#21 Kacey

Kacey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • LocationBoston Massachusetts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 07:46 PM

These are the top 10 things I would like to see.

1) Tattoos
2) Earings
3) shower in home/bathroom
4) kitchen stuff for home
5) body style slideres for face, hair, body type
(Kind of like sims 3 create a sim)
6) new interactions with people like holding hands and neck kissing. Or guy standing behind a girl with his arm wrapped around her.
7) new sex poses
8) new locations
9) normal clothes (not slurry ones)
10) Flat sneakers for girls!
  • Tanyatranny, mysterico, Spikealot and 9 others like this

#22 gizmo

gizmo

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 748 posts
  • Location3DXChat

Posted 01 June 2014 - 06:48 PM

Please post here top 5 or top 10 most wanted things you would like to see.

Still need to somehow organize all information or specified themes, for example:

Good idea! We have opened 'Development & Suggestions' section n the forum to organize all information. Feel free to post your ideas!

• OwyMary likes this

#23 brun

brun

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 02:20 AM

One thing I've noticed is that there's no option to give yourself to your partner, which I (and many others probably) want to be able to do for various reasons. As it is now, I can take someone privately back to my house to have some D/s time, but I still have to accept all of the requests after already agreeing to partner with them. This can break the flow of RP, or the mood in general. 

The animations are are hot and really nice additions to a Skype call, or other voice communications. I've had to break certain things I've been asked/told to do in order to accept a new animation. This breaks not only concentration (or lack thereof) during play, but also removes control from the Dom. This is frustrating when I'm at my PC, when I move to other locations it becomes quite annoying. We're stuck between "set it and forget it" animations, or having to stop/readjust play to change one. 

As the animations are now, neither partner has a choice for the "Cum on...," options. My partner or I could hit "cum on face" at any time and we're thrown into that position without having to accept, to get out of it we have to accept something else. What I'm looking for, and would truly enjoy having, is the ability to hit a button and let my partner have complete control over all position changes. When I'm submitting, I want to completely submit, and I trust that a partner I'd let have full control would know what limits there are (if any) and respect them. With the cum on feet option, even though it goes on legs, it's still something I am seriously not into and the fact that it can be done to me without my permission, yet allowing for other animations to require acceptance is confusing. If a partner is able to flip you out of a position any time and cum somewhere without permission, what's the harm in allowing players to give control to their partner so they could be taken at a different angle(animation) whenever their partner wishes? 

TL;DR - Let us give up control to a partner and not have to accept new poses/animations.

Edited by Shanti, 24 May 2015 - 11:14 AM.
"Give control - Master/slave - Dom/sub" by brun merged here

• gizmo, Krandom, Chilles and 20 others like this

#24 Freya

Freya

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 868 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 02:50 AM

...yes please :wub:

• Pierrousss and skygirl like this

#25 Krandom

Krandom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada

Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:55 AM

Sounds like a good idea :o

#26 Guest_Suikazura_*

Guest_Suikazura_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 June 2014 - 06:56 AM

Not sure if this could be an idea section, but, how about environmental.

We could have weather, like rain and/or snow.

Having a day/night cycle would be nice too. Maybe a 4 hour day, so sunset at the beach would happen 6 times a day? This way you would have people who are on for only a few hours a day having a chance to see different times of day.

• Richardx, brun, JeanMi and 1 other like this

#27 brun

brun

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 07:07 AM

Not sure if this could be an idea section, but, how about environmental.

We could have weather, like rain and/or snow.

Having a day/night cycle would be nice too. Maybe a 4 hour day, so sunset at the beach would happen 6 times a day? This way you would have people who are on for only a few hours a day having a chance to see different times of day.

To add to this, being able to set whether your home is in a day or night map, letting some zones be static day or night, etc.

• Aspen likes this

#28 JamesJames

JamesJames

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationAustralia :D

Posted 03 June 2014 - 07:49 AM

I'd like it, as long as there's a "safeword" esque button, ie "Revoke control" button. I wouldn't like to see it get out of hand, in terms of consent. But it's an interesting concept, especially for the whole "handsfree" aspect.

I really do like, outside of BDSM play, the fact that all poses need "accepting" or "consent" before initiating. Consent is sexy.

• Siri Ava, Camden and ArachneMW like this

#29 brun

brun

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 09:59 AM

I'd like it, as long as there's a "safeword" esque button, ie "Revoke control" button. I wouldn't like to see it get out of hand, in terms of consent. But it's an interesting concept, especially for the whole "handsfree" aspect.

I really do like, outside of BDSM play, the fact that all poses need "accepting" or "consent" before initiating. Consent is sexy.

I can agree with the option being able to be revoked, just as any action can currently with walk

Though, about consent, someone would probably get a knee in the face if they asked me with every new position they did IRL. 

• Skye likes this

#30 Guest_Andraste_*

Guest_Andraste_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:15 AM

yea ned this

#31 Skye

Skye

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:44 AM

I can agree with the option being able to be revoked, just as any action can currently with walk

Though, about consent, someone would probably get a knee in the face if they asked me with every new position they did IRL. 

