3DXChat Community

Ignore list is now empty

TheHuntress

*ironic mode on* .............GREAT JOB Devs.......*ironic mode off*

It's indeed an awesome job because the new ignore function is a powerful feature and behind the Developing of this function are many hours and thoughts... :)

I'm very happy about the new ignore function and how it works, thank you Devs!

It's indeed an awesome job because the new ignore function is a powerful feature and behind the Developing of this function are many hours and thoughts... :)

I'm very happy about the new ignore function and how it works, thank you Devs!

They maybe thought many hours, i can blieve that. But did they come up with something good? Lol no, they have comitted suicide with their clumsiness and greed. I know this is not constructive in any way, but in this case i simply have to vent my anger. Over and out.

*claps in sarcastic way*

Oh yeah great job, increase the revenue, atleast the old ignore system included the whole account which means when you try to avoid someone you completely avoid him/her, now you can avoid only one character, and get harassed/bothered by an alt of the same person = more dramas and creeps to walk on your nerves

I really laughed my ass off @ "It will reduce the amount of bullies and troll characters people make as well as Characters people will be creating for misleading and inconvenience."

So, now we have basically 'pay-to-harrass' mode on. You were an asshole and got blocked? Don't cry! Just buy more x-gold and make new alt, and you can keep pestering the people blocked your previous character. That's how it works now. I see no way it will reduce the amount of bullies and trolls. It will only make more of them.

*ironic mode on* .............GREAT JOB Devs.......*ironic mode off*

The C# code is very complicated to create. Some errors may be inside. Unfortunately, some "CODE" should be tested online. :)

Your list was clear because it is a code error. (Large video game companies, software are also concerned by this problem). If the patch does not exist :)