3DXChat Community

[Poll] Ignore System

Gizmo

301 members have voted

1. 1. What is better?

• Account wide block, I don't care if anybody find my alt characters
    • Character block (no one can find your alts)
    • Only one character per account

1) Under the old Ignore System (over the account) any player can find your other characters in your account.
2) In the new Ignore System, which is based on blocking the character, the other players are not able to find your other characters on your account.
3) Keep only one character on the account (you will get 10k xgold compensation for each char deleted)

YOU CANNOT remove features like 3 avis and expect people to not get upset and leave. it's big feature of this game.

that choice have no place in the poll, there are way less drastic ways that can prevent trolling and you know it.

Β 

Instead you should focus on making account wide ID or account wide ignore.

This way you will have people leaving AND more people buying multiple accounts causing even more problems what are you going to do then? IP lock whole place up?

And unless you make all genders equal many people are forced to have female / male character in case of TG people until they have all their poses ported. there are many others people having male and female character for various reasons such as RP or use them as customized bots.

Β 

Think before you make such drastic options regardless of how this poll turns out.

Option 1 with accountwide block and if players want to create 2nd and 3rd avas, they have to pay 50 000 Xgold

Issue is with that price people will just buy second account and third... lol...

if they want to troll the 1 month cost will be lesser than buying xgold and that's issue.

Β 

50 euro = 50k gold

or you can buy 2 accounts or 1 account for 3 month and have always free character slot.

Β 

You don't see anything wrong with this?

Slap any price about it and the moment second account cost less people will just buy another account, your solution of character slot solves nothing only hurt community.

i will not vote because i disagree with the first option because it just lead to witches hunts and is not 100% trusty , i dont like the 3rd option because many RPers will be spoiled with this idea , and i know you would say : " So vote nΒ°2" . But i will not vote 2 because the reason is wrong writed

Β 

It say "Character block , i want hide my alts"Β 

Β 

It should just say "character block" because like it's wrote , it mean that every peoples voting nΒ°2 is tricking others players . I dont mind that everyone know my Tiffa avatar , even my wife in game know yet about my Tiffa avatar lol.

Β 

So unless the second option is rewrited , i will not vote.

Where is the option for Account wide block and would still like the other alts hidden?

Β 

Just curious

i think he means once you block one avi u block all and if someone have all your avi in the friend list will or might figure out that you are that one as well. cause if that its for the tag ...bad word here :P ... its totally crazy thing ill grab my wife and go on see what other games provide.Β 

i think he means once you block one avi u block all and if someone have all your avi in the friend list will figure out that you ae that one as well

Β 

Or does he mean account wide block but at risk of the security prob that someone with a hack will see all your alts and what not.

Β 

so not really clear on that.

Or does he mean account wide block but at risk of the security prob that someone with a hack will see all your alts and what not.

Β 

so not really clear on that.

it mean that someone who ignore one of your alts can know your others avatars as they will be ignored in same time if they are in the friendlist of the one ignoring you = Witch hunt

it mean that someone who ignore one of your alts can know your others avatars as they will be ignored in same time if they are in the friendlist of the one ignoring you = Witch hunt

Β 

So pretty much the old ignore system we had. Then I'm fine with that :)

Nr. 1... account wide and preferably with visible ghosts.

Why do you want visible ghosts ? To hunt them even if you ignored them ?Β 

Β 

Like : *talking to a friend* hey can you tell me who is sitting on the stool near the girl Y*

*anwser of the friend* Oh it's Mr X*

*checking ignore list and say* Oh i didnt have him on my ignore , this is an alt!

Β 

Seriously if you ignore them ignore them when they are in your ignore list too

Nr. 1... account wide and preferably with visible ghosts.

OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO what is wrong with you people why would you wanna see the ghosts of blocked peopleΒ 

It is the worst idea since the human come on earth, if I block you or you block me, I am sorry to tell you but i do not want to see your ghost going on with someone as i don't want you see me or know even i am there. that is what create bulies, witch hunters discrimination and so on in this place. why don't you iggy that person if you have reason to and than mind your own business/life . PRIVACYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY PEOPLEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! Dont shout wolf on sheep when you the hiena. NO DAMN GHOSTS. privacy.

Seriously? This game really lacks any long time plans or a roadmap. Guess the developers really dont want this game to hit it big. Nobody likes big changes like this to core mechanics, developers should know this by now.

Β 

Not only that but to just spring it on your users without one word. I am still not seeing a problem with account wide block and user security. Both can be done.

Why do you want visible ghosts ? To hunt them even if you ignored them ?Β 

Β 

Like : *talking to a friend* hey can you tell me who is sitting on the stool near the girl Y*

*anwser of the friend* Oh it's Mr X*

*checking ignore list and say* Oh i didnt have him on my ignore , this is an alt!

Β 

Seriously if you ignore them ignore them when they are in your ignore list too

Β 

Β 

OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO what is wrong with you people why would you wanna see the ghosts of blocked peopleΒ 

It is the worst idea since the human come on earth, if I block you or you block me, I am sorry to tell you but i do not want to see your ghost going on with someone as i don't want you see me or know even i am there. that is what create bulies, witch hunters discrimination and so on in this place. why don't you iggy that person if you have reason to and than mind your own business/life . PRIVACYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY PEOPLEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! Dont shout wolf on sheep when you the hiena. NO DAMN GHOSTS. privacy.

Β 

when I look at the poll after reading your comments I'd say that (till now) the opinion of the majority is obvious.

Β 

If you are afraid to see ghosts it is rather simple:

Don't iggy others + behave in a way so no one iggies you = a life without ghosts for you.

Β 

cheers :)

Not only that but to just spring it on your users without one word. I am still not seeing a problem with account wide block and user security. Both can be done.

As much as i agree with you i think the security reason was the intimacy problem as i understand from the other topicΒ 

There were people not liking that once you block one avi u see all the alts ( we all done that once at least to see if someone is someone else i did i agree not witch hunt just protect myself)Β 

The thing is as i say earlier if that the reason behind this, not see the alts and protect the bullied than get those damn ghosts out, u blocked x than not only that y and z are blocked but they get instantly deleted from fl if you a friend colectionary and drama seeker you cant know all people in your fl. I think this is most simple thing and can easely be implemented and kill two rabbits with a single shot bullies get punnished they need new account drama seekers get without "friends" to bullied lolΒ 

when I look at the poll after reading your comments I'd say that (till now) the opinion of the majority is obvious.

Β 

If you are afraid to see ghosts it is rather simple:

Don't iggy others + behave in a way so no one iggies you = a life without ghosts for you.

Β 

cheers :)

why you need ghosts get you aroused?

not me, personal don't want them its not my first dance i know how to behave and who to iggy or not , things happen out of our control and for good or worse i have that button there and ill use if needed, but if i iggy you ass as i told i do not wanna see them. yes i liked system before but for your information was actually Β thinking to start a pole regarding this issue witch for me is a worse privacy issue than oh he/she repeatedly colded me hes a bullie, or oh why you call me names i allow it just in room and intercourse...... and so many others i had my share of them all when i start this game.Β 

and just realized that if was that simple not iggy anyone or behave accordingly, you could say same to bullied ones just add iggy them all and shush, we all have opinions we all share them and get something constructive and maybe better than wanting Β ghosts to witch hunt and say no its just so i do not sit/walk,dream.or whatever else over them ... who cares ... u ask me i say no ghosts that means private stay private u iggy you leave the priviledge to see,talk or obviously lisend anything from me

cheers 2 u 2