Yeah I'm going to agree with this right here ... if I was with a partner and they asked me about changing positions I just would get turned off and walk away. A few years ago I had a girl ask me if she could kiss me goodbye (it was out first and last date simply because she asked) I said no and walked away. I actually wanted to kiss her goodbye but when she asked it killed the mood completly and I just had absolutely no interest in it anymore.

Edit: to say what my point was here ... asking is in absolutely no way sexy! if someone doesn't want to do something then they can just say no or stop.

#32 JamesJames

JamesJames

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:47 AM

Sure... IRL if you're going into sex with people you don't generally ask for every pose. Though hey, we're operating with a lot more subtle "queries" irl - if you go to move someone into a new position and they resist, and it's not part of a powerplay game, there's a sign that you may not have consent, for example. If you're with an established partner and you've already verbally or nonverbally agreed to all the things you plan, then sure, of course you don't need to ask. But it's a little different in a game. We don't have nonverbal cues etc.

But I agree with the concept. In the same way as partners who know each other "going with what they know", it'd be nice to be able to override the commands if you know and consent to it. It would be a nice option. 

Edited by Shanti, 24 May 2015 - 11:15 AM.

#33 Pierrousss

Pierrousss

★★★ ШҤIŦЄ ǷÁĿÁƇЄ ϦƦØŤHЄĿ ★★★™

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 753 posts
  • LocationSouth of france

Posted 03 June 2014 - 09:19 PM

YESSSS ! *claps for Brun*  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :wub:  totally agree

Also Dom/Sub poses would be perfect^^

• Leeloo likes this

#34 rage0976

rage0976

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 05:42 AM

It would be very nice to be able to set one person as the Top for an encounter so they can take full control.  I'd also like to see some more D/s type poses in general, as was also suggested.  Maybe add a bed that's specifically for it, like with bars for handcuffing/tying and such.  That would be a nice addition to the game.

• Maxxim likes this

#35 JamesJames

JamesJames

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 09:52 AM

- Code/UI Design?

I feel a lot of people might have some great feedback in relation to how the game actually plays, and operates. For example, I'd love to suggest a few added features to the actual "chat" functions of the game - Such as typable emotes linked to character animations, for example, typing "/wave" would make your character wave, rather than having to click a "wave" button. In the aforementioned example, it'd be nice to see emotes in chat at the same time - example "/wave gizmo" would result in an animation and "JamesJames waves at gizmo".

Basically, it'd be nice to see the level of irc-style chat capability we see in games like world of warcraft or secondlife etc. Games like that also have public chat rooms, etc. 

While on the subject of chat, I'd love to be able to resize the window, too!

• JeanMi and Angelspit like this

#36 JamesJames

JamesJames

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 09:55 AM

Oh! and WASD movement control! Pleeeease! Ze clicking makes for such random movements sometimes and can be really immersion-breaking.

• Sage Stoner, Kacey, JeanMi and 2 others like this

#37 Tanyatranny

Tanyatranny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 04 June 2014 - 12:20 PM

Hmm. Not sure my way of how I lived a BDSM relationship in the past is what many here apparently consider it to be.

In my view, the person in control is always the Sub. Let's be honest: it's the sub that decides to give herself over to the Dom. The Dom then executes the contract between the two as He/She sees fit. But there is always the safe word.

It's the subtle interplay beween Dom and Sub, pushing the Sub beyond her/his comfort zone, opening up new areas of experience he/she never thought possible that makes a BDSM relationship into the overwhelming experience it is. So it's the INTERACTION between Dom and Sub that makes BDSM into what it is.

Offering control to my Dom just misses the point IMHO.

• Sage Stoner, Leeloo, ArachneMW and 4 others like this

#38 JamesJames

JamesJames

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 01:57 PM

^ I'll agree with that. I mean, we're getting to personal preferences of how they view D/S relationships - Which is a little off topic- but I agree. There's so much more going on in face to face interaction.

Then there's the part where personally, I feel like "giving control" to another would be kinda boring, to me, as a sub, on this game. I'd just sit back and kinda watch my avatar do things. It'd take me out of the feeling. Every time I click "Accept" while being submissive, is submitting to that person's control again in itself. It's kinda sexy. :3

But again. Horses for Courses. I think some people would appreciate this feature.

• Tanyatranny and Mayasein like this

#39 Sage Stoner

Sage Stoner

Scallywag and Rapscallion Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • LocationTokyo Japan

Posted 04 June 2014 - 02:15 PM

Oh! and WASD movement control! Pleeeease! Ze clicking makes for such random movements sometimes and can be really immersion-breaking.

Come to think of it, this is something has been largely overlooked, but keyboard shortcuts not just for navigation but for every current point-and-click action would be greatly appreciated.

• JamesJames, JeanMi and Staci like this

#40 Kacey

Kacey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • LocationBoston Massachusetts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 07:13 PM

Oh yes! Please give us WASD movement! Please oh please!
  • ArachneMW and Just_johnathan like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users