3DXChat Community

Things I would like to see in this game

Amari

Guest brutalelroy

I would like to see a diary for women and a little black book for men.  Each would contain a record of who your friends  are, who youve slept with, etc....

So, this idea might sound strange, but everyone has their own fantasy, right?  I assume it would be a massive undertaking, but I'm throwing it out there anyway.

I would like to see a currency system introduced to the game.  Not the current monetary system that, upon running out, requires real-life money to replenish.  What I had in mind was something like this:

Player A does some task in-game.  (Keep it (for lack of a better term) lore-friendly....such as mixing drinks, stripping at Sin, winning at beach volleyball...whatever)

Player A receives compensation for that task.  (I don't think it has to be a cash symbol, it could be anything...points or some other iconography...)

Player A can now take that compensation and

-buy drinks at every location (see other member's liquor posts)

-give it to Player B for...um...services rendered.

-save it up for a rainy day

-make it rain (the stripper version, not weather control)

post-1832-0-48977300-1404277096_thumb.jpg (Seen Here)

-etc.

Player B, who has saved up her money, could then throw a sexy party (with an open bar)...or whatever.

it would have no real-world value per se.  Just in-game value.  The current point system would still be much more valued, leaving the meaning of giving or receiving gifts intact.  Now people who want to tend bar or strip or run a brothel, or whatever can manage their products through this monetary system.

Before you even start, I do realize that this would change the current mentality that everything is free and a player can do just about anything without having to earn it.  Of course there are pros and cons.  But when I started smoking this joint, I didn't think of those.

So, just my 2 cents.

-Ariamma

So, this idea might sound strange, but everyone has their own fantasy, right?  I assume it would be a massive undertaking, but I'm throwing it out there anyway.

I would like to see a currency system introduced to the game.  Not the current monetary system that, upon running out, requires real-life money to replenish.  What I had in mind was something like this:

Player A does some task in-game.  (Keep it (for lack of a better term) lore-friendly....such as mixing drinks, stripping at Sin, winning at beach volleyball...whatever)

Player A receives compensation for that task.  (I don't think it has to be a cash symbol, it could be anything...points or some other iconography...)

Player A can now take that compensation and

-buy drinks at every location (see other member's liquor posts)

-give it to Player B for...um...services rendered.

-save it up for a rainy day

-make it rain (the stripper version, not weather control)

attachicon.gifMake it Rain!.jpg (Seen Here)

-etc.

Player B, who has saved up her money, could then throw a sexy party (with an open bar)...or whatever.

it would have no real-world value per se.  Just in-game value.  The current point system would still be much more valued, leaving the meaning of giving or receiving gifts intact.  Now people who want to tend bar or strip or run a brothel, or whatever can manage their products through this monetary system.

Before you even start, I do realize that this would change the current mentality that everything is free and a player can do just about anything without having to earn it.  Of course there are pros and cons.  But when I started smoking this joint, I didn't think of those.

So, just my 2 cents.

-Ariamma

I like your ideas. I agree that we need an in-game currency that can be earned somehow. In a different game, you earn it by making a npc orgasm. I like your alternative ideas as well. For being a "mmo" 3dx chat needs gear and a currency.

Really? This is rocket science?  Why would you need an auto apartment privacy function if there were a privacy checkbox _instead_?

As someone who has degrees in computer science and astrospace engineering...yes *grins*  But it's only a real small change to add the additional checkbox to the UI.

I've seen this over and over and over again from various users:  The ability to open a chat window from your friends list.  (unless they are in an apartment)!

I feel like a freakin stalker when I have to go and hunt down a friend just to talk to them.

As a programmer, I can't imagine why that simple feature hasn't been implemented.

To make it more realistic, this could be done by integrating a mobile phone in the game. If you see that a friend is online but you don't know where he is, just call him on his/her mobile phone ...

To make it more realistic, this could be done by integrating a mobile phone in the game. If you see that a friend is online but you don't know where he is, just call him on his/her mobile phone ...

Skype can work well for this

I think he's just asking for the possibility to start a chat with your friend in game from distance (not same map) like having a phone interface :)

Yes, that's what I mean. Not calling those people on/with *real* mobile phones, but just an interface so the one avatar calls the other on his/her mobile phone in the game.

Would love to open PM's from the friends list and tattoos and piercings for the avatars.

All of this would be great. It's a little troublesome to see a friend online, but be unable to message them without first finding them in whichever room they may be in at the time.  As for the tattoos, I'm fine with just giving my own description of my tattoos in my profile or in RP. Having the same tattoo as everybody else just wouldn't feel like an expression of my tastes, ya know?

