3DXChat Community

Things I would like to see in this game

Amari

1 minute ago, SusanLouisa said:

I now think that you really are that naïve.  Let me know how you feel when a guy approaches you, tells you he has proof you are really a guy and will keep his mouth shut when you send him an outrageous amount of coin?  What about the guy who breaks up with a chick after she has sent him rl pics of her self and he promises to keep them to himself for large amounts of coin?  And lets not forget the beggars.  The ones that want coin to buy things in game and can't afford it so goes into public rooms begging for coin?  

watch your mouth. if i said something, it wasn`t without reason.

2 minutes ago, SusanLouisa said:

I now think that you really are that naïve.  Let me know how you feel when a guy approaches you, tells you he has proof you are really a guy and will keep his mouth shut when you send him an outrageous amount of coin?  What about the guy who breaks up with a chick after she has sent him rl pics of her self and he promises to keep them to himself for large amounts of coin?  And lets not forget the beggars.  The ones that want coin to buy things in game and can't afford it so goes into public rooms begging for coin?  

dear susan in interenet u never share real pics lol its the first thing children learn this days 

i get ur point but since xgold =0 value nothing to worry lol gift n xgold is pretty much the same =0 value 

1 minute ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

watch your mouth. if i said something, it wasn`t without reason.

Watch my mouth?  What exactly did I say that you found offensive?  And I will say what I wish without your permission.  I too have very good reason for the things I say.  However, I will not be speaking to you again.  When I used the example of 'you' it could very well happen to me or anyone.  But I shall not be discussing anything with you ever again.  You can deal with the fallout all on your own.

2 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

dear susan in interenet u never share real pics lol its the first thing children learn this days 

i get ur point but since xgold =0 value nothing to worry lol gift n xgold is pretty much the same =0 value 

This I know but not all do.  They are naïve and believe the guy who says 'trust me'.

10 minutes ago, SusanLouisa said:

Let me know how you feel when a guy approaches you, tells you he has proof you are really a guy and will keep his mouth shut when you send him an outrageous amount of coin? 

Without coins he could just spread it around for fun lol. Or ask you for real money. 

11 minutes ago, SusanLouisa said:

What about the guy who breaks up with a chick after she has sent him rl pics of her self and he promises to keep them to himself for large amounts of coin? 

Well, then don't send rl pics to people in sex game. Or at least be smart enough to not send the ones with your face or other ways to identify you.

It's about silly actions and nasty people, abusing other's trust. Not about the xgold. 

25 minutes ago, Xizl said:

Without coins he could just spread it around for fun lol. Or ask you for real money. 

Well, then don't send rl pics to people in sex game. Or at least be smart enough to not send the ones with your face or other ways to identify you.

It's about silly actions and nasty people, abusing other's trust. Not about the xgold. 

Of course. And thank God I was never that naïve. There should be some warning for the young ones. It's not about the gold but you do not hear about it happening till gold comes into play.

15 minutes ago, Phoenixsong said:

being able to trade gold is an excellent idea. i understand gold might be useless for some other players but i think those that have been playing for a while or end up playing here a long time can definitely find a use for it

How so?

If they are considering a token economy (Xgold with no value outside the game) I'm all for it.  It can create a host of new possibilities. The fact you earn Xgold now with very little usefulness for it should add another level of interaction.

Raffles, prizes for games, meaningful gifts, payment for those with hooker fantasies, auctions,  something to lose, something to bet with,  the ability to compensate dance teams and DJ's and those who provide services in general etc... good stuff.

Keep in mind, they also where considering a Pose Editor and in over a year nothing has been said or come of it.

Edit: I think at a certain amount one should be able to cash it in to SD for a month gameplay that takes approximately 2-3 months to earn logging in everyday for example as an incentive..

Edited by THX

1 hour ago, SusanLouisa said:

Watch my mouth?  What exactly did I say that you found offensive?  And I will say what I wish without your permission.  I too have very good reason for the things I say.  However, I will not be speaking to you again.  When I used the example of 'you' it could very well happen to me or anyone.  But I shall not be discussing anything with you ever again.  You can deal with the fallout all on your own.

I knew your reaction on my words. Well predictable. You trying to find any way to stop the feature. All your arguments can be beaten only by one proverb: Who fears the wolf should never enter the forest.

55 minutes ago, SusanLouisa said:

i think those that have been playing for a while or end up playing here a long time can definitely find a use for it

38 minutes ago, Phoenixsong said:

you have never used gold before? ok

Don't be silly.  Of course I have.  But no differently than when I was here a week than when I was here a year. So I am wondering how gold benefits one over the other.  See?  I AM listening. Asking questions.  Interested in your opinion.  I see this as a discussion.  

20 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

lol this line was funny :) 

Grins yes it is quite cute.  But that is like saying I ordered a red shirt and when it was delivered it was pink and when I complained they told me too bad you should  not shop here any more.

I make that comparison because I paid a year subscription for one game and now getting another that I don't want.

• 5 months later...