XXXJessikaXXX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 216 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 04 January 2019 - 05:37 AM

Well we may keep Dreaming... :P

"May someone improve the coding for a better VolleyBall gameplay at the beach"?

I mean... something Like DOAX3 style... ^_^

Yeah Sure...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Almudena, Nefa and Zaozen like this

#1362 PhilipSmith

PhilipSmith

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 07:35 AM

I don't know if this happens for everyone, but for me, when a room closes down, I cannot communicate in the private chat I had with a partner (or anyone else) anymore. I ask if they are still there but I get no response, meaning my message probably doesn't get through to them.

When a room closes, it would be very nice to be able to continue the private chat with my partner (or other), so we can at least communicate which open room we would like to join and continue.

On a tangent, sometimes I am unable to join a new room after the old one closes: the loading screen lasts forever and I have to restart the game in order to be able to join another room.

• KiromasuP and Elephantx10Tounc like this

#1363 maxiu

maxiu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationCumbria Uk

Posted 11 January 2019 - 08:51 AM

Would like to see some tit caressing and sucking nipples. Would be great to.

#1364 SusanLouisa

SusanLouisa

MrsBrandiWineRarius

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  • LocationBlowing Bubbles

Posted 12 January 2019 - 01:04 AM

I don't know if this happens for everyone, but for me, when a room closes down, I cannot communicate in the private chat I had with a partner (or anyone else) anymore. I ask if they are still there but I get no response, meaning my message probably doesn't get through to them.

When a room closes, it would be very nice to be able to continue the private chat with my partner (or other), so we can at least communicate which open room we would like to join and continue.

On a tangent, sometimes I am unable to join a new room after the old one closes: the loading screen lasts forever and I have to restart the game in order to be able to join another room.

In many cases that is because you or the other party has crashed because of the room closure.  I have been able on occasion to communicate.  But it's a hit or miss scenario.

#1365 veronicanov

veronicanov

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 02:49 AM

Hey, It would be better if u add these poses and this heels to in the game. 🙂

Attached Files

• Anechka and Anong like this

#1366 Rockster

Rockster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 01:59 PM

I'd like to see an ingame search function one day to make it easier for people to hook up fast. It could work by being able to open a sub-menu/page from your profile and in that window you had a series of check boxes you could tick... Two identical sections, top section and bottom section would have the same tickboxes/choices as each other, top section would be "offering", bottom section would be "looking for". Gender, kinks, rp's you were into, basically a whole menu of choices you could select which you were into, plus a main tickbox at the top which enabled you to be included in searches which you could turn on or off. If you enabled this, you would then come up in search results other people did, but you could turn it off and still have your choices ticked for when you wanted to use it. When someone had it enabled, others would see you come up in their searches (another separate scrollable window), the list would have a username (blue name for guys pink name for girls) plus a list next to their name of what they were into and a small button you could click to send them a pvt message. It would not say where that person was, only give the person doing the search a way to contact them. Obviously only those online would come up in searches. Think it would be a handy feature for hookups.

• GottaGo, Xizl and RebekahKramer like this

#1367 DarkFairy

DarkFairy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts
  • LocationSlowly bleeding out somewhere

Posted 15 January 2019 - 05:54 PM

If you can opt out of being searchable yes fine
  • Rockster and uncle like this

#1368 Rockster

Rockster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 06:39 PM

Yeah DF, as I said, there could be a main checkbox up the top somewhere which turns it on and off (enables it), it would be electable and de-electable over and over by ticking and un-ticking repeatedly. Only when you checked the box would it include you in any searches and take you out of the results when you de-selected it. Example, I log-on and feel horny, I already selected all my checkboxes yesterday, so all I have to do is enable it with the one checkbox and from that moment on, when anyone does a search I come up in all searches. Later on I have had a shag (or decided I am not in the mood anymore) and all I do is go and untick it and from that moment on any fresh searches made by the playerbase I am not in them regardless of whether I am online, go offline or come in again at a later date. I would be on an "as needed" basis just with one click.

• uncle and RebekahKramer like this

#1369 DarkFairy

DarkFairy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts
  • LocationSlowly bleeding out somewhere

Posted 15 January 2019 - 06:45 PM

Yes you did sorry, your posts are a bit “wall of text” and I skim read, badly obviously

#1370 PAGOS

PAGOS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 11:44 PM

Picture insertion or Texture

size limitation would be great...

think even gorgeous

And need World Editor :

1 - Group objects  Flip copy  Horizontal and Vertical