I know this is a minor issue, but would there be anyway we could have the option for a spoiler on the Forum?  Maybe there is a way not listed, and I am too stupid to know. :lol:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/misc.php?action=bbcode

Hide text that could be considered a "spoiler"

For example, this would help a great deal on my art thread (no, this is not just an attempt to get clicks on my thread):
http://3dxchat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/327-erdricks-3d-art-thread/

I would like to have everything I posted archived on the first post, so people can see them easily.  Without the option for spoilers, they would take up a HUGE amount of space over time, becoming ridiculous to scroll down for a new viewer.  With spoilers, I can hide the image links, so viewers can click on the ones they want to see.

Guest Riye

I way to offer a new way to allow sharing/trading is to create a wallet or purse for men/women. Like Dropbox, users would get a certain allotment for free but would need to buy more space or get rid of more stuff.

This would allow users to upload music, photos, etc...

Just my 2 very tired ideas

Not sure if mentioned before...

- Day/Night cycle

- The different location in a complete overworld, like a small town or something

- Financesystem

- Jobs like bar tender, waiter/waitress, dancer, stripper, prostitute and so on...

- NPCs which could take over jobs like those mentioned, when no player is doing it at the moment

- more public restrooms (WITH FREAKING DOORS ON THE STALLS... sorry), pisoires for our gentlemen separated toilets m/f (I don't want to sit on a toilet where some guy peed on the toilet seat... >.>)

- showers, bathrooms and kitchen in user rooms

- more TV options (e.g. search function, youtube, or maybe a even fully functional browser!)

- more natural looking breasts

- improved breast physics in sex animation

- clothe physics for at least skirts or dresses

- some clipping issues with some clothes fixed

- better animations (especially in idle animations)

- switchable emotions for characters (they look kinda lifeless atm..)

- maybe toggleable character stats like the needs in the sims (hunger, thirst and so on)

I probably could go much much further... >.<

All I want to say is... this game has a VERY HIGH potential (imo)... make something out of it!!! :wub:

I know this is a minor issue, but would there be anyway we could have the option for a spoiler on the Forum?  Maybe there is a way not listed, and I am too stupid to know. :lol:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/misc.php?action=bbcode

Hide text that could be considered a "spoiler"

For example, this would help a great deal on my art thread (no, this is not just an attempt to get clicks on my thread):

http://3dxchat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/327-erdricks-3d-art-thread/

I would like to have everything I posted archived on the first post, so people can see them easily.  Without the option for spoilers, they would take up a HUGE amount of space over time, becoming ridiculous to scroll down for a new viewer.  With spoilers, I can hide the image links, so viewers can click on the ones they want to see.

You can only put 10 images per post.

okay so i've played 3dxchat for 3 days now in i really enjoy the game! i think it's the best adult game at the moment! and it will probably stay the best :) but i've got some ideas to maybe improve the games realism so here we go!

1.) more variation with the sex poses, all the sex poses we have right now are awesome and very realistic! but isn't it possible to give us an option to go from anal to vaginal action? this would give us some more freedom with the sex poses, also some more places to have sex, now we have the ground, a bed, a sofa and the barstool but why not add some sex poses on the tables? on those beanbags? on chairs? against walls? adding those would give alot more freedom ;)

2.) this is just a small detail but i think it wouldn't be hard to implement, some more moaning sounds for boys and girls, the developers use motion capture technology to make those awesome animations, so it means that two people are actually having sex when making sex animations in game, so why not record the moaning sounds of the girl and the boy and add them in the game?

3.) the sex sounds, i had sex in real life and this is not the sound it made haha :) the same as the previous one why not record the audio while the two are having sex to give us an amazingly realistic sex sound? that would be really hot! :)

4.) as i said before but i just want to bring it up again, streaming music in your house would be awesome! and i don't mean djaying just streaming your favourite music from youtube in your house? would be awesome! ;) (djaying could be an option too)

5.) this is something more graphical but give us some more graphical options, now we have low, medium, high and extremely high. i run the game pretty smoothly on high, but when i go to the beach my games stutters a bit and i'm pretty sure it's because of the water. so i'm forced to play on medium but then i lose that lens flare and the cool shadows on the avatar. ofcourse not a big deal but it would be cool if we had more graphical options ;)

okay my fingers are starting to hurt so i'm gonna stop here ;) these are just some ideas I REALLY LOVE 3DXCHAT IT'S AWESOME!!! but i just needed to say this ;) thanks for reading 

xoxoxo