movie... so let's Watch and enjoy

kissses from the crew ♥

Hello bebe ♥ and hello everyone we are finally proud to announce our new movie the second part of Double Rebound where Sarah is in action we hope me bebe and JJ you will enjoy a lot the longest movie by JBHEAT Productions the best quality... don't hesitate to leave some comments about us or the movie... so let's Watch and enjoy

kissses from the crew ♥

So hot to view! Great work much to enjoy - many thanks for doing this!